Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• correct jelqing

Hi

How can i know if I'm jelqing correctly?
    How can i know im stetching correctly?
    what are signes im doing it too strong or too weak?
    I'm not feeling pain, but i press kind of hard. My pain tolerence is kind of high, but i dont want to injure myself without knowing!

so how can i know im applying enough pressurs during regular and v jelqs, or pulling hard enough while stretching?

Thanks

You're over thinking it

Watch vids and compare. Then begin training. Start light and take it slow. Check your PI's. Increase intensity slowly overtime.

I'm 1.5 months in and hitting my intensity limits already so it doesn't take long to get it right if you start slow.

Comment

Key is watching your EQ & PI's for any negative changes; meaning poor erection or lack of morning / evening wood and/or bad physiological indicators, i.e. bruises, excessive or extended turteling, extended discoloration & excessive soreness. If any of these don't disappear after 24 hours, you are using too much force (grip) or too many reps for your conditioning level. BACK OFF your routine a few days until bad EQ & PI's recover, then start again with less intensity / reps.

Comment

I dont have negative PIs. I also cant really squeeze any harder...
        What to do?

Comment

You just need to apply enough pressure to move the blood up your shaft. That doesn't take a very hard grip. Think of it as a massage, not squeezing the hell out of it. Same goes for stretching. Just enough to pull it taught, with a little pressure. Not trying to pull your dick off here, just enough to extend it to its maximum length and hold it there. In time you can increase the reps or intensity, but start slow and work your way up.

Comment

I dont have any negative pi's, but none positive... what am i doing wrong?

Comment

Hello Gulzar. What do you mean no negative but also no positive?
              Are you getting erections?
              ALL THE WAY WITH GOOD OLE JAY!

Comment

Yea i can get erections as easy as ever, i can orgasm like always.. just don't feel anything different in any direction

Comment

Well assuming your doing the exercises correctly and you have good PI's. (Hard erections, morning/night wood) Then I would say you should increase your reps. How much time (reps) are you doing it for? What's your routine?

Comment

Doing jp90 to the word, but not 5 on 2 off. More like 4 on 3 off.
                    I always had really rare morning and night woods and i they are still rare, so i didnt lose anything.
                    What to increase? Note that im bound on time. I barely push the workouts i am doing into my schedule

Comment

Throw in some EQ stuff as a kegel routine.
                      Might help with getting morning and night woods
                      Start March 26, 2015 NBPEL: 6.3" MSEG: 5"
                      When you replace "wand" with "penis" in Harry Potter: "We'll soon find out, won't we?" Snape said smoothly "Penis out Potter!"
                      Sid's Diary

Comment

Any other opinions?

Comment

Get into edging if you have the time. Aim for 20 minutes +. It will really help.
                          League of Legends ​/ Top Performers / Pull the Chute

My Log / KITJ / KITV / Phallosan Tips / 2014 Challenge Statistics

Comment

Working...
                          X