The feeling of SUCCESS $$$

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• The feeling of SUCCESS $$$

To my pegym fam ,I just joined today like at midnight .
    I also just went from 6½(6 and a half) to 6.7 2 cm gain, I don't measure bpel BTW .
    I really appreciate this outlet .
    I'll keep u guys informed.
    I'm also very concernd because I took some very bad advice from this 40something yr old dude on YouTube ,who advised everyone to squeeze their penis while u fap.
    Well I did and it made the right side of my penis skinnier than the left, but wen I go on a 7 or 10 day no fap streak, it clearly heals and improves a bit.
    I'll keep u guys posted.
    I've heard that MrB8 has made some impressive gains.
    My end goal is 7 ½(7 and a half) , I should be almost 7½ in 3½ months.
    I want to here about the (true honest) gains y'all have made ,
    I'm on this no fap movement day 1btw

PE is a long time commitment. Your gains are likely due to better EQ. I'd just advise you don't set your goal to be so soon for many reasons. One being that it may just not happen and then you get disappointed and quit PE meaning you will never achieve your goal. The second being that if you don't see the progress you were expecting you decide to do something really stupid and hurt your penis.
    Enjoy the journey, learn, don't rush. This is fun, you just tug on your dick enjoy it.
    Start March 26, 2015 NBPEL: 6.3" MSEG: 5"
    When you replace "wand" with "penis" in Harry Potter: "We'll soon find out, won't we?" Snape said smoothly "Penis out Potter!"
    Sid's Diary

Comment

Over doing things if you are not yet conditioned, usually can cause an injury. Give it some rest.
      Valued Member of 11 years at the TheBiohacker
      Looks are deceiving, mirrors don't lie.

Comment

to the Gym!

Don't miss this thread!!!

Congrats on your gains, keep up the good work!

Take BPEL measurements, they are far more accurate, also, they are your usable size.

Your goal is reachable if you are patient, persistent and consistent, it is likely that your gains will not continue to come at this rate, newbie gains or EQ gains often come fast, then it may take longer to gain; you must be in for the long haul and not get discouraged.

And if you haven't already done so, check the links on the navigation bar at the top of the page especially the START HERE Thread and focus on safety, you only have one penis, take good care of it.

Pick one of the manual beginner routines and follow it for at least 90 days to condition your penis, or until you stop gaining. Most members here choose JP90, it is an intense routine, start slow, and build up to the full routine over a few weeks time, jelq with an erection level between 45% and 65% using a moderate grip, just enough to move blood up the shaft and to the glans.

Pay attention to your PIs, your penis is trying to tell you if you are over working, or you are in the growth zone, aim for positive PIs, and steer away from the negative ones.

Physiologic Indicators (PIs) to Help Penis Growth!

Frequently Asked PE Questions and Topics

Good luck on your PE journey, PE safely!
        A real man never hurts a woman. The woman came out of a man’s rib, not from his feet to be walked on, and not from his head to be superior, but from his side to be equal. Under the arm to be protected, and next to the heart to be loved. - Mrs. workin_4_it

Comment

Welcome Positivelife, and thanks for joining us. MrB8 gave you some great things to read. Please start slowly and add over tiime. You want to condition your penis while learning how it responds to excersize. The worst mistake you can make is trying to hurry which can lead to injury. Just like you have found out about poor masturbation technique. Stay safe and you will gain much better. don't compare your penis to anybody else, just from now on. compare only to yourself. good luck
          ALL THE WAY WITH GOOD OLE JAY!

Comment

Great fkin reply ,thanks wishful

Comment

I'll b back on here on Wednesday 4/22 because I'm on this no fap movement , I'll gain slow but I will b cm's bigger than 7½ God willing.
              I'm sure of it and determined.
              Start - 6 ½ End goal - 7 ½
              1 inch shouldn't b too hard

Comment

Working...
              X