progress/gains from JP90 routine

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• progress/gains from JP90 routine

I apologize if this is in the wrong area, but I'm a beginner and I'm doing a beginner routine. I have to admit that I was a little skeptical at first, but I have gained 1/4 of an inch in length in just 4 weeks. I don't expect anyone to believe me, nor do I care. I am doing this for myself. I haven't seen any girth gains yet, which I'm really hoping for in the future. Also, I've been using baby oil gel with aloe and vitamin E, and I love this stuff! I could go for ever without re-applying more to my hands, and my penis feels bice after a session. For the next 8 weeks I will use this thread as my progress log for the JP90 routine. I will measure every 4 weeks and post here.

Starting BPEL 7
    Current BPEL 7.25

Starting EG. 5.5
    Current EG 5.5

Haha sorry for the misspelling on some of that. I'm typing on a cellphone and I've got fat thumbs.

Comment

great work now keep it going. Don't worry I think everyone is skeptical till they try it out for themselves and see results
      "I don't always drink Dos Equis but, when I do, I PE... Stay thirsty my friend"
      April 2015 June
      BPEL 7.0"+0.5
      EG 5"+0.5
      EL 6.5"+0.25

GOAL
      9x7

Comment

From one ex-skeptic to another, Congratulations!! Keep up the good work and more gains will come.

Comment

Thanks guy! I'm also looking better flaccid, and my EQ has greatly improved way more than I thought it would. I don't understand why most urologists and other doctors are against PE.

Comment

I want to post pictures of my measurements on my profile to keep track, but I'm not sure how to do that. For some reason it won't let me. I'm also not the best with computers lol. Do I have to upgrade my account to be able to post pics?

Comment

thanks, this is really motivational (at least for me). im skeptic as well but im doing jp90 all the way. you are giving my hopes even though i havent seen any gains since i started

Comment

Zeta, keep going. I'm no expert, I'm a newbie as well, but I do know a few things. The purpose of JP90 is to condition your penis for advanced PE, so don't lose hope if you don't gain from JP90. After you've completed the JP90, there are a lot of advanced work outs. I've been told that a lot of guys don't see results until they start doing advanced PE. Just remember to be patient, and listen to what all of the more experienced guys have to say.

Comment

I'm 51 days into the 90 days.
                  gained 5/8th of an inch in length and 1/4th of an inch and girth.

I'm very happy with this routine
                  03/01/2015
                  BPEL: 6
                  EG: 4 1/2

04/17/2015
                  BPEL: 6 5/8
                  EG: 4 3/4

Goal for 12/31/2015
                  BPEL : 7 1/2
                  EG: 5

Comment

bloodthorne262, congratulations on those awesome gains! So far I've been very happy with this routine as well. I plan on using the bathmate after I finish my 90 days. I am very curious as to what the bathmate has to offer. I'm hoping to achieve more girth than anything.

Comment

Keep it up guys. Even if the ruler is not showing gains yet you have gained by starting this program. Congratulations.
                      ALL THE WAY WITH GOOD OLE JAY!

Comment

Originally posted by yoyo1024 View Post
                        bloodthorne262, congratulations on those awesome gains! So far I've been very happy with this routine as well. I plan on using the bathmate after I finish my 90 days. I am very curious as to what the bathmate has to offer. I'm hoping to achieve more girth than anything.
                        I was going to do the same thing with the bathmate, but I think after 90 days I will contine the routine for another 90 days. I figure why stop if I'm gaining? I think I may use the bath mate once I hit 7.5 inches. Hopefully towards the end of the year I will use a bathmate
                        03/01/2015
                        BPEL: 6
                        EG: 4 1/2

04/17/2015
                        BPEL: 6 5/8
                        EG: 4 3/4

Goal for 12/31/2015
                        BPEL : 7 1/2
                        EG: 5

Comment

Another newbie here subscribing as well. I'm only on my fifth active day of JP90, waiting for the first 30 day mark to see if any progress has been made.

Good luck!

Comment

I am now at 6 week of JP90 and no gain at all

Comment

Why wouldn't anyone believe you or care? This is a support forum and all the guys on here are resource outlets to utilize for your benefit. Gaining .25" in 4 weeks is very common and for that we applaud you
                              Initial: BPEL 5.8" MEG 4.5" FL 4.0"
                              Current: BPEL 6.5" MEG 4.75" FL 5.25"
                              Short term 7"x5" Long term 8"x6"

Comment

Working...
                              X