Newbie on the road!

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Newbie on the road!

Hey guys, I'm a 21 year old from Turkey. Lately i've been searching some PE stuff but i couldn't find any good ones actually. But when i found the pegym i was like 'maybe?'. Im not a patient person for sure and i want to know that if i can increase my length. My length is 13.2 cm and girth 4.5 cm. I'm not uncomfortable with this sizes but i want to improve. Best motivation for me to start this PE exercises to know if I can gain more. So i want to hear your thoughts. Thanks!!

to the Gym!

Don't miss this thread!!!

PE will greatly improve your penile health and increase your EQ, in addition to size gains, but you need to be consistent, patient and persistent, please do as much research as you can, ask questions, follow safety and exercise instructions carefully and remember that PE is a long term process, don't rush it up.

Take a look at the following links to learn how to properly measure your penis before you proceed.

Penis Measuring ? You Don?t Want to Skip It | PEGym

Common measuring mistakes!

How to Measure Girth Video Instructions

And if you haven't already done so, check the links on the navigation bar at the top of the page especially the START HERE Thread and focus on safety, you only have one penis, take good care of it.

Pick one of the manual beginner routines and follow it for at least 90 days to condition your penis, or until you stop gaining. Most members here choose JP90, it is an intense routine, start slow, and build up to the full routine over a few weeks time, jelq with an erection level between 45% and 65% using a moderate grip, just enough to move blood up the shaft and to the glans.

Pay attention to your PIs, your penis is trying to tell you if you are over working, or you are in the growth zone, aim for positive PIs, and steer away from the negative ones.

Physiologic Indicators (PIs) to Help Penis Growth!

Frequently Asked PE Questions and Topics

Good luck on your PE journey, PE safely!
    A real man never hurts a woman. The woman came out of a man’s rib, not from his feet to be walked on, and not from his head to be superior, but from his side to be equal. Under the arm to be protected, and next to the heart to be loved. - Mrs. workin_4_it

Comment

If you have no patience you better learn some. Otherwise this isn't for you.
      3/18/2015
      NBPEL: 8.125 EG: 5.5. BEG: 6.5

Short-term Goal

8.5"x 6"

Comment

it works
        Start 1-09-15
        BPEL: 6.0 EG: 5.0

Most Recent 5-09-15
        BPEL: 7.25 EG: 5.25

Short term goal
        BPEL: 7.5 EG: 5.5

“A jug fills drop by drop.”- Buddha

Comment

Yeah but It's not like i want an 8 inch length penis after a month of PE training. I was talking about some silver linings. I read many threads about this and some people are saying that they did not gain anything after a 3 months of training or so. I want this to become a daily routine for me actually. I think thats the best way of training. As i mentioned i'm in search for a motivation. To motivate myself i'm asking you guys who are doing this for a long time.

Comment

The first three months of your training are for conditioning your penis and learning as much as you can about the exercises and how your penis responds to them. While some members gain in that period, it is not guaranteed.

PE takes time, gains come slowly and in very small increments. If you are in for the long haul, and are mindful of what you are doing, you will gain, and in more than mere size increase, but most importantly, EQ and overall penile health.

The only way you can tell how fast you are going to gain is by trying it out, you will not regret it.
            A real man never hurts a woman. The woman came out of a man’s rib, not from his feet to be walked on, and not from his head to be superior, but from his side to be equal. Under the arm to be protected, and next to the heart to be loved. - Mrs. workin_4_it

Comment

The silver lining is the fact that it works. Read the information MrB8 provided you. Then start a beginners routine like the JP90. Start slowly and add slowly. Soon you will be here telling us of the golden treasure you are building in your pants. The others are cautioning you so that you don't try too much too fast and get injured. Injuries slow you down, and kill motivation like nothing else.
              Be safe, consistent, persistent, and patient and you will achieve your goals. Speaking of goals, what are yours?

Welcome to the Gym, and thanks for joining us.
              ALL THE WAY WITH GOOD OLE JAY!

Comment

Originally posted by MrB8 View Post
                The first three months of your training are for conditioning your penis and learning as much as you can about the exercises and how your penis responds to them. While some members gain in that period, it is not guaranteed.

PE takes time, gains come slowly and in very small increments. If you are in for the long haul, and are mindful of what you are doing, you will gain, and in more than mere size increase, but most importantly, EQ and overall penile health.

The only way you can tell how fast you are going to gain is by trying it out, you will not regret it.
                Thanks!! I made up my mind. I'm gonna start my Pe training tomorrow. I'll try that JP90 training. It's just like you said, you'll never know unless you try!

Comment

I would recommend cutting the jp 90 reps in half and use low intensity for the first week or two and learn how you respond to it. The jp90 is pretty intense.

Comment

Originally posted by wishful10x8 View Post
                    The silver lining is the fact that it works. Read the information MrB8 provided you. Then start a beginners routine like the JP90. Start slowly and add slowly. Soon you will be here telling us of the golden treasure you are building in your pants. The others are cautioning you so that you don't try too much too fast and get injured. Injuries slow you down, and kill motivation like nothing else.
                    Be safe, consistent, persistent, and patient and you will achieve your goals. Speaking of goals, what are yours?

Welcome to the Gym, and thanks for joining us.
                    I can say, 16-18 cm length as my goal. But like i said i want this to be a daily routine for myself. So we'll see how it goes. I never thought that i have a small one but i want a bigger one for sure. And thanks for your reply!

Comment

Remember, you need to take at least two days off every week. Many start with a two days ON one day OFF schedule.

Rest is as important as working out.

Comment

Originally posted by MrB8 View Post
                        Remember, you need to take at least two days off every week. Many start with a two days ON one day OFF schedule.

Rest is as important as working out.
                        Through the adventure of my PE searching thats the one thing i've learned pretty well. I'm not going to train myself like crazy. Thanks for your advice!

Comment

Make sure to measure correctly. Because your girth cant be 4.5 cm, thats the diamater. Use a tapeband and measure it around. Also is your length bpel or nbel?
                          Starting stats:
                          01.08.2013: BPEL 6,3 x 4,3 MSEG
                          22.06.2015: BPEL 7.6 x 5.30 MSEG(not cemented)
                          After a long break:
                          01.05.2016: BPEL 7.3 x 5.1 MSEG
                          16.11.2018: BPEL 7.3 x 5.0-5.1 MSEG BSEG 5.3
                          Are you struggling to get it up while with a girl? Look up PIED!

Comment

Originally posted by mannakonda View Post
                            Make sure to measure correctly. Because your girth cant be 4.5 cm, thats the diamater. Use a tapeband and measure it around. Also is your length bpel or nbel?
                            I'll do it. I don't know what bpel or npel means but 13.2 cm is erect size.

Comment

Originally posted by Taicho View Post
                              I'll do it. I don't know what bpel or npel means but 13.2 cm is erect size.
                              BPEL is Bone Pressed Erect Length, and NBPEL is None Bone Pressed Erect Length. For more information on how to measure your penis, and the PE acronyms, check the links in post number two, where you will also find a link to how to properly measure your girth.

Comment

Working...
                              X