Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• nbp vs bp

2 questions
    1-if a girl sees my nbp (5.1 nbp) size before sex will she be able to tell thats its actually bigger after sex?(6.7 BP)
    if she thought it was small before whats the chances she will think its fairly big after? my girth is 5.5-5.7
    2-since ive put on weight ive not wanted to do much sex. but i am trying to lose weight so i can hopefully lose this fat pad as well.
    what are some good exercises to get rid of fat pad? im doing 300 sit ups a day,weight lifting 5 days,100-300 burpees and walking/running 3 miles a day. no fast food.

i have atleast 1 1/2-2 inch fat pad

i meant to put this thread in womens perspective
    broomstick
    Last edited by broomstick; 04-24-2015, 12:17 AM.

5.1 NBPEL is very average, so it won't look small, but will feel bigger.

There is no exercise to lose your fat pad, each clean in appropriate calorie range, exercise, and lose weight. Simple as that.
    Initial(9-1-11): BPEL: 7.25", BPSFL: 7.75", EG: 4.75", BEG: 5.25", BPFL: ~5.0", FG: ~4.0"
    Current(7-1-16): BPEL: 8.375", BPSFL: 8.75", EG: 5.375", BEG: 5.875", BPFL: ~6.625", FG: ~4.75"

Realistic Goal: BPEL: 8.5", EG: 5.5"
    Idealistic Goal: BPEL: 9.0", EG: 6.0", BPFL: 7.0", FL: 5.0"

Comment

Losing overall body fat should help reduce the fat pad also. The excersizes you are doing will help tone that area. She will feel wonderful just like you will.
      ALL THE WAY WITH GOOD OLE JAY!

Comment

She will feel the bpel but I do not know if they then make the connection oh his dick is actually longer than it seems due to fat pad ;I suspect not.

Comment

Originally posted by Pegasus View Post
          She will feel the bpel but I do not know if they then make the connection oh his dick is actually longer than it seems due to fat pad ;I suspect not.
          so its possible she could still think its on the small side..?
          broomstick
          Last edited by broomstick; 04-23-2015, 11:55 PM.

Comment

Originally posted by broomstick View Post
            Likely. But if you're good in bed you're good in bed.
            Start March 26, 2015 NBPEL: 6.3" MSEG: 5"
            When you replace "wand" with "penis" in Harry Potter: "We'll soon find out, won't we?" Snape said smoothly "Penis out Potter!"
            Sid's Diary

Comment

She may think you are average rather than upper average .

Comment

so does bone press length count for anything when having sex?

Comment

so does bone press length count for anything when having sex?
                  You did not listen to me I said very clearly that is what they actually feel.

Comment

Your fat pad compresses when you thrust therefore your bpel is your usable length. You ask if she will feel it or think its big and I say definitely yes, but not because of your length so much but because of your girth. 5.5-5.7 is pretty damn thick. Trust me on this one, she will feel it. 6.7x5.6 is a pretty big dick.

Comment

Working...
                    X