Just realized I've been measuring wrong :(

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Just realized I've been measuring wrong :(

Glanced at the how to measure page again because I was curious about the proper procedure for measuring a flaccid, and just noticed that you're supposed to measure length from above, while I've been doing it from alongside the entire time. I'm not sure why I didn't remember this, but I'm glad I noticed it sooner rather than later.

Did a BP measurement a little while ago. Got to my 7.5" from the side, then measured from the top and just barely dinged 7.0" Subtract my .375" of gains from that and I get 6.625"

It also dawned on me recently that the ruler I use for measuring has .125 of space before the 0" mark, that I never factored into any of my length measurements (facepalm). This puts my estimate for my pre-PE BPEL at 6.75", and my current BPEL at 7.125" It sucks that I'm not as big as I thought, but I'd rather be accurate and honest. Gonna update things to reflect new measurements now.
    Well-endowed is a state of mind.

Sequoia's Wood Log!
    Pre PE
    BPEL: 6.75"
    MEG: 5.125"
    Current
    BPEL: 7.75"
    MEG: 5.3"

7" is big.
    A real man never hurts a woman. The woman came out of a man’s rib, not from his feet to be walked on, and not from his head to be superior, but from his side to be equal. Under the arm to be protected, and next to the heart to be loved. - Mrs. workin_4_it

Comment

Yes, 7 is a decent size. I did the same thing with the ruler when I first started measuring. Lol I didn't realize that the ruler was off by .125".

Comment

IMHO measuring from topside isn't clever. Here is my reason why:

In a normal penetration, the working length may be measured from the top. It makes sense, right? But if you penetrate in a 95º angle, which happens in many, many sex postures (some missionary, backside fuck, doggie...), you're adding that little amount of length that goes beneath. In deepfuck you actually use a portion of that "extra" length.

At least for me, that's what really happens, so I usually measure it from side. Maybe depends on the dick and the corpse of everyone.

Comment

The measuring seems a lot more consistent (and comfortable, I don't have jack for a fat pad up top) along the side, especially since I have an upward/backward bend, but I'll stick with the top measurement, since that's what's used in studies and whatnot.
          Sequoia Tree
          Member of the Month July 2016
          Last edited by Sequoia Tree; 04-27-2015, 04:11 PM.
          Well-endowed is a state of mind.

Sequoia's Wood Log!
          Pre PE
          BPEL: 6.75"
          MEG: 5.125"
          Current
          BPEL: 7.75"
          MEG: 5.3"

Comment

The measurements are for you. If you think you can fuck past your pubic bone and want to measure that way it is up to you. The key is a consistent anchor point so you guage your self the same way each time.
            ALL THE WAY WITH GOOD OLE JAY!

Comment

I also only recently noticed that my ruler has around 0.12-15" of space before it begins at 0. It was a good moment but also embarrassing that I only just noticed after 5+ years with that ruler.
              My Extending Journey
              07/10/14 - 6.5" BPEL | 5.5" MSEG
              25/01/17 - 7.25" BPEL | 5.6" MSEG

♪ Keep on tuggin' — keep on hangin' ♪

Comment

Originally posted by Zekest View Post
                IMHO measuring from topside isn't clever. Here is my reason why:

In a normal penetration, the working length may be measured from the top. It makes sense, right? But if you penetrate in a 95º angle, which happens in many, many sex postures (some missionary, backside fuck, doggie...), you're adding that little amount of length that goes beneath. In deepfuck you actually use a portion of that "extra" length.

At least for me, that's what really happens, so I usually measure it from side. Maybe depends on the dick and the corpse of everyone.
                Regardless of what you think your measuring wrong.
                Going an inch and 1/2 deeper than before

Comment

Originally posted by MrB8 View Post
                  7" is big.
                  We've been over this and I'm damn near convinced that 7" is average.
                  Start March 26, 2015 NBPEL: 6.3" MSEG: 5"
                  When you replace "wand" with "penis" in Harry Potter: "We'll soon find out, won't we?" Snape said smoothly "Penis out Potter!"
                  Sid's Diary

Comment

Originally posted by sidneycrosby View Post
                    We've been over this and I'm damn near convinced that 7" is average.
                    Your wrong.

Comment

Originally posted by BigO View Post
                      Your wrong.
                      What's my wrong BigO?
                      OHHH You're***?
                      No I really believe it is 7" average. And you damn clones need to stop conspiring to fuck with my head so much. I still haven't figured out where the dinosaurs went or what happens to me when I die or how we came to be. This is all just a test that I've been set in, you're not even human beings like me. Now that I've typed out my insanity for the night I realize how true this could all be. Damn clone.
                      When you replace "wand" with "penis" in Harry Potter: "We'll soon find out, won't we?" Snape said smoothly "Penis out Potter!"
                      Sid's Diary

Comment

Would death even affect me or would I restart?
                        Sid's Diary

Comment

Found this while sifting
                          Average Dick Size
                          Sid's Diary

Comment

7" isn't average. You can stop now.

Comment

Originally posted by sidneycrosby View Post
                              What's my wrong BigO?
                              OHHH You're***?
                              No I really believe it is 7" average. And you damn clones need to stop conspiring to fuck with my head so much. I still haven't figured out where the dinosaurs went or what happens to me when I die or how we came to be. This is all just a test that I've been set in, you're not even human beings like me. Now that I've typed out my insanity for the night I realize how true this could all be. Damn clone.
                              I could be wrong, but it's easier for me to believe your wrong.......Go Redwings

Comment

Working...
                              X