Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Stretching only - JP90 still good to go?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Stretching only - JP90 still good to go?

Short story:

When I first started, I tried the JP90 routine and found the stretching was too much to begin with, so I've spent the last 2 months building up from 1 set of directional stretches (up, down, left, right, straight out, + BTC left & right ) to 3 sets (all holds for 30seconds) Because I wanted to slowly break my penis into PE'ing. This is about 10minutes of actual tension time + a few mins of shaking & rest for blood circulation

Anyway today, after 2 months, I decided to try the JP90 stretching only again, and found it took about the same time as my above "break-in" routine. The rotations also felt interesting, and I was happy to finally have made it.

Questions:

- Is the JP90 stretching good to go for the next 3months now, by itself?
    - Can I incorporate my X4 extender, if so, how? (no previous experience)
    - I was thinking of building up slowly with the X4 extender after my stretch workouts and on off days, all good?

Is stretching only, going to get me length gains the fastest? Because thats all I want to focus on till my goal is reached before caring about girth work.

Thanks for reading and I appreciate all help provided

No one?

Comment

It all sounds reasonable and a safe way to start out. Try it and your body will tell you if its enough or not soon enough.

Comment

I always advise some jelqs for smooth muscle toning. Even at low erection levels that target length help the smooth muscle. If the smooth muscle doesn't relax you won't get erect period. Sound safe enough but you should watch your EQ closely. Good luck.
        ALL THE WAY WITH GOOD OLE JAY!

Comment

Working...
        X