Jp90 choice of jelq method

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Jp90 choice of jelq method

Jp90 notes in the workout that a proper rep when jelqing is done using two hands, with each hand jelqing for about 2 seconds. Repeat this motion for 50 reps, for a total of 100 one hand two second jelqs.

I find this uncomfortable to do and have been using a 4 second one hand jelq and count this as one rep instead. I still hold grip under the glans to trap blood before starting the next jelq and the time per rep is the same. Only difference is the use of one hand vs two to complete one rep.

I have read the forum and saw some controversies with variations of how to jelq. Would doing this method hinder any gains? Would I keep the suggested workout plan to 50 wet jelqs because I still hold for 4 seconds or should I double it to 100 to accommodate the suggested 2 hand jelq to be one rep?

In my opinion 2 seconds is too fast. I would recommend 3 to 5 seconds. It won't hinder your gains. As far as the number of reps, go by your PIs. You can try to increase the reps, but if you start to see any negative PIs reduce them to a level that you will maintain positive PIs.
    To totally satisfy a woman sexually is not about having a large penis, it's about being a good lover.

Comment

Originally posted by Cavalier View Post
      In my opinion 2 seconds is too fast. I would recommend 3 to 5 seconds. It won't hinder your gains. As far as the number of reps, go by your PIs. You can try to increase the reps, but if you start to see any negative PIs reduce them to a level that you will maintain positive PIs.
      I agree, i like the 3-5 second mark too. I'm just wondering though, in theory, if doing a 4 second one hand jelq will count as one rep compared to the noted 4 second 2 hand jelq in the JP90. Because if it isnt, then the theory would suggest to increase the reps to 100 if doing one hand right. What are your thoughts?

Comment

I prefer the longer jelqs myself. Repetitions are really individual and need to be dictated by your personal PIs. I think you have a valid theory, and one rep lasting 4 seconds is excellent for monitoring your progress.
        ALL THE WAY WITH GOOD OLE JAY!

Comment

Originally posted by wishful10x8 View Post
          I prefer the longer jelqs myself. Repetitions are really individual and need to be dictated by your personal PIs. I think you have a valid theory, and one rep lasting 4 seconds is excellent for monitoring your progress.
          So would you say that if someone was starting the JP90 for conditioning, that doing 4 second one hand reps is the same as 2 second 2 hand reps from the JP90?

I mean with the ultimate goal of JP90 to be to condition the penis for more advanced exercises and penis health, it is suggested to do 50 reps for a set so i just want to make sure that the 4 second 1 hand reps could be equivalent to the 2 second 2 hand reps if aiming to follow JP90's benchmarks.

Comment

Working...
          X