Beginner- limited time - Want to grow flaccid length + girth

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Beginner- limited time - Want to grow flaccid length + girth

Hey guys! My first belated post on PE Forums!

I'm 19 years old. Recently I've measured my penis statistics, and have been obsessed with it ever since.

My stats naturally at my growing age:

Flaccid Length = ~4.2 inch , Flaccid girth = ~4.33 inch girth
    NBPL: ~6.2-6.5 inches, BPL: ~7.2 inches
    Erect Girth: ~6-6.15 inches

Im an engineering student and have little time or effort to spend on this, but I want to achieve at least a 5inchx 5 inch permanent flaccid, as I feel it would be amazing to have a nice bulge on display in clothes, and can free-ball in confidence. I know already my stats are impressive especially in the flaccid stats and erect girth stat.

Main question: I've been doing LAS (Lazy ass stretches) for the past 3 nights, about 1-2 hours /day till now. I usually warm up my penis under the shower with hot water, sit down at my desk and study with it underneath my ass for 45 mins then give it a break. I do this twice a day, the second session not warmed up(as I'm in uni)
    I feel a tingly relieving feeling in my groin crotch region- the part connecting the legs to the crotch ligament(not sure of the term). I particularly feel some stretching (pain?) along the top plane of my penis length, the part that is pressing into the chair. Not sure if it's just my foreskin stretching? My penis has been fine for the past 3 nights as of sticking to this routine. No gains noticed as of yet.

I do NOT want to risk my penis to injury of any kind, or reduction in size due to any reason WHATSOEVER. subtle stretchmarks can be tolerated... SUBTLE. I realise I'm already extremely gifted in the penile department, and am being rather greedy with this. I have heard horror stories of penis's not working upon application of even LIGHT pressure etc.

Will I be fine continuing this , maybe 2 on 1 off ? Would you suggest I stop? I'm heavy- weighing in at 185 pounds or so, 6 foot tall. If you are to suggest me doing beginner exercises first ie 90 day routine, I will stop altogether. If you have any alternative that is just as easy as this one, please recommend.
    Honesty is very much appreciated. THANKS!

CLIFFS:
    -19 years old 6 foot tall heavy 185 pounds
    -Brand new to any penis exercise, only wants flaccid gains (atleast 5inch length, 5 inch girth hopeful)
    -Currently ~4.2x4.2 flaccid
    -Limited time, can do 2x 45 minute sessions of LAS for however many recommended days/week, as I am a student and sit often so it is convenient.
    -Do NOT want to risk anything wrong with my penis/any decreased penis stats etc.
    Have been doing 2 hours /day past 3 nights of this, penis feels fine. Pain/stretch feeling on top part of penis length (part pressing into chair) and warm feeling in the groinal region connecting penis to leg.
    madfire89
    Last edited by madfire89; 04-29-2015, 07:38 AM.

Please guys I need advice

Comment

You should start with the JP90 program, it is for beginners. Monitor your EQ, if it drops take a rest then reduce the number of jelqs.
      Good Luck

Comment

I dont have the time or effort to do that, as I'm happy with my erect statistics. I'm purely concerned with my flaccid stats, and would only use this exercise, if not something like this one

Comment

Well you are quite large so that is good. You might consider just pulling it long and laying it between your legs when you go to bed. Your thighs will hold it longer without the same degree of pressure as the LAS. The LAS might be hurting a little because of the chair style so it might be better on the couch. A light wrapping with an ace bandage can keep you elongated without the compressive force of your body bearing down so hard. Also you could stand and shake or helicopter it more often to keep blood flow more active more often. Mostly though......
          You have a huge penis, congratulations love that penis and free ball all you want. Strut that package.
          ALL THE WAY WITH GOOD OLE JAY!

Comment

Truly grateful and appreciate you replying to my post, Senior Member. I have quite a bit to talk to you about in regards to this endeavour of mine, and I'm new to the site. Shall we go Private Message?

Comment

See you there, but remember that all this information can benefit other members. So I welcome the PMs but if it is things that will benefit others I like to keep it in the threads. See you there soon.
              ALL THE WAY WITH GOOD OLE JAY!

Comment

Working...
              X