Big fat vein..

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Big fat vein..

Hey guys just a bit of a concern about a very big vain on the top of the shaft of my dick. When fully erect with a cock ring it's not really far off the size of a drink straw.. Not really the best description lol. It's probably about 4-5mm wide and 3-4mm raised and is shaped like an old mans walking stick, as in it comes from the base heading towards the head but near the top it sort of loops back round and then just stops. (I'll measure at some point to be sure but I doubt it's far off those)

I'm just a bit concerned about cock rings and other exercises like Jelq's. I don't want to damage this vain as I imagine it can cause me a lot of problems. Should I be concerned. I do notice with a cock ring on it is at it's biggest and when sliding the cock ring off the vain at the top where it loops back round fills up and can be a bit uncomfortable for a second before I get past it.

I guess I could put a picture up in the album or something if anyone with a lot of knowledge on this thing would like to see.

I thought I should just ask before getting too far into all this .

Originally posted by Nocturnal1 View Post
    Hey guys just a bit of a concern about a very big vain on the top of the shaft of my dick. When fully erect with a cock ring it's not really far off the size of a drink straw.. Not really the best description lol. It's probably about 4-5mm wide and 3-4mm raised .
    I have about 4 of those

each 1/2 cm wide

Comment

Have you done any training, worn cock rings etc?

Comment

Veins are good; arteries are just okay and rings scare the hell out of me.
        The world's still a toy if you just stay a boy!

Comment

Okay cheers. How come they scare you?

Comment

I hate constricting blood flow. See you can only hold your breathe for a minute or two before you must breathe; prevents brain damage. You can constrict the flow of blood to your dick until it fall off. No defense mechanism.
            The world's still a toy if you just stay a boy!

Comment

Ah fair enough mate. I tend to wear mine for about 10-60 mins. Also it is a stretchy one I use not one of those metal ones so does give 'some' play. I'm not too worried about my dick falling off lol. Just got to keep out for the signs like a cold dick and lack of colour as far as I know.

Comment

Working...
              X