X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Any Medical Proof ?

Hey members,
    Hope you all are fine.
    I was just thinking randomly and it hit me up to ask if there is any medical proof for all these penile exercises , is there any verified statement by any named or famous doctor regarding all these exercises , mainly for Jelqs,Stretches,Kegels ?
    If any , please let me know here with reference if possible.
    I got only one Penis and I don't want to do any further harms , as I've already done several mistakes..Hope you understand ...

Nope there's is not. Okay next question. Oh yes I only have one penis too.
    The world's still a toy if you just stay a boy!

Comment

Originally posted by CUSP82 View Post
      Nope there's is not. Okay next question. Oh yes I only have one penis too.
      I mean I can't put it to risk :P well, why there is no proof medically if everyone is gaining ???

Comment

Watery eyes, we almost all have only one penis, except dualrod, but that is another story for another time. If you are afraid that you can't safely follow the instructions for PE than dont do PE. Being safe is the most important and first requirement. Stop, love your penis and yourself, and enjoy your journey.
        Your penis is awesome just the way it is.
        ALL THE WAY WITH GOOD OLE JAY!

Comment

No is here to prove anything to you. If you want to research go for it. But don't ask other people to take time out of their day to do it for you. No one is holding a gun to your head.
          3/18/2015
          NBPEL: 8.125 EG: 5.5. BEG: 6.5

Short-term Goal

8.5"x 6"

Comment

why everyone behaving like I've asked something forbidden ?
            I just wanted to know if there is any , why you are sounding harsh I'm not against PE'ing , I encourages it if everyone is getting benefits from it.

Comment

Then look it up yourself.
              3/18/2015
              NBPEL: 8.125 EG: 5.5. BEG: 6.5

Short-term Goal

8.5"x 6"

Comment

Proof is in the pudding, go get pudding!

I think the others mean to say prove it to yourself and you have to take no one else's word for it, there is no medically documented proof though I don't think.
                "Those who know others have knowledge,
                those who know themselves have insight.
                Those who master others have force,
                those who master themselves have strength". - Lao Tzu

Comment

A doctor looks at your dick and it's healthy. That all he cares about and all he should care about. He is not concerned with size. Now there is a danger in everything so why take that chance? As a doc he would be responsible for it. A doctor will tell you to stay in shape but he will not say to go out and lift weights because if you tear something you'll get mad at him won't you?
                  With pe there is a chance, if you don't read and follow instructions and are careful that you will hurt yourself. Okay so read and be careful and you won't have any problems.
                  No one will fund a study to try and change something that they feel is healthy.

Comment

Originally posted by burtybasset View Post
                    Proof is in the pudding, go get pudding!
                    I think the proof is in pullin' on your Puddin'!

Comment

A doctor looks at your dick and it's healthy. That all he cares about and all he should care about. He is not concerned with size. Now there is a danger in everything so why take that chance? As a doc he would be responsible for it. A doctor will tell you to stay in shape but he will not say to go out and lift weights because if you tear something you'll get mad at him won't you?
                      With pe there is a chance, if you don't read and follow instructions and are careful that you will hurt yourself. Okay so read and be careful and you won't have any problems.
                      No one will fund a study to try and change something that they feel is healthy.
                      thats something make sense , thank you for clearing me :-)

Comment

I think we might have a language barrier, communication gap here. Water_eyes feel free to ask us anything and we will advise accordingly. Look in the START HERE button at the top left of the page. Read and implement the excersizes safely and ask about anything that does not make good sense. Start slow and light and slowly add. PE does work, and we all believe that. Be safe, consistent, persistent, and patient and you will meet your goals.
                        ALL THE WAY WITH GOOD OLE JAY!

Comment

Originally posted by wishful10x8 View Post
                          I think we might have a language barrier, communication gap here. Water_eyes feel free to ask us anything and we will advise accordingly. Look in the START HERE button at the top left of the page. Read and implement the excersizes safely and ask about anything that does not make good sense. Start slow and light and slowly add. PE does work, and we all believe that. Be safe, consistent, persistent, and patient and you will meet your goals.
                          Yea English is not my native language , Thankyou wishful you are so kind .

Comment

Hey I'm pretty kind too! ( but I never get any credit for it)

Comment

Hey I'm pretty kind too! ( but I never get any credit for it)
                              sure sure :P you are kind. you helped , thankyou for that

Comment

Working...
                              X