Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Can Anabolic Steriods cause ED ?

Hey Members..
    My today's question is , can we face ED due to use of anabloic steriods, which are used for body building and all ?? If they can cause , whats the affect they do? I mean how harm it is, and how to cure that ??

Hope I'll get sensible answers like always :-)

If you don't properly post-cycle then yes ... it can cause all kinds of problems. When you use anabolic steroids, it will temporarily shut down your body's natural production of testosterone, which will result in testicular atrophy ... meaning your balls will shrink. Obviously you only do anabolic steroids in cycles ... and when you are finished cycling ... you do post-cycle therapy to restore your body's natural production of testosterone and your testicles will return to normal. It's also important to protect your liver during a cycle so intra cycle live support is also important. If you don't post cycle after you end a cycle, your hormone levels will be quite fucked.

Your penis may actually increase in size due to the extra blood that may be produced in the body ... sometimes to the point of bleeding erections. Your heart may also become enlarged ... because it is also made of up muscle tissue ... cardiac muscle specifically.

Obviously there are countless risk factors for taking steroids and you have to weigh the pros and cons.

Quite honestly, unless you are going to be competing at the most elite level of fitness you have no business taking anabolic steroids. There's no reason to degrade your health for the sake of temporary mass. Unless you just really want to be a monster for the sake of being monster ... but steroids aren't going to get you anywhere unless your nutrition is also on point.

Everyone reacts to steroids differently.

Why are you interested in steroids? If this is something you're interested in, I would highly recommend doing an immense amount of studying on the topic before injecting anything into your body. This is a topic you want to understand fully.
    Jaw Breaker
    Last edited by Jaw Breaker; 05-02-2015, 02:54 PM.

Comment

I had em n facing, I used them for 2 months , without cycling and all.
      my friend recovered automatically in 3 months but I don't know how long it will take to recover naturally. can you please suggest me something regarding this and can you please tell me an estimation when I'll be normal , I want to become normal like before. will it be recovered.

Comment

Not post cycling is the stupidest thing you can do to your body. Go see a doctor regarding your hormone levels and see what he can do to help you. That would be the best course of action.

And to be blunt, never do a cycle again without doing more research first. It's incredibly stupid. I highly doubt your friend is 100% back to normal if he did not post cycle. Your friend is an idiot and please try your best not to follow anything he does.

Comment

I will never ever take steriods in my life again , can you please tell me can I be able to come back at that stage again ? is everything will be fine ? am I late ?

Comment

Originally posted by watery_eyes View Post
            I will never ever take steriods in my life again , can you please tell me can I be able to come back at that stage again ? is everything will be fine ? am I late ?
            I am no expert on the subject and it is difficult to evaluate what kind of damage this has done to you without an evaluation. The only thing that will put your mind at ease would be to see a doctor and get yourself evaluated ASAP. Even if certain things become irreversible, at the very least, you should focus on preventing further damage and getting your body back into a natural flow. After that, then focus on reversing any damage all this has done to you. Your doctor can probably recommend help based on what this has done to you and if not, the members of the site will always be around to give you guidance.
            03/02/2019
            BPEL: 5.5"
            NBPEL: 5"

Comment

how stupid I was damn! Mistakes and mistakes .. I've done nothing else than them. I'll definitely see a Doctor who can help me to recover it fastly!

Comment

Originally posted by watery_eyes View Post
                how stupid I was damn! Mistakes and mistakes .. I've done nothing else than them. I'll definitely see a Doctor who can help me to recover it fastly!
                It happens to the best of us. Just remember, the next time you make a important life decision consider the advantages, disadvantages and do some research. Even if you didn't do any research on the topic, you should have known that steroid abuse comes with a number of disadvantages in the form of doing damage to your body. Fixing it might even be a slow process, but sometimes this can be better. Rarely in life do shortcuts come without causing as many problems as they solve (steroids being proof of that).
                03/02/2019
                BPEL: 5.5"
                NBPEL: 5"

Comment

I don't think you've caused any lifelong damage to your body. You only did it for a couple months. I'm not a doctor though. But like I said before, get your hormonal levels and whatnot checked by a doctor. That is your best bet. Just be more mindful of the things you do to your body. Steroids can have significant and life-altering effects on the body so they're not something to toy around with.

Comment

so there is nothing I can do without doctor ? and I was drunk yesterday , and I'm having appointment with doctor on the day after tomorrow , definitely he's gona test my urine , so should I go for doc or not because maybe there is any disorder because of alcohol?

Comment

Anabolic steroids abuse AND binge drinking.... I guess you're not here looking for the healthy long term approach to curing ED.
                      Sex is the great leveler, taste the great divider. - Pauline Kael

Comment

Originally posted by TheGreatDivider View Post
                        Anabolic steroids abuse AND binge drinking.... I guess you're not here looking for the healthy long term approach to curing ED.
                        Its was my third time drinking , ever. had to drink because of some issue. and I yesterday realized that because of anabolic Im having this issue , I didn't know before that ED is because of those anabolic steriods . and from now I'm not gona drink ever as well. I'm not addicted , was just asking if I should go for doc or not. can it make difference in tests ?

Comment

You HAD to drink because of issues? Like how you had to use steroids.... because of issues.

Go see a psychiatrist for a counseling before you try to get a Rx for ED drugs.
                          Sex is the great leveler, taste the great divider. - Pauline Kael

Comment

Originally posted by TheGreatDivider View Post
                            You HAD to drink because of issues? Like how you had to use steroids.... because of issues.

Go see a psychiatrist for a counseling before you try to get a Rx for ED drugs.
                            can I get my answers ? or other suggestions are first ?

Comment

First; It depends on how much time is between you getting wasted and the doc measuring your hormones. During binge drinking, testosterone levels can drop 20-30% and recover back to baseline over the course of 2-3 days. I cannot say for sure, but it might show as slightly lower Testosterone on your test if you get tested too soon afterwards.

Second; what compounds did you take, how much of it/them and for how long? If you've done a 2 month thing, I'm guessing they were orals. Even if the amounts were low, yes they can cause ED if used carelessly.

Contrary to popular belief, steroids aren't nearly as dangerous as most people think. Everyone has an opinion, few have knowledge.

EDIT: But please do go to a medical professional ASAP.
                              Started
                              01-02-2015 BPEL : 7.25", EG : 5"
                              19-08-2015 BPEL : 7.75", EG : 5.2"
                              Goal : BPEL 7.75", EG 5.75"

Comment

Working...
                              X