No results in 3 months

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• No results in 3 months

I tried everything, different routines, less jelqs or less stretching but I haven't seen any improvements in my size. My only increase was in girth in my first week but then things changed. Now even after a week of break I don't see any improvements in my EQ. I also started JP90 quite a time ago. What should I do? Should I continue or not?
    Starting stats: 20/01/2015
    6.3 inches NBPL
    5.5 inches MEG

4.5 inches FL
    4 inches FL

Goal:
    7 inches NBPL
    6 inches MEG

5 inches FL
    5 inches FG

Ultimate Goal
    8 inches NBPL
    6.5 inces MEG

I have read about plateaus and just as bodybuilding goes, just continue to work through it. Perhaps change your technique? All I was shooting for in the first quarter of 2015 was length with a little bit of girth but instead I got the opposite!
    6.25" + 0.375" = 6.625" BPEL
    4.75" + 0.25" = 5" MEG
    DIY VLC Guide!

Comment

You tried everything. That right there is your problem. 3 months time and you have tried all kinds of stuff. At 3 months in you should just be completing the JP90 and should be up to the full routine. Had you stuck with jut JP90 and followed the directions you may have had more gains. Or not as some are simply hard gainers, but you would have at least given yourself the best opportunity to be succesfull. 3 months is nothing. I didn't make any substantial gains until almost 9 months in. One reason why I believe my gains were so slow is because I jumped around from exercise to exercise, routine to routine for a month or so and then moved on to something else when gains weren't immediate. Any routine or exercise you decide to do should be given at least 60-90 days before you give up on it and move on to another. Some people will follow JP90 for years and continue to gain by simply upping the intensity. Pick a routine, or make your own up and stick with it. After 3 months of following that routine and making no gains, then move onto something else. Consistency, patience, and diligence will win out in the end.

Comment

Consistency is key.

PE is a long term commitment, switching routines and being impatient will not help you.

Pay attention to your PIs, your penis is trying to tell you if you are over working, or you are in the growth zone, aim for positive PIs, and steer away from the negative ones.

Physiologic Indicators (PIs) to Help Penis Growth!

When to pull the chute
        A real man never hurts a woman. The woman came out of a man’s rib, not from his feet to be walked on, and not from his head to be superior, but from his side to be equal. Under the arm to be protected, and next to the heart to be loved. - Mrs. workin_4_it

Comment

Keep a log. That helps us review, critique, suggest.

No log ? Whoops.
          Valued Member of 11 years at the TheBiohacker
          Looks are deceiving, mirrors don't lie.

Comment

I just want to reinforce what the advice above the members have given you. Stay on one routine, be dedicated, consistent and patient. It's not going to happen overnight. Starting a log is a great idea to help monitor your progress.
            To totally satisfy a woman sexually is not about having a large penis, it's about being a good lover.

Comment

Working...
            X