New to PE, Babbis routine?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• New to PE, Babbis routine?

Hey guys, I'm new to PE.Yesterday I did babbis' beginner routine for the first time. In case you don't know what it is, this is it:
    5-10 Min Warmup (I used Rice Sock)
    Overhand OK grip wet jelq 150x3 seconds
    5 mild rotaries left and right
    1 day on 2 off

A couple questions:
    1. I'm about 5.5 NBP and 6.1 BPEL, and about 4.75 EG. Is this small? Average? My current girlfriend was a virgin when we had sex and hasn't had a problem with the size.
    2. Is babbis' superior to JP90? Which is better for beginner gains?
    Thank you for taking the time to read this, happy gaining!
    11/12/15 Start
    EL- 5.75"
    BPEL- 6.5"
    MSEG- 5.25"
    BASE GIRTH: 6"

to the Gym!

Don't miss this thread!!!

If you haven't already done so, check the links on the navigation bar at the top of the page especially the START HERE Thread and focus on safety.

1. Your size is fine, high average in length, and average girth, you have nothing to worry about.

2. Start slow, and build up to the full routine over a few weeks time, jelq with an erection level between 45% and 65% using a moderate grip, just enough to move blood up the shaft and to the glans. Grip your penis below the glans when stretching and do not pull too hard, just enough to feel tension on your shaft.

Pay attention to your PIs, your penis is trying to tell you if you are over working, or you are in the growth zone, aim for positive PIs, and steer away from the negative ones.

Physiologic Indicators (PIs) to Help Penis Growth!

For a comprehensive index of useful PE related threads, make sure to check out the..
    Frequently Asked PE Questions and Topics

Good luck on your PE journey, PE safely!
    A real man never hurts a woman. The woman came out of a man’s rib, not from his feet to be walked on, and not from his head to be superior, but from his side to be equal. Under the arm to be protected, and next to the heart to be loved. - Mrs. workin_4_it

Comment

Thank you MrB8. Should I continue Babbis or go to Jp90?
      11/12/15 Start
      EL- 5.75"
      BPEL- 6.5"
      MSEG- 5.25"

Comment

Why change your routine if it is working.

Stick to what you are most comfortable with and gives you the best PIs because that is the way to gains. There are no superior routines, some work for you better than others.
        A real man never hurts a woman. The woman came out of a man’s rib, not from his feet to be walked on, and not from his head to be superior, but from his side to be equal. Under the arm to be protected, and next to the heart to be loved. - Mrs. workin_4_it

Comment

I don't really know if its working I just started it yesterday which is why I'm asking, it isn't too late to switch
          11/12/15 Start
          EL- 5.75"
          BPEL- 6.5"
          MSEG- 5.25"

Comment

No it is not too late to switch, but I recommend that you stick to it for 90 days.

Comment

You are average. Look at my starting stats basically the same as yours. Most the guys on here their starting stats are usually about the same as mine and yours. The jp90 routine is probably better. However if that routine is working for you then there is no reason to switch.
              Start 1-09-15
              BPEL: 6.0 EG: 5.0

Most Recent 5-09-15
              BPEL: 7.25 EG: 5.25

Short term goal
              BPEL: 7.5 EG: 5.5

“A jug fills drop by drop.”- Buddha

Comment

Welcome to the gym 3InchThunda!

Yep, I would stick with babbis routine, it's less intense than JP90 and I wished I had started with that routine before I moved on to JP90, milk all the gains you can from the lowest intensity and then move on.

Start a log in the progress forum to help you on your journey!

Good luck, stay safe!
                "Those who know others have knowledge,
                those who know themselves have insight.
                Those who master others have force,
                those who master themselves have strength". - Lao Tzu

Comment

Working...
                X