How to add?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• How to add?

I read somewhere that mixing kegels and jelqing is good. But how do you do them both? Because if i try doing kegels while jelqing I reach a 100% erection level. Also by the 10th jelq is it normal to have a hard erection?

to the Gym!

Don't miss this thread!!!

If you haven't already done so, check the links on the navigation bar at the top of the page especially the START HERE Thread and focus on safety.

Pick one of the manual beginner routines and follow it for at least 90 days to condition your penis, or until you stop gaining. Start slow, and build up to the full routine over a few weeks time, jelq with an erection level between 45% and 65% using a moderate grip, just enough to move blood up the shaft and to the glans. Grip your penis below the glans when stretching and do not pull too hard, just enough to feel tension on your shaft.

Do not over work your PC muscle, it can get tired or injured, a kegel every few strokes is okay but better not do more than 25 quick kegels in on session and no more than three sessions in one day. Also, do reverse kegels.

Reverse kegel for newbie

Pay attention to your PIs, your penis is trying to tell you if you are over working, or you are in the growth zone, aim for positive PIs, and steer away from the negative ones.

Physiologic Indicators (PIs) to Help Penis Growth!

For a comprehensive index of useful PE related threads, make sure to check out the..
    Frequently Asked PE Questions and Topics

Good luck on your PE journey, PE safely!
    A real man never hurts a woman. The woman came out of a man’s rib, not from his feet to be walked on, and not from his head to be superior, but from his side to be equal. Under the arm to be protected, and next to the heart to be loved. - Mrs. workin_4_it

Comment

Working...
    X