Just completed my first week of the JP90 - question

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Just completed my first week of the JP90 - question

I just completed my first week of the JP90 program, yesterday was my first rest day after going 5 days straight. So I continued with the jelqing tonight and noticed the head of my unit was extra sensitive afterwards. It wasn't painful or anything, I just seemed to feel the cloth of my boxers a bit more than usual on my head. Is this normal? Should I maybe take a rest day tomorrow too?

Also, since I started about a week ago, I haven't really gotten morning wood. I'm a student and just finished writing exams so my sleep schedule is all messed up, I've been sleeping in past noon and my sleeps haven't been the greatest. Don't know if the morning wood thing is because of the new jelq program or my current sleep pattern.

Your dick is taking time to acclimate to the pressure you're putting on it (pun intended). The extra sensitivity is to be expected as well especially if you've been doing edging.

As far as morning wood goes when your sleep schedule is messed up then you will have less consistent morning wood, you also will experience less morning wood when you first start out a PE routine because of the unexpected level of stress you're placing on your penis.

Hope you did well on your exams!
    It's not just Penile Enhancement, it's a way of life.
    Millia's Dick Journey (NEW Introduction post!)

Comment

If it isn't painful or uncomfortable then don't worry about the extra sensitivity. That and the morning wood are probably all related anyway. It doesn't sound like anything to worry about too much, since you have been under other stress anyway.

If you feel any pain or serious discomfort, of course, stop and rest. But what you are describing doesn't sound alarming at all. Though if it comes to a choice between doing less PE and sacrificing your school work, put PE aside for now. You've got plenty of time for a bigger cock, and only one shot at getting your education right the first time.

All the best!
      The difference between a winner and loser is, I don't date losers.

Comment

Its recommended to start with half the reps of the JP90 or something then increase slightly. How many reps are you doing?
        Sleep is a important factor for getting morning wood and recovery. Try getting 7+ hours sleep.
        Starting stats:
        01.08.2013: BPEL 6,3 x 4,3 MSEG
        22.06.2015: BPEL 7.6 x 5.30 MSEG(not cemented)
        After a long break:
        01.05.2016: BPEL 7.3 x 5.1 MSEG
        16.11.2018: BPEL 7.3 x 5.0-5.1 MSEG BSEG 5.3
        Are you struggling to get it up while with a girl? Look up PIED!

Comment

I do 3 sets of 50 regular jelqs and 3 sets of 30 V-jelqs. The past two days I've been doing timed jelqs but I switched back to actual reps today.

Comment

Originally posted by ColWreck View Post
            I do 3 sets of 50 regular jelqs and 3 sets of 30 V-jelqs. The past two days I've been doing timed jelqs but I switched back to actual reps today.
            Okay, try reducing it to 3 sets of 30 reg.jelqs and 3 sets of 20 V-jelqs. With PE sometimes less is more (better).
            When I started jelqing I only did 6-8 min jelqing and gained 0.4 x 0.4 in a few months and that was not newbie gains
            Starting stats:
            01.08.2013: BPEL 6,3 x 4,3 MSEG
            22.06.2015: BPEL 7.6 x 5.30 MSEG(not cemented)
            After a long break:
            01.05.2016: BPEL 7.3 x 5.1 MSEG
            16.11.2018: BPEL 7.3 x 5.0-5.1 MSEG BSEG 5.3
            Are you struggling to get it up while with a girl? Look up PIED!

Comment

This is a very light beginners workout. I had to switch to this one because, sadly, I couldn't handle even the JP90 at half the reps. Kept getting negative PI's. Not saying that you have to switch to this I was just showing you other options if you feel it's too intense. JP90 is technically classified as a intermediate-beginners workout.

https://www.pegym.com/forums/success...nner-read.html

Comment

Woke up this afternoon with slight morning wood, it wasn't my usual. It was kind of like a semi-erection. Any thoughts on this?

Comment

My morning woods are pretty weak and inconsistent

I'm doing jp90 stretching only and I've just upped my frequency from 1 on 1 off to 2 on 1 off and I'm getting morning woods and hard random boners.

Go figure.

Ps: if my boners stop completely then I'll change something, but morning woods for me is a complex matter of hormone levels, psychological state and sleep quality. I can't rely on morning woods as a Psychological indicator of my penis training only.

Comment

Originally posted by ColWreck View Post
                    Woke up this afternoon with slight morning wood, it wasn't my usual. It was kind of like a semi-erection. Any thoughts on this?
                    ColWreck, I'm curious as to whether or not before you started PE if you were consistently waking up with morning wood, if so can you give us the frequency? Like 4 days a week for sure, or 7 days a week guaranteed? What was your sleep schedule like before finals and before starting PE?

This will give us a better understanding of your lifestyle to give you better advice
                    It's not just Penile Enhancement, it's a way of life.
                    Millia's Dick Journey (NEW Introduction post!)

Comment

My morning wood wasn't overly consistent. Probably 2-3 times per week but then again I never really paid any attention to it cause it was second nature. So that's just a rough estimate.

My sleep schedule was a regular 7-8 hour night, waking up for 9:30 classes before my sleep schedule got messed up.

Comment

Okay, so I just got done jelqing and I tried the recommended 30 jelqs and 20 v-jelqs for 3 sets each. I noticed while I was jelqing it seemed there was a bit more pressure on the head of my dick so I loosened my grip slightly. It wasn't any pain, just a bit more noticeable pressure on the head. I also noticed veins I've never seen before on the left side of my rod, they seemed to be darker than the others and extremely superficial. Anyone else dealt with this? Thinking of taking a day off tomorrow just to be safe. Since beginning this, I've been pretty concerned with injuring my member.

Comment

Working...
                        X