Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• The BEST thing after JP90

Hello Amigos!
    Today is the official 90 day since I started JP90 but I moved it forward one week because I had a break for 6 days on the journey so far. My Question is: What is the most optimal training program for length (and girth but length mostly) after you have completed the JP90?

Would like you guys to share your own experiences and others legit success stories!
    Start 2015-feb-08
    BPEL: 6" 6.2" 6.3" 6.4" 6.5" 6.6" 6.7" 6.8" 6.9" 7"
    EG:
    5.2" 5.3"

My Goals
    BPEL: 8+"
    EG: 6+"

Have you gained from JP90? Are you still gaining? If so, continue what you are doing. If it aint broke, don't fix it. There are many successful guys that simply stick with the same routine and continue to grow. Changing it up a little, by intensifying the routine or adding in new exercises may be all you need to continue to grow. Remember PE is a long term en devour. Be patient and consistent and you should gain. I don't know how much length you are looking to gain, but if its 1+ inches, you may want to look into extending or hanging. With that being said, some guys have made 1+ increases with only manual.

Comment

Yes I have gained and I will do new measurements in 6 days and if I am over 6.6" in length or more than 5.3" in girth I know I am still gaining. My goal is 8" in length so maybe extending or hanging is next on the list but do you have to have devices to do it or can u do it by hand or homemade stuff?
      Start 2015-feb-08
      EG:
      5.2" 5.3"

My Goals

Comment

Like I said if it ain't broke don't fix it. If you are gaining, keep doing what you are doing. If your gains begin to stall you can then look into changing things up. As far as gaining length, 2 inches is possible with manual stretches or routines. JonPop is one of them. That's why so many people follow that routine, because it works. With that being said not everyone reacts the same. I myself don't like manual stretching, but want to gain a little length and stretch out my tunica enough to possibly help me along with my girth goals so I took up hanging. I built my own hanger (captains wench) and with weights and wrap included I have less than $50 dollars invested. If you ever get to the point of wanting to go that route, drop me a line and I'll give you all my secrets and tips. But for now just continue to do what you are doing until you have exhausted your gains.

Comment

I am in the same boat man! I finished JP90 about 2 weeks ago, I took a week off and came back to basically the same routine. My only change was going from V-jelqs to ULI V-jelqs- everything else, I kept the same. No need to make huge changes, like some senior members have said, stick with it until gains stop and then alter your routine.
          Initial: BPEL 5.8" MEG 4.5" FL 4.0"
          Current: BPEL 6.5" MEG 4.75" FL 5.25"
          Short term 7"x5" Long term 8"x6"

Comment

Hey Lilbigman! Thank you for that! I will definitely ask you for guidance if my routines are longing for a hanging device!
            Patheticmedic glad to hear that you are done with the jp90, how did you react to it and did you gain anything?
            Start 2015-feb-08
            EG:
            5.2" 5.3"

My Goals

Comment

I am so glad that I started this journey; I wouldn't want it any other way. I've seen great changes, not only in size and girth, but also EQ and overall sexual health. I never had any Negative PIs, but I also kept my routine within my physical capabilities. My signature notes my gains thus far, short term is 7x5- long term is 8x6
              Initial: BPEL 5.8" MEG 4.5" FL 4.0"
              Current: BPEL 6.5" MEG 4.75" FL 5.25"
              Short term 7"x5" Long term 8"x6"

Comment

If you are still gaining length with it stick to it. Hanging is a good option when gains stop for a long period with manual.
                League of Legends ​/ Top Performers / Pull the Chute

My Log / KITJ / KITV / Phallosan Tips / 2014 Challenge Statistics

Comment

Working...
                X