Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Realistic goals and timelines

Hi guys (and girls?),

I've recently started with JP's routine. I measured around 6" when fully erect (maybe a little shy of 6"),
    and 5.5" girth, which i understand is quite nice to begin with (girth wise).

I'm hoping to reach close to 7" and 6" girth (at least as a short term goal). A bit more would be nice, but the real question is- do you think i can achieve this goal in the time range of 6-12 months?

Any suggestions are appreciated,

thank you!

English is not my native language, so sorry in advance for any grammatical errors and such...

Yes it is possible, and some have done it. There are some guys that gain fairly quickly and easily, but many of us struggle to gain. The only way to know what a reasonable goal is for you to follow JP90 and see what happens. For many of us the girth is a bit harder to gain than length, but that works out well for you as you already have very good girth and should get some increase within the course of JP90. Just remember to be patient and consistent. Watch your PI's and ease yourself into it. Don't just start out with the full routine. Start with less reps and add some every week until you are up to the full routine. Good luck brother.

Comment

Thanks for the quick reply!

I'm coming quite positive and realistic to PE, so even if i gain less than an inch its fine, getting to 6.5" would be nice as a start. I know nothing happens overnight, and PE is a long term commitment. I think that with an OK EQ i am already at 6", and i wasn't quite there 3 weeks ago when i started, but i can't say for sure.

I actually started with the full routine, my member didn't seem to mind much- no skin tearing or pain of any sort. I even tried a very short clamping session just to see how it done, but nothing very crazy and i'm going to avoid this until i'm more conditioned.

The one thing i'm struggling with is EQ. I'm having a hard time (no pun intended...) determining my EQ. I don't think i've had a very impressive one in a while. It might have something to do with me feeling a bit down lately, and not in a relationship for a while so i don't have that someone to cause the good EQ... So i don't really know how good my EQ is. I'll try reading more about this.

Anyway- thanks for the encouragement!

Comment

If your EQ is down, this is a negative indicator. You are likely overworking him by starting with too much at once. My advice would be to take a rest day or 2 and start over with less reps or intensity. You know you are on the right track when your EQ is up. If it starts to drop you are overworking him. The basic idea behind enlargement is time under tension or time under expansion, and healing in an extended state. You can make length gains with low eq, but for girth I believe you need to have the best EQ possible. It's hard to get time under expansion or to heal in an expanded state if he is to beat up to get there.

Comment

My EQ was low before PEing, i think it got a little better... i might be lacking some sex drive, been a bit stressed lately, so it might be it. But i'm working out- which helps with the stress (and maybe test levels as well), and it seems better. I'm just trying to find a way to quantify my EQ from 1-10.

Comment

I'm sorry I don't quite understand what you are saying. Are you asking about how to rate your erections? Or how to increase your erections? If you mean how to rate them on a scale of 1-10, Obviously 1 is completely limp, and 10 is the hardest erection you have ever had, or very close to. 5 would be half-hard obviously, and let's say 8 is hard enough to fuck with, but still a little bendable and squishier. Does that make any sense? Hopefully that helps a little if that is what you are trying to figure out.

If you are asking about how to raise your erections, I stand by what I said earlier. Give him a day of rest, then lower your reps or your intensity. When done properly JP90 should raise your EQ dramatically. Now here's the trick. Once you get your EQ up, you add reps or intensify them and keep adding a few every week until your EQ starts to drop. Then stay at that level until your EQ comes back up again. Continue this process until you reach the maximum number of reps stated in the program. In my personal experience I was having trouble gaining and maintaining erections before I started JP90. For me this routine along with a healthy diet, exercise and L-Arginine gave me the strongest erections I have had in 10 years. I also gained almost 1/4" length and 1/8" girth. I probably should have stuck with it instead of throwing everything but the kitchen sink at it after I finished JP90, I might have continued to gain. I went through a slump after that and didn't gain again until about 9 months in. You know what I did to jump start my gains? I went back to basics and did a modified version of JP90. With that I gained another 1/8" length and 1/8" girth. Oh well, my loss is your gain. Maybe you can learn from my mistakes.

Comment

Here: https://www.pegym.com/forums/penis-e...tml#post134525

Originally posted by kds1234 View Post
              My EQ was low before PEing, i think it got a little better... i might be lacking some sex drive, been a bit stressed lately, so it might be it. But i'm working out- which helps with the stress (and maybe test levels as well), and it seems better. I'm just trying to find a way to quantify my EQ from 1-10.
              League of Legends ​/ Top Performers / Pull the Chute

My Log / KITJ / KITV / Phallosan Tips / 2014 Challenge Statistics

Comment

Originally posted by lilbigman View Post
                I'm sorry I don't quite understand what you are saying. Are you asking about how to rate your erections? Or how to increase your erections? If you mean how to rate them on a scale of 1-10, Obviously 1 is completely limp, and 10 is the hardest erection you have ever had, or very close to. 5 would be half-hard obviously, and let's say 8 is hard enough to fuck with, but still a little bendable and squishier. Does that make any sense? Hopefully that helps a little if that is what you are trying to figure out.

If you are asking about how to raise your erections, I stand by what I said earlier. Give him a day of rest, then lower your reps or your intensity. When done properly JP90 should raise your EQ dramatically. Now here's the trick. Once you get your EQ up, you add reps or intensify them and keep adding a few every week until your EQ starts to drop. Then stay at that level until your EQ comes back up again. Continue this process until you reach the maximum number of reps stated in the program. In my personal experience I was having trouble gaining and maintaining erections before I started JP90. For me this routine along with a healthy diet, exercise and L-Arginine gave me the strongest erections I have had in 10 years. I also gained almost 1/4" length and 1/8" girth. I probably should have stuck with it instead of throwing everything but the kitchen sink at it after I finished JP90, I might have continued to gain. I went through a slump after that and didn't gain again until about 9 months in. You know what I did to jump start my gains? I went back to basics and did a modified version of JP90. With that I gained another 1/8" length and 1/8" girth. Oh well, my loss is your gain. Maybe you can learn from my mistakes.
                Originally posted by kickinthemebs View Post
                Thank you both.

Bigman- Yes, i did mean rating my EQ, and i guess i can now say that it's around 6-7 imo, sometimes a 9. I haven't had a very good one in a while, and i don't get the random erections quite as much as i used to (was like that for a while before PEing).

I am 30 years old, so i guess i should still have strong erections. My diet is healthy (i lost over 20 pounds in two months with good diet and exercise), and the next step is supplements as you suggested. I tested my testosterone levels and they are a bit low- like i wrote i believe it has a lot to do with my mental state, but i'm starting to lift and work harder in the gym, i think it has some positive affects.

Yesterday and today are my off days, so i'll see how i feel tonight, but so far i'm enjoying JP's routine and planning on sticking with it for at least 90 days.. If i'll see i'm gaining, i will keep on with it- maybe adding some extra exercises. BTW- it's not your loss, you learned first handed what works for you and what's not- that's an achievement on it's own.

Kicjinthemebes- Thanks for the link, it really helped me rating my erections.

This forum is more helpful than i could have imagined

Comment

Haha spell check makes my name sound middle eastern or something

No problem. 31 here,and eq dips a bit when you get older. Diet,good sleep,weights and cardio,eq PE exercises and some supplements will all help.
                  League of Legends ​/ Top Performers / Pull the Chute

My Log / KITJ / KITV / Phallosan Tips / 2014 Challenge Statistics

Comment

Every goal is realistic, it depends on how long you will stay committed and patient.

Timelines are bullshit.

If you set your goal to 8x6 and make a timeline of 2 years you will be disappointed when you don't hit it. If you don't set timelines you will see the progress you made.

In a nutshell set yourself 3 goals. One very realistic, one goal you really desire (your final goal) and one to love every inch in every dimension you already got

Comment

Yes, very possible.

Keep in mind, it's going to be a, and I'll try and put this in metric... a shitload of time invested :P

It's definitely possible though.

I'm coming up on a year from when I started, and I gained .5 inches in EL, which all came in the first 5 months when I was actually dedicated. The last 6 months have been crazy, so my random hanging didn't really do much but cement my previous gains. But I gained .5 inches in 5 months and some girth too.

I would let your goal be very flexible, and just a various guideline. Just try and invest as much time as you can, every single day, except for off days. It's a day by day process, and something you will learn as you go on.

If you're suffering from EQ I suggest kegels + edging on top of a good diet, vitamins, exercise, and sleep. Jelqing at a good 50-60% erection will also help EQ.

It's a journey man, without a doubt. It's going to take a lot of work to get where you want to be. But it's only TIME. And if you put in the TIME, you will see results, without a doubt. That is proven.

Approach each day as its own, and stack as many good days on top of each other as you can.
                      Start: 7/6/14
                      BPEL: 6.25
                      EG: 5.25

10/4/14
                      BPEL: 6.8125
                      EG: N/A

PI's never lie.

Comment

Sorry i didn't post for a while.

Thanks for all the replies, it's very helpful! I'm getting better PI's as i progress with the JP90 routine, even started with some random clamping here and there.
                        I still need to add supplements and get some more sleep, but the erections are better, and i do believe i can already see some gains (i'll try to be more accurate with my measuring).

Thanks guys!

Comment

If u are looking for a number, I will say around the 2.5 yr mark for realistic numbers for most.. Could be sooner, or it could take longer 4/5 yrs+.. The point of saying this time, consistency, and using your head/knowing your body will see u thru to the finish.. I'm personally in 1.5 yrs now and don't see the end coming for awhile yet trying to gain.. I Likely do this off and on for life thou once there.. I like PE..
                          Start: 11/2013: BPEL: 4.73" MEG: 4.5"
                          Best: BPEL: 7" MEG: 5.625"
                          Current:BPEL: 7" MEG: 5.5"

Comment

The numbers look reasonable, but know that it may come sooner, it may come later. I think most can gain at least 1x0.5 if they stick to it long enough to reach that.

For comparison's sake, although girth has not come to me yet, I've gained about 0.8" in 8 months just be doing 10-15 mins of stretching 5-6 days a week, but everyone is different. Gains seem to come now at around 0.1"/month of PE...hoping that continues at least until the end of the year if not longer.
                            Phoenix7672
                            Member of the Month Oct 2015
                            Last edited by Phoenix7672; 05-22-2015, 12:56 PM.
                            Original/Current Stats:
                            2014-09-01: BPEL 6.8"/NBPEL 6" MEG 5.0", BPFL 5"/NBPFL 4" FG 4.4"
                            2019-03-16: BPEL 8"/NBPEL 6.75" MEG 5.2", BPFL 6.75"/NBPFL 5.5" FG 4.5"

Goals:
                            Realistic: BPEL 8.5"/NBPEL 7.5" MEG 5.5"
                            Optimistic: BPEL 9"/NBPEL 8" MEG 5.75"
                            Dream: BPEL 10"/NBPEL 9" MEG 6.5"

Comment

When you get into a habit of PE and dont measure as often. The timeline fades away. Atleast it did for me. Took the pressure off me.
                              Starting Size 2010:
                              BPL: 6"
                              EG: 4.75"

Current size 2015:
                              BPL: 7.3"
                              EG: 5"

Comment

Working...
                              X