First solid PE session

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• First solid PE session

Been doing PE for a week now. Just had my first solid PE session where I felt like it was actually good. My penis stayed at 60% erect mostly the whole time. I felt the blood going through my penis really nice. Afterwards my penis felt like and plump. My morning wood was great. My penis is begging for another workout session today but it's a rest day. On days like this, do you PE? Or do you just rest?

Rest is as important as exercise days, make sure you take full benefit from it.

Also, your mind needs to rest as well, PE is a long term commitment, make sure you take time off to rejuvenate.
    A real man never hurts a woman. The woman came out of a man’s rib, not from his feet to be walked on, and not from his head to be superior, but from his side to be equal. Under the arm to be protected, and next to the heart to be loved. - Mrs. workin_4_it

Comment

I know it's just hard not to jelq it. Especially since this is my 5th session and for the first time I feel like it was a good workout.

Comment

You must take at least two days off every week.
        A real man never hurts a woman. The woman came out of a man’s rib, not from his feet to be walked on, and not from his head to be superior, but from his side to be equal. Under the arm to be protected, and next to the heart to be loved. - Mrs. workin_4_it

Comment

I've been doing 2 days on 1 day off

Comment

Working...
          X