How to measure? NOT same question as all others threads

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• How to measure? NOT same question as all others threads

Hi, I have read all others threads about how to measure correctly. I know it dosent matter as long as I do it the same way everytime to check gains BUT this is to know if I am bigger than the average or others.
    So if I measure above the penis but just a bit to the side and still being above I am 0,5cm longer than if I put the ruler above. Also just at the base it feels weird, like there is penis there or veins. I think i am being clear with the description but if you guys need picture I will add them.
    I know this might sound tribial and/or stupid but its just a boost in confidence to be 18cm and not 17.5cm. Thanks.

Right above the penis, in the center, pressed back into the fat pad until you hit your pubic bone, is the "correct" way to measure and the way that medical professionals are almost always measuring when they post findings from size studies and things like that.

Usually the more you are to the side, the longer the measurement will be (as you've already noticed by being just a little bit to the side). The average guy measures in whatever way gives them the longest measurement lol, but if you want to compare yourself to averages and measure the way that you should be measuring, you want to keep the ruler right on top and in the center
    4/15/15
    BPEL 6.5"
    EG 5.5"
    5/29/15
    BPEL 6.8" +0.3"
    EG 5.5"
    Progress Log
    "We are what we repeatedly do. Excellence then, is not an act, but a habit"

Comment

Yep, above is correct so it sounds like your 17.5

That's not small but it is accurate.
      Going an inch and 1/2 deeper than before

Comment

Yes,above top is how you measure,not to the side or by your hip or under your arse
        League of Legends ​/ Top Performers / Pull the Chute

My Log / KITJ / KITV / Phallosan Tips / 2014 Challenge Statistics

Comment

Along the top in the center, with the ruler on it's side... not flat as if it were laying on a table... pressed against the pubic bone. Ka-pow~!
          You never slow down, you never grow old!

Comment

Originally posted by Lixxer View Post
            At the base it feels weird, like there is penis there or veins.
            Probably the suspensory ligament and associated tissues. If you measure the way Jay explained, you will be able to place the ruler right alongside the lig instead of pushing against it.
            Stan
            Last edited by Stan; 05-09-2015, 05:43 AM.
            Started May 2012
            BPEL +1"11/32 (34mm)
            My stats
            Stan's stretching journal

Comment

First of all, thanks for all the replies. Now, I think I got it, if I measure like Jay said its 17,5 same measuremnt and still pressing the ruler just a bit in the side BUT if all the ruler is to side of the penis it will measure more and thats not real penis rigth?. The ruler has to be above.

Comment

Originally posted by Lixxer View Post
                BUT if all the ruler is to side of the penis it will measure more and thats not real penis rigth?. The ruler has to be above.
                Right
                4/15/15
                BPEL 6.5"
                EG 5.5"
                5/29/15
                BPEL 6.8" +0.3"
                EG 5.5"
                Progress Log
                "We are what we repeatedly do. Excellence then, is not an act, but a habit"

Comment

Yup

Comment

I think you need to throw that ruler up on top of your roof.

Valued Member of 11 years at the TheBiohacker
                    Looks are deceiving, mirrors don't lie.

Comment

I measure with the ruler along the top center put flat vs on its side. I've tried it on its side, and I can't ever seem to get a consistent measurement, since I can't even see the marks on the ruler. If I measure with it flat, I can get within 0.1" or less each time I measure, so that works best for me.

Still, even though I'm 7.6" BPEL right now for the sake of this form/tracking, if anyone was to pressure me into telling them my size, I'd probably just say between 7" and 7.5". Honestly I'd rather undersell so long as it is still above average than to have them see it eventually and have expected it to look longer.
                      Phoenix7672
                      Member of the Month Oct 2015
                      Last edited by Phoenix7672; 05-09-2015, 01:49 PM.
                      Original/Current Stats:
                      2014-09-01: BPEL 6.8"/NBPEL 6" MEG 5.0", BPFL 5"/NBPFL 4" FG 4.4"
                      2019-03-16: BPEL 8"/NBPEL 6.75" MEG 5.2", BPFL 6.75"/NBPFL 5.5" FG 4.5"

Goals:
                      Realistic: BPEL 8.5"/NBPEL 7.5" MEG 5.5"
                      Optimistic: BPEL 9"/NBPEL 8" MEG 5.75"
                      Dream: BPEL 10"/NBPEL 9" MEG 6.5"

Comment

By the way, how hard are you supposed to press the ruler to the fatpad? Like completely as far as possible or just slight pressure?
                        READ THIS BEFORE YOU POST!!!!! Maximize Your Success Here.

https://thebiohacker.com/forums/prog...-thing?t=68429

Comment

Originally posted by The Next Big Thing View Post
                          By the way, how hard are you supposed to press the ruler to the fatpad? Like completely as far as possible or just slight pressure?
                          I push in as 'hard' as I can (not to the point of pain or anything). If you don't, then you might push in more or less in future, which could cause the numbers to fluctuate.
                          Original/Current Stats:
                          2014-09-01: BPEL 6.8"/NBPEL 6" MEG 5.0", BPFL 5"/NBPFL 4" FG 4.4"
                          2019-03-16: BPEL 8"/NBPEL 6.75" MEG 5.2", BPFL 6.75"/NBPFL 5.5" FG 4.5"

Goals:
                          Realistic: BPEL 8.5"/NBPEL 7.5" MEG 5.5"
                          Optimistic: BPEL 9"/NBPEL 8" MEG 5.75"
                          Dream: BPEL 10"/NBPEL 9" MEG 6.5"

Comment

As hard as possible,without breaking bone

Comment

Ok, now how about the angle of the penis when you measure? Let's say you're doing a BPFSL measurement, do you:

1) pull straight out

2) pull 45 degree down

3) pull straight down

Comment

Working...
                              X