Where do I find 30 minutes a day?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Where do I find 30 minutes a day?

I'm interested in the JP-90 routine, but I have no idea where I'll find the half hour I need to do it, I shower with my girlfriend, and usually don't have half an hour to spare, how do you guys do it?

Guaranteed:

1 set clock back by 30 minutes.
    2. perform your PE routine.
    3. Upon completion of #2, set clock ahead by 30 minutes.
    Valued Member of 11 years at the TheBiohacker
    Looks are deceiving, mirrors don't lie.

Comment

If time is a problem, consider splitting your routine.
      A real man never hurts a woman. The woman came out of a man’s rib, not from his feet to be walked on, and not from his head to be superior, but from his side to be equal. Under the arm to be protected, and next to the heart to be loved. - Mrs. workin_4_it

Comment

Originally posted by Dangler View Post
        Guaranteed:

1 set clock back by 30 minutes.
        2. perform your PE routine.
        3. Upon completion of #2, set clock ahead by 30 minutes.
        Yo, I tried changing my time but it caused an error and I lost connection to my dick.

Comment

Get up a half-hour earlier. Eliminate a useless activity you do in the day ... like watching TV. Reprioritize your schedule. Most people can find time they just try and find excuses not to. There are activities that you do during the day that you can do faster. Make time. If you really can't find time well then I guess you're SOL. Nobody knows your schedule and nobody can help you change your schedule around but you. Nobody can do this for you.

Comment

Working...
          X