Old "Starting" Photos

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Old "Starting" Photos

Hey guys, so I dug into my foreskin restoration archive from before my hard drive failed and found these two pictures from when I originally registered for this forum. Do you think you guys can look at the photos and confirm for me that I probably actually started out with a BPEL of 6"?

I put 6.25" in my signature since that was my measurement in Jan '15 to make it easier to log for the 2015 challenge. I have since been measuring with shoulders, heels, and butt square to a wall. My '14 photo was obviously just standing over a desk so there's probably some pelvic rotation but if the photos aren't lying then wow. This place is a blessing.

NBPEL
    BPEL

Edit: I just remeasured with that same tape measure and obviously see that I was doing a BPEL measurement incorrectly back then since I'm barely pressing into my fat pad in the photo. Mods, feel free to delete this thread!
    PioneerTechnics
    Last edited by PioneerTechnics; 05-11-2015, 06:30 PM.
    6.25" + 0.375" = 6.625" BPEL
    4.75" + 0.25" = 5" MEG
    DIY VLC Guide!

Great job on your gains! And it looks like it might be a bit bigger than 6.25! How long have you been doing PE? And what routine? I'm currently trying to gain some and get some motivation lol

Comment

Originally posted by jjbrownn View Post
      Great job on your gains! And it looks like it might be a bit bigger than 6.25! How long have you been doing PE? And what routine? I'm currently trying to gain some and get some motivation lol
      Hey, I've been actively PEing since November 2014 and conditioned myself unknowingly from March-November of that year when I was using a DIY TLC in an extender. Turned out my DIY TLC was actually a VLC since there was no vent and I had been doing PE on and off when I thought I was restoring my foreskin!

I still don't have a set in stone routine but I use a combination of a ghetto VLC belt ADS I rigged up to act as a PF, the VLC plus an extender, and light hanging with the VLC. I keep having trouble reaching 20 minutes when I move up to 5 lbs and I think it might have to do with how the VLC attaches to the penis. It causes a skin pinch-point by design (it was an accidental PE variation of an existing product by an foreskin restoration activist) which will most probably cut off circulation if I try to go any higher than 5.

I have lately been trying to hit at least 6 hours a day in the extended state and when I have the time/privacy I'll throw in a hanging set or two. My short term goal is to try upping my extender/ADS hours to 10 a day but I've been struggling with 6 so we'll see how that goes. Perhaps I am being overzealous with the tension.

And thank you! I'd say to try the JP90 since its free and afterwards if gains stall or you wish to invest, only then look into the devices. There are some members that recommend starting at the lowest intensities and move up while others (after being conditioned) such as myself try out everything... which may or may not be backfiring... You'll have to take your chances. Some people gain massively by doing this but I on the other hand seem to have gained more girth than length in the first quarter of 2015 without targeting girth so there's that.
      PioneerTechnics
      Last edited by PioneerTechnics; 05-13-2015, 03:21 AM.
      6.25" + 0.375" = 6.625" BPEL
      4.75" + 0.25" = 5" MEG
      DIY VLC Guide!

Comment

Working...
      X