JP90s Am i doing it right?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• JP90s Am i doing it right?

So i start off by warming up, with a wet hot cloth.

Now i do helicopter shakes for a count of 20. Then i start stretching. But i dont get this part of JP90s routine

Grasp your penis behind the glans in the O.K. grip palm down and stretch to the left holding the stretch against the theigh.
    While holding this stretch, do 25 quick Kegels. (count to 25)
    Next, while still holding the stretch, pull straight out and do 10 stretches in a BIG circle to the left and 10 to the right holding the pull.
    Try to rub your hand across your belly as you do these.

Return to the base and repeat "Helicopter Shakes". It will be easier to do now, as your flaccid length will be longer. This will get the blood back into the glans.

Stretch to the right and do 25 quick Kegels. Pull straight out and do 10 BIG circles to the left and ten circles to the right.

Repeat "Helicopter Shakes."

Stretch straight out, do Kegels, repeat circle stretches.

Repeat "Helicopter Shakes."

Stretch straight up do Kegels and repeat circle stretches.

Finish with "Helicopter Shakes."

How many times do i stretch, How many sets. Its all over the place. Can anyone please make this easier for me as my english isnt that good. Please & Thank you!

- Warm up for 8 to 10 minutes.

- Perform helicopter shakes for the count of 20 seconds.
    - Hold a stretch downwards for the count of 25 kegels.
    - Perform 10 clockwise circle stretches and 10 counter clockwise circle stretches.
    - Hold a stretch upwards for the count of 25 kegels.
    - Perform 10 clockwise circle stretches and 10 counter clockwise circle stretches.
    - Hold a stretch straight out for the count of 25 kegels.
    - Hold a stretch to the left for the count of 25 kegels.
    - Hold a stretch to the right for the count of 25 kegels.

- 50 Jelqs.
    - 30 V-Jelqs.
    - 50 Jelqs.
    - 30 V-Jelqs.
    - 50 Jelqs.
    - 30 V-Jelqs.

-Warm down for a minimum of 5 to 6 minutes.
    A real man never hurts a woman. The woman came out of a man’s rib, not from his feet to be walked on, and not from his head to be superior, but from his side to be equal. Under the arm to be protected, and next to the heart to be loved. - Mrs. workin_4_it

Comment

Thank you so much! You made it so much easier!

Comment

It just means rotating your flaccid penis in a circular fashion in all directions clockwise 10 times then going the other direction. Just moving it around in a circular motion while holding a stretch.

Comment

Working...
        X