Need Guidance!

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Need Guidance!

Do you guys always feel that you have worked your penis and that it is fatigued even on your rest days? On my rest days I feel like I haven't done anything to my penis and that it's not in a growing state, do you think that I should increase intensity or do more exercises like LAS throughout the day? I recently finished the jp 90 but I still use the program and I am doing 3 days on 1 day off.
    Start 2015-feb-08
    BPEL: 6" 6.2" 6.3" 6.4" 6.5" 6.6" 6.7" 6.8" 6.9" 7"
    EG:
    5.2" 5.3"

My Goals
    BPEL: 8+"
    EG: 6+"

I do feel like I have worked my penis for a while after a workout, but it only lasts a few hours. It never feels like it has been worked or fatigued on a rest day. I would say that if you are still gaining then you are doing something right. Since you have completed the JP90 you can try experimenting some with light changes in your routine, just let your PIs be your guide. Keep in mind though, for some people less is more.

Good luck.
    To totally satisfy a woman sexually is not about having a large penis, it's about being a good lover.

Comment

Have you posted any gains from JP90, journey? If so, stay with it, and increase the intensity a bit, adding some uli's and maybe a few LAS / bed fowfers outside your routine; maybe switch to a 5 days on/2 off routine. If you've not gained, hanging, pumping or ADS might be what you need to jump start your growth, Just take it easy and add new exercises / devices slowly working them up in reps to your routine, to avoid injury. Happy tuggin'!

Comment

okay! have you seen good gains yourself Cavalier? I am going to add bed fowfers and LAS to extend my flaccid, is it something that you have experience from?
        Start 2015-feb-08
        EG:
        5.2" 5.3"

My Goals

Comment

Yes Jitb I have seen gains coming my way as you can see in my signature but are really 5days on 2 days off more intense then 3 days on 1 off?
          Start 2015-feb-08
          EG:
          5.2" 5.3"

My Goals

Comment

Working...
          X