The LAS and Bed Fowfers

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• The LAS and Bed Fowfers

Okay these two exercises are circulating on this forum and what I have read they are amazing for getting a big flaccid size. My questions is tho if you are 1. supposed to pull back your foreskin as you are otherwise stretching the skin and not the inner penis? and 2. When positioning your penis are you supposed to twist your package so that your balls get in the front and are free while doing the stretch and that your penis is stretching in a twisted state kinda? Because if I just pull it back towards my ass, my balls will be in the middle and therefor it is impossible to sit down without tremendous pain.
    Start 2015-feb-08
    BPEL: 6" 6.2" 6.3" 6.4" 6.5" 6.6" 6.7" 6.8" 6.9" 7"
    EG:
    5.2" 5.3"

My Goals
    BPEL: 8+"
    EG: 6+"

Bump*
    Start 2015-feb-08
    BPEL: 6" 6.2" 6.3" 6.4" 6.5" 6.6" 6.7" 6.8" 6.9" 7"
    EG:
    5.2" 5.3"

My Goals
    BPEL: 8+"
    EG: 6+"

Comment

Yes, LAS and fowfers stretch your ligs to allow the inner penis to be more exposed (bigger flaccid). rbi99 gives great instructions in the progress thread (I think) on these, plus bundled / heated versions as well. I've done them and they feel great, and over time, help your BPEL & FLSL. Just search the progress thread for LAS and it should take you to rbi99's thread. They're also in his signature on his profile as well, so PM or vis message him if you have more questions. Hope this helps!

Comment

Originally posted by jockinthebox View Post
        Yes, LAS and fowfers stretch your ligs to allow the inner penis to be more exposed (bigger flaccid). rbi99 gives great instructions in the progress thread (I think) on these, plus bundled / heated versions as well. I've done them and they feel great, and over time, help your BPEL & FLSL. Just search the progress thread for LAS and it should take you to rbi99's thread. They're also in his signature on his profile as well, so PM or vis message him if you have more questions. Hope this helps!
        Thanks for the props!!! I am definitely more of a LAS man then bed fowfer guy. However, I do bed fowfers bundled. LAS's are the perfect exercise for a longer hanging flaccid. My sack is a very decent size and I have no problem sitting on them, but feel free to move them to one side if you prefer.
        FL 6.0"/MFG 5.75", BPEL 7.00"/MEG 6.5"

The Ultimate Jelq (The UJ)
        The Ultimate V (The UV)
        Testicle Jelq (The TJ)
        Heated Bundled LAS
        Ultimate Warmup Exercise

Comment

Originally posted by rbi99 View Post
          Thanks for the props!!! I am definitely more of a LAS man then bed fowfer guy. However, I do bed fowfers bundled. LAS's are the perfect exercise for a longer hanging flaccid. My sack is a very decent size and I have no problem sitting on them, but feel free to move them to one side if you prefer.
          You're more than welcome, rbi! You have improved upon and posted some great exercises here over the years. I've done them all with great results, in fact. Kinda embarrassed actually, that I've never sent you a thank you or a friend request. REPS are certainly even in order, so, HERE YA GO!!! (friend request to follow). - Jock

Comment

Working...
          X