kegel pis?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• kegel pis?

I am wondering what are there any kegel pis? Background I was jelquing about a week and thanks to you guys You showed me i was doing it to hard and long. After my sessions i had some positive pis and negative, biggest positive i liked was the flavcid length really gained!!

I took a two day break before starting over at a more realisic pace to avoid injury. On my rest days i began taking up kegels and have been doing them for over a week now! Now my problems are that I am no longer hanging low flaccid and have lost some sex drive. My erections are still about the same but take work to get me to that point. About 5 days ago i think i over kegeled because i felt like i was half full of piss all day. Just backed my kegel routine down a few notches but could i ne still overdoing it possibly? Do pis work the same with kegels as any other pe workout??

Kegel routine started light 10 second kegel, 5 second reverse 10 times also when pissing i would stop multiple time mid stream for 4 seconds. This was mu routine first few days. The day i over did it i did this routine probably 10 times within the day. Now i am doing the 10 kegels in the morning, around lunch time about 75 fast mid level kegels and in the evening the kegels in my jp90 routine. I have zero signs of pain or being overworked now unless these pis work here also??
    Thanks everyone!!!!

Pi's work for everything and can be expanded for full body health. Here just concentrates on the PE ones (obviously) but rule of thumb. If you do something new and it feels bad or weird... Not a good thing. Go lighter or figure out something else. I learned that in terms of alcohol way before I ever showed up here. Whiskey, beer, tequila. Bad mix. Whiskey, tequila no beer... Not too bad. Rum and anything... Good... Kahlua-straight up... Bad bad... Etc. Etc.

Comment

Rest from kegel 1 week.

Comment

You can over do kegels resulting in a tense pelvic floor. This can create the problems which you are seeing such as a shorter flaccid. As Pegasus said, take a break. When you do come back do kegels every other day, it' not recommended to do them everyday.
        To totally satisfy a woman sexually is not about having a large penis, it's about being a good lover.

Comment

I think you guys are right i will be taking a week long break to loosen up on the kegels. When i start back up what do you
          you recomend i do for kegel exercises?

Comment

Working...
          X