Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Which should I start out with? JP90, ******** or other?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Which should I start out with? JP90, ******** or other?

Hi everyone,

I'm new with no experience in PE and want to start. I looked at the beginner's forum and saw quite a few options, one of the main ones being the JP90 routine. However a lot of the links referenced in that post go to ******** which has its own beginner routines.

So which should I start off with, JP90 or the ******** routines. If there are any other good starting points let me know.

Also are there any differences for jelqing with an uncut penis?

I'm only 4.5 inches in length so wish me luck!

I will urge you to work smart and not hard! Regardless which routine you are going to pick. No two dicks are alike and you need to understand that certain patterns might not suit you, whether too heavy or too light. You need to discover your dick's properties in order to have a smart and successful PE journey.

Discover your fatigue limit and always work around it. You don't need to complete a certain number of reps or minutes just because a routine say so! You need to always listen to your body in order to avoid overworking thus avoiding counterproductive exercising. Modify the routine so that it fits you.

Discover whether your tunica or your smooth muscle is your limiting factor. Do your research, never be lazy about this. Also PE should never hurt, go to the point where you feel a good workout rather than experiencing turtling or any negative PIs

It all comes down to trial and error and we have all been down this road. Discover and modify. Also never underestimate the power of rest days even if you feel like you don't need one! I would a advise a 1on/ 1off schedule, in order to monitor the PI more accurately.

So you might start with 50 reps but find that you might only need 30, just listen to your body! Maybe you need a more stretch-wise routine or the other way around. Only you gonna discover what feels good and what doesn't.

Reduction of anxiety and anticipation to gain is vital.
    Remember that Rome wasn't built in a day!

Good luck and PE safely!
    ps: there is no difference in jelqing with a foreskin, you don't have to pull it back just stop before the glans, that's all
    LeStrange
    Last edited by LeStrange; 05-19-2015, 09:49 PM.
    Allow and encourage your dick to grow. Don't force it to grow.

Comment

Welcome aboard!

A good place to start is to do some reading in the START HERE! link that can be found at the top of the page. There is a lot of great information in there to get you started. The JP90 has been a great routine to start off with for many beginners, but there are others that work well also. Whichever you choose, start off slow, focus on safety and gradually work your way up to the full routine.

There is a lot to learn, so use your time during your conditioning period to further educate yourself. There is a wealth of information here, do plenty of reading and don't hesitate to ask questions.

The key to being successful is to be dedicated, consistent and patient. PE does work, but it won't happen overnight. The rewards for putting in the time and effort are well worth it in the end.

Good luck and always PE safely.
      To totally satisfy a woman sexually is not about having a large penis, it's about being a good lover.

Comment

Working...
      X