New to pe

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• New to pe

Hey guys I'm new to pe.I don't have the time to do the jp90 program... Was thinking of just doing jelqs, stretches and edging to try and gain some length/girth.Has anyone saw results from this alone? Was thinking of posting my stats every month or two. Starting stats:

Bpel: 6"
    Mseg:4.5"
    Mbeg:4.3/4"

Fl: 4"
    Fgirth: 3.5"

By the way love the site!

Not taking the time to get 'conditioned' from doing the JP90, or any other conditioning program, can have you in the position to easily cause you to experience a 'self-inflicted injury'.
    That can put you on the sidelines for not being able to continue your pe, and degrade your erection quality, and affect your sex life.

It appears you want to get started quickly, and have set up a goal. When you start the JP90 and keep a log with details, that will let you keep track of any changes, and what they might be attributable to.

If you skip the conditioning, don't record what you are doing at regular intervals, and then run into problems; you will not leave any one else a clue as to what you might have done. It will be nearly impossible to help you.

We all want results as soon as possible, however, not doing the initial training, may very well put you on the bench.

Welcome to the pegym, be safe, careful, get into condition first.
    Valued Member of 11 years at the TheBiohacker
    Looks are deceiving, mirrors don't lie.

Comment

I hate when people reffering to the JP90 program... No offence, but i seriously don't get it...
      Just jelq and stretch, it is no rocket sciene.
      You start out with 10 minutes jelqing and 10 minutes stretching...
      When you feel like it, upper the time...
      And yes you can gain with jelqing only... When time pass by you will eventually be able to jelq with about 80 % erection for about 15-20 minutes everyday or every other or as you wish...

Some people will say that jelqing is not enough... But that is pure bullshit!.
      If you jelq correctly and with enough pressure and enough healing, then you are good to go.

Comment

They refer to it because its good to work into for conditioning. Contains enough at full workload to be more intermediate. And is structured. Gives people a proven slightly difficult program to work into as they learn and does it step by step.

If you've never gone to a gym what's better. To go in on your own and figuring it out. Or to have a coaching session where a professional helps you design a plan with reps, guidelines, and basic instruction in the proper form and workload for your body.

Sure... Both work. But for most people with no experience. The second option is the much better one.

Comment

There are briefer routines in the beginner forum.

Comment

I just think that people overthink this....
            It is not really difficult... Just jelq 10-20 minutes everyday or as you prefer... After a few months you will gain... That is it. No need to make things complicated. If you don't gain it is because you don't have enough healing, or maybe you don't use enough pressure, or you just mastrubate to much. You need to stable your own routine and learn from own mistakes.

Comment

Thanks for the replies everyone! I believe I should have went into more detail. What I did last night was a 5 minute warm up in the shower,10 second stretches in every direction, 200 jelqs, and edged 3 times in 25-30 minutes doing a kegel really hard every time to stop from ejaculating.

I have been doing kegels for a while now, and honestly I'm assuming clamping as well. As I like to use a Cock ring every now and again when having sex with my wife. And I know about the dangers of over stressing your unit... I once left the C-ring on for 40 minutes while having Sex, thankfully everything was okay.

But I'm just wondering does this sounds like a good routine? And could I do 5 days on and 2 days off?

Comment

Originally posted by walkinghardon View Post
                Thanks for the replies everyone! I believe I should have went into more detail. What I did last night was a 5 minute warm up in the shower,10 second stretches in every direction, 200 jelqs, and edged 3 times in 25-30 minutes doing a kegel really hard every time to stop from ejaculating.

I have been doing kegels for a while now, and honestly I'm assuming clamping as well. As I like to use a Cock ring every now and again when having sex with my wife. And I know about the dangers of over stressing your unit... I once left the C-ring on for 40 minutes while having Sex, thankfully everything was okay.

But I'm just wondering does this sounds like a good routine? And could I do 5 days on and 2 days off?

Thats a pretty intense starting routine. Go down to 100 reps and work your way up, adding 5-10 each week in the beginning. Keep the stretch for longer than 10 second, 20-30 sec would be better.
                Starting stats:
                01.08.2013: BPEL 6,3 x 4,3 MSEG
                22.06.2015: BPEL 7.6 x 5.30 MSEG(not cemented)
                After a long break:
                01.05.2016: BPEL 7.3 x 5.1 MSEG
                16.11.2018: BPEL 7.3 x 5.0-5.1 MSEG BSEG 5.3
                Are you struggling to get it up while with a girl? Look up PIED!

Comment

Originally posted by Inneedofgirth View Post
                  I just think that people overthink this....
                  It is not really difficult... Just jelq 10-20 minutes everyday or as you prefer... After a few months you will gain... That is it. No need to make things complicated. If you don't gain it is because you don't have enough healing, or maybe you don't use enough pressure, or you just mastrubate to much. You need to stable your own routine and learn from own mistakes.
                  After reading your posts and you progress thread I think you are a over-confident besserwisser. Dangler is a PE veteran, you should listen to him.
                  Starting stats:
                  01.08.2013: BPEL 6,3 x 4,3 MSEG
                  22.06.2015: BPEL 7.6 x 5.30 MSEG(not cemented)
                  After a long break:
                  01.05.2016: BPEL 7.3 x 5.1 MSEG
                  16.11.2018: BPEL 7.3 x 5.0-5.1 MSEG BSEG 5.3
                  Are you struggling to get it up while with a girl? Look up PIED!

Comment

Hey guys I'm new to pe.I don't have the time to do the jp90 program... Was thinking of just doing jelqs, stretches and edging to try and gain some length/girth.Has anyone saw results from this alone? Was thinking of posting my stats every month or two. Starting stats:

Bpel: 6"
                    Mseg:4.5"
                    Mbeg:4.3/4"

Fl: 4"
                    Fgirth: 3.5"

By the way love the site!
                    The only things I really do are Heat Jelq and Hang... I have gained size from this in under two months
                    "I don't always drink Dos Equis but, when I do, I PE... Stay thirsty my friend"
                    April 2015 June
                    BPEL 7.0"+0.5
                    EG 5"+0.5
                    EL 6.5"+0.25

GOAL
                    9x7

Comment

Originally posted by mannakonda View Post
                      After reading your posts and you progress thread I think you are a over-confident besserwisser. Dangler is a PE veteran, you should listen to him.
                      Hmm... Why would i listen to Dangler?
                      I went from 4.7 inch girth to 5.6 inch girth? That was with a jelqing only routine for a few months, then bathmate only routine for a few months... I did not complicate anything i did my routine and then i went on with my life. OOhh and i recall people saying that my routine would not do much and i will hit plateau and i could not train everyday because i would get injuries... The only injury i have ever had was because i did not bust my nut, so i had a congested prostate, but that is all good now!

I only maintain my gains now, which means i only do pe 2 times a week sometimes 3.
                      So stop acting like this is rocket science!
                      Inneedofgirth
                      Banned
                      Last edited by Inneedofgirth; 05-23-2015, 10:01 AM.

Comment

Ok I'm going to take my jelqs down to 100 for this week. Could I also clamp for 15-20 minutes with the c -ring on my off days? Or should I leave that one alone?

Comment

Ok I'm going to take my jelqs down to 100 for this week. Could I also clamp for 15-20 minutes with the c -ring on my off days? Or should I leave that one alone?
                          Also 5.5 inch erect girth is my goal.. Way to go inneedofgirth! Would be happy with 7-7.5" erect length

Comment

When i originaly started back in 09' on a different forum , i had your exact stats.
                            Really man, it all depends on how quickly you want to gain, because in the beginning there such a thing as newbie gains, and depending on how much work you put in, you could make substantial gains, i did, i made 3/4'' in my first month, but my routine was alot longer, amd i stuck to it daily.
                            Original start 09- 6'' BPEL 4.5'' MSEG

Start- 7'' BPEL 5'' MSEG

Now- 7 1/8'' BPEL 5 1/4'' MSEG

Goal- 10'' BPEL 6.5'' MSEG

Comment

Welcome to the gym walkinghardon!

You have good advice, there are less time consuming routines than JP90 that you can do and save this one for later as it is a great routine!

Logs go here in the progress forum.

Good luck, stay safe and have fun!
                              "Those who know others have knowledge,
                              those who know themselves have insight.
                              Those who master others have force,
                              those who master themselves have strength". - Lao Tzu

Comment

Working...
                              X