thinking pe is bunch of bs

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• thinking pe is bunch of bs

Im sorry but im thinking pe is a bunch of bs. I think i made a mistake by going straight for the penimaster pro when starting, tried it about a year and added bathmate for a few months at the end. Now i gave up on all that for now and decided to start all over with jps 90 routine which ive been doing for a month now . So i have been doing pe for over a year and havent seen 1 half of a cm in growth anywhere. Wouldnt i have seen something by now? Think im gonna add the penimaster pro a few hours a day with my jp 90 routine and keep the faith but i really think this is all for nothing now.

What does your PIs look like, and your EQ?

If you are switching to a manual routine, give it time to see what happens. Following your bodies response is the best way to tell if you are encouraging gains or not.

Have you started a log? That can help greatly too.
    Going an inch and 1/2 deeper than before

Comment

Some gain easier than others. There are days where I still think this all must be BS, but in my case I've had measurable gains, so it must work, at least for some. Sorry to hear it hasn't worked for you thus far.
      Original/Current Stats:
      2014-09-01: BPEL 6.8"/NBPEL 6" MEG 5.0", BPFL 5"/NBPFL 4" FG 4.4"
      2019-03-16: BPEL 8"/NBPEL 6.75" MEG 5.2", BPFL 6.75"/NBPFL 5.5" FG 4.5"

Goals:
      Realistic: BPEL 8.5"/NBPEL 7.5" MEG 5.5"
      Optimistic: BPEL 9"/NBPEL 8" MEG 5.75"
      Dream: BPEL 10"/NBPEL 9" MEG 6.5"

Comment

lol its deff not bullshit, and your right, you shouldn't have started with devices, because without manual exercises they're pretty much pointless! so if you where looking to make big gains with minimal effort, your up shits creek.
        but the good news is, that with manual exercises an some intensity and commitment you will gain.
        It's good that you've started jp90's routine, but some people need more intensity then other (like me), and some people are completely inconsistent, what ever the reason may be, it still doesn't have any affect on all the guys who are gaining, which means basically proves it does work!
        My advice to you is, try different things out, see what brings you good expansion, pay attention to how you feel, and how long the extra size last, after a few months (if you have't already gained) you'll deff know what to do.
        Original start 09- 6'' BPEL 4.5'' MSEG

Start- 7'' BPEL 5'' MSEG

Now- 7 1/8'' BPEL 5 1/4'' MSEG

Goal- 10'' BPEL 6.5'' MSEG

Comment

There is no truth in saying devices are useless without manual exercises.

It does however depend on the device you choose and how consistent you are.
          Going an inch and 1/2 deeper than before

Comment

Patience and consistency are important components to a successful PE program. It took me over six months of a fairly intense pumping program before I saw any significant gain in girth and almost a year of extender use before I saw any gain in length.
            Valued Member of 12+ years at the PEGym
            12/'09 (start) NBP EL - 4.5, EG - 4.4
            12/11 NBPEL - 5.1, MSEG - 5
            01/13 NBPEL - 5.35, MSEG - 5.1
            01/14 NBPEL - 5.35, MSEG - 5.25
            01/16 NBPEL - 5.4, MSEG - 5.5
            Fat Pad = 1+/-

Real cars have two seats. Everything else is a bus.

Comment

You need to start working out properly!

The whole point, if you ask me, is to work smart and not hard! Regardless which routine you are going to pick. No two dicks are alike and you need to understand that certain patterns might not suit you, whether too heavy or too light. You need to discover your dick's properties in order to have a smart and successful PE journey.

Discover your fatigue limit and always work around it. You don't need to complete a certain number of reps or minutes just because a routine say so! You need to always listen to your body in order to avoid overworking thus avoiding counterproductive exercising. Modify the routine so that it fits you.

Discover whether your tunica or your smooth muscle is your limiting factor. Do your research, never be lazy about this. Also PE should never hurt, go to the point where you feel a good workout rather than experiencing turtling or any negative PIs

It all comes down to trial and error and we have all been down this road. Discover and modify. Also never underestimate the power of rest days even if you feel like you don't need one! I would a advise a 1on/ 1off schedule, in order to monitor your PI more accurately.

So you might start with 50 reps but find that you might only need 30, just listen to your body! Maybe you need a more stretch-wise routine or the other way around. Only you gonna discover what feels good and what doesn't.

Reduction of anxiety and anticipation to gain is vital.
              Remember that Rome wasn't built in a day!

Good luck and PE safely!
              LeStrange
              Last edited by LeStrange; 05-23-2015, 09:10 PM.
              Allow and encourage your dick to grow. Don't force it to grow.

Comment

My PIs in past werent so good. But with jp 90 i was feeling fuller and not much turtling. I go 2 days on 1 day off. Eq has been great. I have to start a log but i have a hard time measuring length since i have curve. I am getting frustrate now and worried things will never change, thats why i started this post. I feel more girth differences right now then length but its length om actually looking to gain.

Comment

Ive actually been doing 10 minutes of wer jelqs then i go to 3 sets of 30 reps of v jelqs. Thats after the warm up. Any feedback on that?

Comment

I started with the x4 extender, no manual exercises; gained about .75 inch after about 6-7 months. I never really had any manual routines; purely devices and feel I've had some decent success. Just using the phallosan forte since this January and still seeing some gains.
                    Sir Bedevere: ...and that, my liege, is how we know the Earth to be banana shaped.
                    King Arthur: This new learning amazes me, Sir Bedevere. Explain again how sheep's bladders may be employed to prevent earthquakes.

Comment

Just keep trying different things until you find something that works. for me its hanging and extending
                      Start 1-09-15
                      BPEL: 6.0 EG: 5.0

Most Recent 5-09-15
                      BPEL: 7.25 EG: 5.25

Short term goal
                      BPEL: 7.5 EG: 5.5

“A jug fills drop by drop.”- Buddha

Comment

The proof is in my pudding and my puddings in my pants
                        Deactivating lasers with my dick...
                        12/22/14(START)
                        BPEL 6.25"
                        EG 5.25"

6/15/15(6 MONTH)
                        BPEL 7.37"
                        EG 5.62"

09/07/15(9 month)
                        BPEL-7.5"
                        EG-5.75"

12/22/15
                        BPEL 7.5"
                        EG 5.75"

https://www.pegym.com/forums/progres...gress-log.html

Comment

It definitely works, it just takes tremendous commitment. Most people who get gains purely from devices have logs and track their hours spent. Perhaps you aren't using it quite as much as you think? When I first started bodybuilding, I couldn't figure out why I wasnt gaining. I quit, picked it up again later and started tracking my calories... I was way below what I had initially assumed.

Track your progress.
                          Focus on the positive :D
                          -----
                          The dog in the bun represents my lifetime goal.

Comment

Do more manual work to go with your devices.
                            A Game of Bones. A Stretch With Rice And Fire.

Start1/04/15:BPEL:7.1 MEG:5.2 -1/07/15:BPEL:7.2 MEG:5.4

Edging For Premature Ejaculation./
                            Pelvic Floor Balance./
                            Minute Man'snKegel Master List./ Reverse Kegels./
                            JP90 Routine./ Conditioning Your Wang.

Comment

Have a look at my phallosan tps thread in my sig, I created a good manual and extender routine for gains.
                              League of Legends ​/ Top Performers / Pull the Chute

My Log / KITJ / KITV / Phallosan Tips / 2014 Challenge Statistics

Comment

Working...
                              X