new to pe!

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• new to pe!

Hola everyone! I'm to new pe ..I'm having trouble to find pc muscle ..how do I locate pc muscle..? To locate pc muscle do I need press my penis while I'm urinating or I need place finger press between my testicle n anus?or I need to take breathe an I need to move my penis upward while I'm urinating to locate pc muscle?

Hey Castle!

Welcome to the Gym.

It is highly recommended that you read https://www.pegym.com/forums/beginne...cess-here.html Lots of good information on what the Gym is all about, including recommended beginners routines and safety tips.

Feeling the PC muscle is not important; however, following exercises such as kegeling to strength the PC is important.

Pick one of the manual beginner routines and follow it for at least 90 days to condition your penis, or until you stop gaining. Start slow, and build up to the full routine over a few weeks time, jelq with an erection level between 45% and 65% using a moderate grip, just enough to move blood up the shaft and to the glans. Grip your penis below the glans when stretching and do not pull too hard, just enough to feel tension on your shaft.

Pay attention to your PIs, your penis is trying to tell you if you are over working, or you are in the growth zone, aim for positive PIs, and steer away from the negative ones.

For a comprehensive index of useful PE related threads, make sure to check out the..
    Frequently Asked PE Questions and Topics

https://www.pegym.com/forums/beginne...015-album.html

Good luck on your PE journey, PE safely!
    Valued Member of 12+ years at the PEGym
    12/'09 (start) NBP EL - 4.5, EG - 4.4
    12/11 NBPEL - 5.1, MSEG - 5
    01/13 NBPEL - 5.35, MSEG - 5.1
    01/14 NBPEL - 5.35, MSEG - 5.25
    01/16 NBPEL - 5.4, MSEG - 5.5
    Fat Pad = 1+/-

Real cars have two seats. Everything else is a bus.

Comment

Welcome Castle thanks for joining. You can locate the PC muscle by stopping your flow of urine with no hands. Be safe, cosistant, persistent,and patient and you will meet your goals.
      ALL THE WAY WITH GOOD OLE JAY!

Comment

Yup,what the guys said. Read the start here thread at the top,will help you on your journey
        League of Legends ​/ Top Performers / Pull the Chute

My Log / KITJ / KITV / Phallosan Tips / 2014 Challenge Statistics

Comment

Welcome aboard!

As the above members said a good place to start is to do some reading in the START HERE! link that can be found at the top of the page. If you haven't already start off with one of the beginner routines . The JP90 is a great routine to start off with for most beginners. Start off slow, focus on safety and gradually work your way up to the full routine.

There is a lot to learn, so use your time during the JP90 to further educate yourself. There is a wealth of information here, do plenty of reading and don't hesitate to ask questions.

The key to being successful is to be dedicated, consistent and patient. PE does work, but it won't happen overnight. The rewards for putting in the time and effort are well worth it in the end.

Good luck and always PE safely.
          To totally satisfy a woman sexually is not about having a large penis, it's about being a good lover.

Comment

Welcome to the Gym Castle.
            I like to reminisce with people I don't know. Steven Wright

Comment

Working...
            X