Starting out and have some questions

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Starting out and have some questions

Hey guys, I've been curious about PE for awhile, and I finally decided I want to try it out. I don't have a big goal as of right now, just a 0.5" increase in length, and anything else is a bonus. I'm a little hesitant about jelqing, so I would like to start out by just stretching. Before I start, I have a couple of questions.

1. How effective is stretching by itself when compared to jelqing?

2. I read the article "What is jelqing?", and it showed a basic routine I was thinking of doing that consists of a 5 minute warm-up, 5 minute stretches, 10 minutes jelqing, and a 5 minute warmdown. Since I won't be jelqing, would it be safe to add 10 more minutes of stretching instead?

Welcome, I don't know if stretching alone will be enough to gain at all, definitely not a .5 increase. Or are you just stretching to get more used to it and then moving on?
    A Game of Bones. A Stretch With Rice And Fire.

Start1/04/15:BPEL:7.1 MEG:5.2 -1/07/15:BPEL:7.2 MEG:5.4

Edging For Premature Ejaculation./
    Pelvic Floor Balance./
    Minute Man'snKegel Master List./ Reverse Kegels./
    JP90 Routine./ Conditioning Your Wang.

Comment

Originally posted by longerlastingnoob View Post
      Welcome, I don't know if stretching alone will be enough to gain at all, definitely not a .5 increase. Or are you just stretching to get more used to it and then moving on?
      I do plan on starting a jelqing routine one day, I just don't want to rush into it right away and was hoping stretching might have some length gains. I've read some stories about guys getting seriously injured and now that's in the back of my head.

Comment

No, you're right to be cautious. But these exercises are easily built up to over time, and if you look at some of the vets logs, there doing some crazy work loads. You may see some gains you should include edging aswel
        A Game of Bones. A Stretch With Rice And Fire.

Start1/04/15:BPEL:7.1 MEG:5.2 -1/07/15:BPEL:7.2 MEG:5.4

Edging For Premature Ejaculation./
        Pelvic Floor Balance./
        Minute Man'snKegel Master List./ Reverse Kegels./
        JP90 Routine./ Conditioning Your Wang.

Comment

Hey AA!

Welcome to the Gym.

If you have not already done so, it would be a good idea to read https://www.pegym.com/forums/beginne...cess-here.html Lots of good information on how to safely get started on the road to a bigger dick.

I have done a lot of stretching; however, I have combined it with jelqing, pumping,and extending. Nevertheless, I feel, based on my stretching experience, that stretching on its own can be productive, though gains will come slowly and 1/2 inch will most likely take well over a year.

Jelqing is is considered quite safe and productive, provided you do it carefully. Start slow, and build up to the full routine over a few weeks time, jelq with an erection level between 45% and 65% using a moderate grip, just enough to move blood up the shaft and to the glans. Grip your penis below the glans when stretching and do not pull too hard, just enough to feel tension on your shaft.
          Valued Member of 12+ years at the PEGym
          12/'09 (start) NBP EL - 4.5, EG - 4.4
          12/11 NBPEL - 5.1, MSEG - 5
          01/13 NBPEL - 5.35, MSEG - 5.1
          01/14 NBPEL - 5.35, MSEG - 5.25
          01/16 NBPEL - 5.4, MSEG - 5.5
          Fat Pad = 1+/-

Real cars have two seats. Everything else is a bus.

Comment

Welcome to the Gym AA126! You already received some valuable advice, may I just add that most people that injure themselves is because without a doubt they over train. Read the thread provide by not to big, know the safety rule and standards, find a routine that works with your schedule and time table and go for it. Please start a log/journal thread here Progress forum and keep track of your routine and Physiological Indicators. That more than anything will let you know when your are starting to over train. Good luck and happy tuggin'
            ​Mrs. L4M
            BDSM Safe, Sane & Consensual
            Hubby's Routine

BPEL 6.5 +1.5 ~>8.0 02/2013
            MEG. 4.7 +1.3 ~>6.0 03/2013

Comment

Welcome to the gym AA126!

Have I welcomed you before? Your name looks familiar.

Anyway good luck with your routine, stay safe!
              "Those who know others have knowledge,
              those who know themselves have insight.
              Those who master others have force,
              those who master themselves have strength". - Lao Tzu

Comment

Welcome to the Gym. Jelqing is great in combination with stretching in order to keep your EQ high
                League of Legends ​/ Top Performers / Pull the Chute

My Log / KITJ / KITV / Phallosan Tips / 2014 Challenge Statistics

Comment

Thanks for the advice everyone! I've decided I'm gonna do the basic jelqing routine, but only 5 minutes of jelqing instead of 10, until I get comfortable with it. I just have one more question. Is it safe to jelq in the shower with just water, and if not, would lube what you guys recommend? I've read there are a lot of different kinds.

Originally posted by burtybasset View Post
                  Welcome to the gym AA126!

Have I welcomed you before? Your name looks familiar.

Anyway good luck with your routine, stay safe!
                  Nope, this is the first time I've joined a PE forum.

Comment

I gained .4 from only stretching in 3 weeks when i first started.
                    Start 1-09-15
                    BPEL: 6.0 EG: 5.0

Most Recent 5-09-15
                    BPEL: 7.25 EG: 5.25

Short term goal
                    BPEL: 7.5 EG: 5.5

“A jug fills drop by drop.”- Buddha

Comment

Originally posted by this-moment View Post
                      I gained .4 from only stretching in 3 weeks when i first started.
                      That's awesome dude! What was your routine like those 3 weeks and what was it like after?

Comment

Jelqing in the shower would be considered a dryjelq to me. Water is a poor lubricant and dryjelqing for a newbie might not be the best choise.

Many use lubricants like cocoa butter and bio oil. Bio oil is my coise because its quite easy to wash off.
                        Starting Size 2010:
                        BPL: 6"
                        EG: 4.75"

Current size 2015:
                        BPL: 7.3"
                        EG: 5"

Comment

Working...
                        X