for the skeptics

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• for the skeptics

All these advertisements and stuff about "growing your penis" are rediculous, just like this site says they are.

How about natural stretching though?

I'm a total skeptic, but i'm going to give it a try over the course of 6 months. i'll be at college with plenty of time on my hands so i figured why the hell not.

I'm 20 years old, in pretty good shape, and go to the gym 5 days a week. I (not being cocky) generally respond well to lifting weights, and I make gains faster than most of my friends, which is why I think I could be a good candidate for this type of program. I'm going to start with the suggested beginner routine, which can be found in the guide section i think. For the first 6 weeks, I will be stretching, jelqing, and doing kegal exercises.

anyway, just measured up and got 6.5 BPEL and 5.0 girth. those numbers sound round but they are the actual size, believe me. and i'm not one of those dudes that wants my penis to grow 4 inches, although that would be totally cool. I just want to get 7.5 BPEL and 5.5 girth, for satisfactions sake. but hell, if i get there and want more, who knows!

I will update this weekly, noting any deviations or tweaking from the beginner routine. Follow if you like, if not I don't really care. I'm doing this for myself, but I am such a skeptic that if this works, I hope the rest of you guys will give it a try. Until next time...

I was definitely a skeptic... until I gained .6 inches in 6 weeks... and .25" on girth in that time.

hoping to get to 7 x 5.5

gl!
    A Bigger Beginning w/ Dante311 - Log
    NEW LOG!

May '15 - 6.9" BP
    GOAL - 7.5 BP

Comment

Doing it yourself is the best way to learn the real deal behind PE. There's a free beginner's course in this forum that will help you get started.
      Want a FREE Month of Coaching? PM or email me for details- or CLICK HERE

The MeCoach Male Enhancement Coaching Service- For All of Your Male Enhancement Needs

Comment

https://www.pegym.com/forums/beginne...html#post68629

Look at this photo.
        Log
        Measurements (Current):
        BPEL: 7.25"
        HG: ~6.25"|MEG:6.25"|Low shaft EG:6.5"|BG: 7"

Comment

Don't remember. He doubled his volume.
          Who cares if he's small?
          Log
          Measurements (Current):

Comment

hey - thanks for the responses. Damn the picture of that guy makes me feel better about myself, but good for him that PE worked. I just completed a very preliminary workout, 5 minutes of stretching, jelqing, and kegal exercise. its tougher than i anticipated, but i suppose if it was easy it would not yeild results. I was able to hold/tighten my kegal muscle (?) for 10 seconds in the beginning, but by the end of 5 minutes i could hold them for only less than 3! very challenging indeed. going to take tommorrow off and do this again wednesday. see you then!

Comment

PE, start a progress log.
              Will keep you motivated.
              Log
              Measurements (Current):

Comment

how often should i measure up though? once a week or so? or do you just mean to write down the exercises that I've done?

Comment

Look at the forum, there is a section for "progress".

I only measure once a month.
                  Log
                  Measurements (Current):

Comment

Measuring should be at most once a week, preferably once a month. Make sure you are warming at least 5 minutes before and after your workout.
                    Started Dec 2009: BPEL 6.25 EG 4.50 BPFSL 7.0
                    Top Feb 2010: BPEL 7.15 EG 4.50 BPFSL 7.45
                    Current Nov 2013: BPEL 7.0 EG 4.5 BPFSL 7.3 (I stopped in summer 2010, starting up again)
                    Goal: 8 x 6
                    My Log: https://www.pegym.com/forums/progres...-2-2009-a.html

Comment

Gyrta is correct, a progress log is the place to have ongoing discussions on training etc.
                      Once a month is enough to measure if you can get consistent eq.

Comment

Working...
                      X