How to maintain an erection longer?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• How to maintain an erection longer?

Whenever I hook up with a girl I always get hard at first but I lose it kinda quickly..it's as if I get bored when I'm fingering her or something along those lines. What can I do to keep an erection longer? Like A LOT longer? I can hold it fine with masturbating.

Kegels and edging. check out kingpole treads on how to do them he has some great info
    Nov 22 2011 BPEL- 7.25'' Girth 5.1''

Comment

Ever try using a cock ring? You can tie a rope loosely at the base of the penis like a shoe lace, so when you want to fully penetrate you just gotta pull the rope and bang, also this will stop you from making too tight of a knot. You can even get theatrical about it.

Yeah I know the feeling, I had that happen a few times before. Easiest way to get hard to is to dive head first in the pussy.

It also helps to have the kinesthetic focus on the bottom of the belly about 3/4 way down from the belly button, also it helps to focus on pulling your ass in tight and to try to feel the tightness in the perineum. If you learn to breath and don't stop pause in your breathing in and out, you can focus better and not get bored.
      Last edited by doupdoupdoup; 01-29-2010, 12:00 AM.
      http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=MzB_3ZXGocw

Comment

Althought doup your advice works, but you have to understand what he said.

"When he HOOKS UP" I don't know women entirely, but whipping out a string to tie or bringing out a sex toy on a one night thing might not be appropriate.
        Starting: September 22nd 2009
        BPEL: 5.5 Inches
        NBPEL: 5 Inches
        EG: 5.0 Inches (Base) 4.5 Inches (Shaft)
        FL: 2 Inches for most of the day
        EQ: 9-10

Comment

Lol i have to agree with Weazy. I think the girl would get a little turned off if i whiped a string out and said ''hold on a second im gonna tie my cock up lol''

Comment

Yeah I guess it would be weird. But if you tied it before the date maybe it would be ok, it only needs to be on very very light, and probably could be untied just by access from your pant pocket, if malfunction. But they still would probably still have a wth moment unless some good convincing or charming is involved, and it also depends how the girl is. You could even sew decoration unto it, like a puff ball, a clit ball or light chains if you wanted to wear it during, a trogdor symbol, monkey, bananas, ram head or a patch with the words "El Ray", "ROOT", "TL;DR", "BANANAS", "_._x_._", "_ incher" "COCK".

But, yeah it's not very likely because well not realistic, but who knows maybe somebody out there would want to try it out. Some people wrap their penis and walk around with a penis being wrapped. Maybe too weird, after all. :P

Well then I'd recommend taking a lot of vitamins the morning before you hook up. Or take some fast acting herbal supplements before you go off to the date. You can keep on saying keywords in your head, like dirty words or imagining what you will do to her a couple minutes later. You can also focus on your nose, and imagine breathing in horniness with every breath.
            http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=MzB_3ZXGocw

Comment

You could try Saw Palmetto, ginkgo.

For I will restore health unto thee and I will heal thee of thine wounds, saith the Lord Jeremiah 30:17

Comment

Originally posted by doupdoupdoup View Post
                Yeah I guess it would be weird. But if you tied it before the date maybe it would be ok, it only needs to be on very very light, and probably could be untied just by access from your pant pocket, if malfunction. But they still would probably still have a wth moment unless some good convincing or charming is involved, and it also depends how the girl is. You could even sew decoration unto it, like a puff ball, a clit ball or light chains if you wanted to wear it during, a trogdor symbol, monkey, bananas, ram head or a patch with the words "El Ray", "ROOT", "TL;DR", "BANANAS", "_._x_._", "_ incher" "COCK".

But, yeah it's not very likely because well not realistic, but who knows maybe somebody out there would want to try it out. Some people wrap their penis and walk around with a penis being wrapped. Maybe too weird, after all. :P

Well then I'd recommend taking a lot of vitamins the morning before you hook up. Or take some fast acting herbal supplements before you go off to the date. You can keep on saying keywords in your head, like dirty words or imagining what you will do to her a couple minutes later. You can also focus on your nose, and imagine breathing in horniness with every breath.
                You seem like a very interesting character.And your key word thing is a good idea just watch out if your in public and pop a woody from all the erotic imagining lol.

Comment

Have you tried edging?

For I will restore health unto thee and I will heal thee of thine wounds, saith the Lord Jeremiah 30:17

Comment

No..I start your routine starting next week Kingpole which includes the edging, will that be enough?

Comment

L-arginine and Edging.

Edge for 15 minutes or more. This will get your penis 'used' to being erect for longer periods.
                      Start (1st October 2009): 6.25" BPEL, 4.4" EG

Current (1st April 2010): 7.05" BPEL, 4.72" EG

Ultimate Goal: 7.75" BPEL, 5.50" EG

My PE Journey

Comment

Working...
                      X