newbie with questions

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• newbie with questions

I have tried to start at a jp90 routine and went at it for about a little over a week and definitely noticed a difference in EQ. I'm going to try and start back at jp90 this week or a slightly lighter routine.

Wondering if anyone can tell me some exercises I could do until I go buy a lubricant.

I have edged a little more than a few times at first I could only last seconds then worked my way to around 30 min to an hour and have been able to last longer than an hour not sure how long should edge for or be able to edge for

Going to try and start doing kegels
    throughout the day. Any suggested amount on kegels?

You can always do uli's , just get erect then keel hard, and when your full squeeze with an ok grip at the base of your erection, forcing all the blood you kegeled in to stay trapped, which with the added ppressure from your finger brings your erection. To 110%, and gives you some big girth expansion.
    These are a little more advanced than.newbie, so you'll deff feel the pressure. Just be careful and go slow, start off with 15, holding each from 30 to 60 seconds. Then work your way from there.
    Hope this helps.
    Original start 09- 6'' BPEL 4.5'' MSEG

Start- 7'' BPEL 5'' MSEG

Now- 7 1/8'' BPEL 5 1/4'' MSEG

Goal- 10'' BPEL 6.5'' MSEG

Comment

Doing kegels throughout the day without counting is a sure-fire way to overtrain your pelvic floor. Have a limit of how many you are going to do, aim for 100 kegels and 100 reverse kegels a day at most.

Have a look at this thread: https://www.pegym.com/forums/beginne...cess-here.html
      League of Legends ​/ Top Performers / Pull the Chute

My Log / KITJ / KITV / Phallosan Tips / 2014 Challenge Statistics

Comment

I am going to have to disagree with ULI's. 1 week of jp's conditioning is not enough for ULI's, and def not that many. If 5 on was too much try this, its how I started and did the whole first 90 days. Mon, tues on, wed off, thur, frid on, sat, sun off. so 2 0n, 1 off, 2 on, 2 off. As for ULI's, give it 90 days, maybe even 6 months if you keep adding to jp's.
        Go slow, enjoy yourself, look for positive PI's. Have fun with your routine and the gains will be all the better. Treating it like a job or dreading it will kill it. I suggest do jp's for the full 90 days, honest effort, re-evaluate then. Instead of adding in a bunch of other stuff, add time, reps, or intensity. Maybe then do 5 0n 2 off. Give it an honest effort and what you want will come.
        Happy tuggin, be safe, have fun!
        Start date----6-6-2014
        BPEL---6.5"
        BEG----5.0"

Current date----6-26-2015
        BPSFL---8.15
        BPEL----7.75
        BEG-----5.8
        MEG----5.5

GOAL...WHEN SHE SAYS STOP!

Comment

I respect your opinion Ambanja, but to often people are afraid to test their limits, which.leads to limited gains.
          I've been.ping for six years off and on, but.pretty much always active over a variety of different. Forums, and I can tell you that contrary to popular belief over here at pegym, on alot of the other forums the big gained come from people who push thems selves a little further than their comfort level, now notice I didn't say go ballistic and injury them selves, but there a.fine.line between making gains quickly and making gains at a slower pace.
          And it all has to do with time under tension and intensity.
          And about the conditioning period, Tue way to condition yourself is to actually start doing the exercise.

Start- 7'' BPEL 5'' MSEG

Comment

I don't disagree at all Bone. I do think everyone is different and for me even the jp routine in it entirety was excessive at first. I cant imagine how it would have been with ULI's the first month. Do them or dont do them comes down to the person and if they are comfortable pushing. For a person with 1 week of experience...how will he know his feel to light pressure build up? I do think everyone needs some sort of "conditioning" period. Maybe not 3 months, but that isn't my place to say. Enough time to learn response under the tension and time. Is this a fair enough statement.
            To the topic of the post. Maybe you should do alot of research until you have what you feel you need to continue.
            Start date----6-6-2014
            BPEL---6.5"
            BEG----5.0"

Current date----6-26-2015
            BPSFL---8.15
            BPEL----7.75
            BEG-----5.8
            MEG----5.5

GOAL...WHEN SHE SAYS STOP!

Comment

My suggested excercize OP would be a curl of your cooking oil bottle. If you curl it once with the lid off you will find you have the needed lube. Enjoy.
              ALL THE WAY WITH GOOD OLE JAY!

Comment

Ya ambanja that's fair enough, just finding.out for your self, but not being afraid to push a little.

Start- 7'' BPEL 5'' MSEG

Comment

I'm gonna have to agree with Ambanja on this one. Uli's is an advanced exercise and I wouldn't recommend a newbie to do them. Maybe AK49 focus on nailing down and conditioning and getting a solid routine going before moving on.

Comment

Again, I agree that everyone should figure themselvea out, but like I said, what maybe to intense for one.person.maybe just what someone.else needs.to truly.make.gains, so the whole.newbie vs. advanced dilemma is completely subjective.

Start- 7'' BPEL 5'' MSEG

Comment

Working...
                    X