Jelqing Question for a Newbie

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Jelqing Question for a Newbie

Hi all, hoping for some advice. I've started the JP90 but have a question on basic wet jelqing, after your hand has worked its way to the gland, do you maintain pressure at the gland and apply pressure at the base so your penis is constantly under pressure?

I do. I hold a firm grip at my glans for three reasons; 1) build up blood between my two grips to maximize shaft expansion prior to releasing top grip, 2) get a full rush of blood into my glans upon release, and 3) while I always jelq down towards the floor with each stroke, when I reach my glans I pull my unit straight out from my body to make it easier and quicker to get my next grip nearer the base of my pubic bone and under my sack.
    FL 6.0"/MFG 5.75", BPEL 7.00"/MEG 6.5"

The Ultimate Jelq (The UJ)
    The Ultimate V (The UV)
    Testicle Jelq (The TJ)
    Heated Bundled LAS
    Ultimate Warmup Exercise

Comment

Thread moved to Beginners Fourum
      To totally satisfy a woman sexually is not about having a large penis, it's about being a good lover.

Comment

It's not a matter of keeping your penis under constant pressure. What you are trying to do is move blood up the shaft creating a light expansion as you go. As rbi99 said it is easier to start your grip with the other hand before you release. Don't let your grip come up against the glans, stop just below it.
        To totally satisfy a woman sexually is not about having a large penis, it's about being a good lover.

Comment

As a safety precaution, to avoid inadvertently doing a squeeze too early on, I would grip and release at the same time. Releasing the upper as I gripped the lower.

This allowed the blood to be trapped without pressurizing it. In time, and with practice, you will develope a rhythm and technique.
          Going an inch and 1/2 deeper than before

Comment

Thanks for the advice lads, it's only a subtle difference as to whether you hold under the gland and clamp the bottom at the same time and keeping the blood 'pressurised' in your member, or holding and releasing at the same time. Small difference but felt hugely different when swapping between the two methods.

Comment

I don't, I release with the first hand. My shoulders and hands won't let me do that. So I basically get alternating single handed jelqs. They are effective for me. I kind of consider jelqs as smooth muscle conditioning massage. Be careful with the squeeze portion until well conditioned. It is getting into advanced girth work. Keep up the good work.
              ALL THE WAY WITH GOOD OLE JAY!

Comment

I jelq differently myself, I only jelq with one hand for a good few reps and then switch over. With my spare hand I make sure all the skin is taut at the bottom (uncut).
                League of Legends ​/ Top Performers / Pull the Chute

My Log / KITJ / KITV / Phallosan Tips / 2014 Challenge Statistics

Comment

Hi im new to jelqing on my first week going into second im wondering if your suppose to keep your half erection because i start getting softer within the first minute do i just continue the jelq for 10min or stop and get half erected again then continue?

Comment

You can do either. Although, try not to have your dick too soft. 40-50% erection it targets length more, then 60-70% targets girth more. Depending on which one is your priority, that will allow you to realise if you should get semi-erect or just keep going

Originally posted by lilDan View Post
                    Hi im new to jelqing on my first week going into second im wondering if your suppose to keep your half erection because i start getting softer within the first minute do i just continue the jelq for 10min or stop and get half erected again then continue?
                    League of Legends ​/ Top Performers / Pull the Chute

My Log / KITJ / KITV / Phallosan Tips / 2014 Challenge Statistics

Comment

Originally posted by lilDan View Post
                      It is very interesting how some guys get too hard, others too soft, and still others have no problem keeping the erection level they want. Further proof that we aren't all cut from the same cloth, and that what works for one might not work at all for another.

The Ultimate V (The UV)
                      Testicle Jelq (The TJ)
                      Heated Bundled LAS
                      Ultimate Warmup Exercise

Comment

I was going to start a thread similar to this today. I've been jelqing for about a month. I work from home so I have all the time I need. My problem is I can't get hard without my wife. It's the weirdest thing. I try to get up to 50% for jelqing but unfortunately I can only get to like 40%. Is it worth it? Also, I am not very successful with the "ok" grip, not sure if my thumbs are too think and I'm not hard enough or what. My favorite is actually a downward V and have used the cupped V also. Can a downward V be effective? I can sure feel the blood move and I've noticed a nicer flaccid hang already. Cheers!

Comment

Originally posted by Sanibel View Post
                          I was going to start a thread similar to this today. I've been jelqing for about a month. I work from home so I have all the time I need. My problem is I can't get hard without my wife. It's the weirdest thing. I try to get up to 50% for jelqing but unfortunately I can only get to like 40%. Is it worth it? Also, I am not very successful with the "ok" grip, not sure if my thumbs are too think and I'm not hard enough or what. My favorite is actually a downward V and have used the cupped V also. Can a downward V be effective? I can sure feel the blood move and I've noticed a nicer flaccid hang already. Cheers!
                          Better to start your own thread as advice for you might be different then for the original poster. Also, feel free to pm me if you care to.

The Ultimate V (The UV)
                          Testicle Jelq (The TJ)
                          Heated Bundled LAS
                          Ultimate Warmup Exercise

Comment

Working...
                          X