JP90s beginner routine help please

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• JP90s beginner routine help please

Hey PE'ers, it's my week 3 on JP90s routine & I've been doing the "2 days on, 1 day off" but I haven't seen much gains ... Maybe a little in girth and just a little in length but it seems they are slowing down? I mean the first week I saw a change in my penis... 2nd week not so much ... 3rd week I don't see anything. It feels like I'm loosing flaccid length. It was bigger the first week. Can anyone please tell me why? I follow the routine properly. I warm up with the rice sock around my little buddy ... Oh a question! Are you supposed to wrap the rice doc around the base of yor penis? Not the penis head right? I have been having problems stretching. It feels like my grip is too tight & sometimes my foreskins slides right up & slips up to the head of my penis I'm losing motivation ;( your help would be mic appreciated!

[QUOTE=SmallPNis;1083172]Hey PE'ers, it's my week 3 on JP90s routine & I've been doing the "2 days on, 1 day off" but I haven't seen much gains ... Maybe a little in girth and just a little in length but it seems they are slowing down? I mean the first week I saw a change in my penis... 2nd week not so much ... 3rd week I don't see anything. It feels like I'm loosing flaccid length. It was bigger the first week. Can anyone please tell me why? I follow the routine properly. I warm up with the rice sock around my little buddy ... Oh a question! Are you supposed to wrap the rice doc around the base of yor penis? Not the penis head right? I have been having problems stretching. It feels like my grip is too tight & sometimes my foreskins slides right up & slips up to the head of my penis I'm losing motivation ;( your help would be mic appreciated! You guys think I should do 2 days on and 1 day off? Or what routine do you guys suggest? How many days on & how many days off?

Comment

Try 2 on 1 off and see how you get on
      League of Legends ​/ Top Performers / Pull the Chute

My Log / KITJ / KITV / Phallosan Tips / 2014 Challenge Statistics

Comment

Don't loose motivation, you are not going to see any measurable results in 3 weeks. PE is a slow process and will not happen overnight, it takes time, be patient.

What you are looking to heat with the rice sock is the base around the area of the ligs and the shaft of your penis.
        To totally satisfy a woman sexually is not about having a large penis, it's about being a good lover.

Comment

Yes, just keep going, be strong.

Been doing PE for several weeks now only measured at the start. Don't get obsessed, it's like training your muscles, can take up to a year to see results.

My next measurement is going to be at the end of my JP90.

You have to warm up your groin, you can also warm up your glans, just your entire penis and the skin around your penis (not the balls)

Stretching takes practice, you have to find the right way to do it.

How do you stretch?
          Hater
          Last edited by Hater; 05-28-2015, 05:42 AM.
          BPEL = 7.28"

Comment

Working...
          X