Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• JP 90 day

Hello,
    I guess I will give a little back ground and history of myself.
    So I’ve been into PE for quite some times, but in the past I guess I just gave up because of various things.
    In college I was strong for maybe one month (if that) but probably went to aggressive and also drinking was on my mind more so then focusing on what was important to me.

Maybe about a year and a half ago I bought the LG hanger. I realized that my body signs where not giving me the accurate healthy clues on top of two injuries came to a stop with that. (the injuries where not bad again I think I was being a little too aggressive with everything.

Anyway, skip forward to today and Im more determined than ever! I have decided to do everything right and is why I’ve decided to ask for help.

I started the JP90 on May 25th so im about 21 days into it I guess you can say.
    My normal routine thus far is 2 days on 1 day off then 1 day on 1 day off back to 2 days..
    I Just really want to go slow. I do a nice warm up, then helicopters, then stretches then “around the world’ as a warm up, if I feel like blood flow isn’t where I would like it to be (around 80%) I keep warming up until I reach this point..i get down to about 50% maybe 60% and start 50 jelqs 30v’s and then 50 jelqs 30 v’s. so a total it is 100 jelqs and 60 v’s a night.

In the beginning I was having ROCK hard erections every morning with a nice blood flow to my penis all day.
    As I am continuing (maybe about a week ago) I realized that when I woke up my penis is not erected but there is a lot of blood flow in the penis and then during the day I get random erects (mostly when talking to my boss… annoying right??? I know!!) because of this I started taking a few more days off (mainly because I was out of town and my routine was messed up) but this was good during those rest days my penis was rock hard (I don’t know if this was due to the rest as much as I was with my partner..) however at the end of the day its good to have the morning erections back.

So my opinion was to start up again, again making sure I get a really good warm up and going at the same routine. Again I didn’t wake up with erections but still really good blood flow (what I mean by blood flow is that my penis is as large as it gets right before erection starts)

I was thinking maybe I need to add a little more to the routine so I increase the jelqs by a total of 25..

However this morning my penis didn’t have as much blood flow I would say and now its kind of sore…

Im guessing my question is how should I take this and what should be my next steps????

.. obviously decreasing back to my normal routine. And maybe going a little lighter on my jelqs (maybe I was squeezing to hard) my penis doesn’t hurt it just feels tired (like having sex 4 times in a day, or jacking off 4+ times a day)

Hope I get some good feedback thanks guys!
    Hope all is well

starting size
    length: 7 in
    girth: 5.5 in (circumference)

overall goal
    length: 8 in
    diameter: 7.85 (circumference)

short term goal
    length: 7.5in
    diameter: 6 (circumference)

Seems to me that your penis isn't conditioned yet and perhaps even if you don't think you do, you do too much for now. Try decrease the reps. And maybe as you said you are pushing too hard. In the beginning of my PE journey when i wasn't conditioned my penis felt fatigued a while after my sessions. Now it doesn't anymore Also i do less jelqing reps than recommended, but it still works for me. I do 100jelqs and 80v-jelqs kinda, even if i'm already done with jp90, and soon done with my forth month! Also i count 1 rep as 1 stroke, haha
    Starting Stats (2015-02-02): BPEL: 5.1 / MEG: 4 / BEG: 4.3

Current Stats (2017-01-02):
    BPEL: 6.6 / MEG: 4.9 / BEG: 5.5

Comment

Thank you for the reply and helping words.
      What you’re saying is that a routine that was working well can diminish in results?
      So at 100jelqs and 60vs in the beginning and my rest intervals although good in the beginning are not proving to be too much?

So should I take more time off or should I decrease reps?

Thank you again for the response and help.
      Hope all is well

starting size
      length: 7 in
      girth: 5.5 in (circumference)

overall goal
      length: 8 in
      diameter: 7.85 (circumference)

short term goal
      length: 7.5in
      diameter: 6 (circumference)

Comment

You are seeing some negative PI's, you should back off on your routine some. Start off slow and slowly work your way up over time. I would also take a few days off until things return to normal. Use your PI's Physiological Indicators (PI's) to guide you as to where you should be for a good workout while still maintaining positive signs. You can't rush it, the idea is to condition your penis in the beginning.
        To totally satisfy a woman sexually is not about having a large penis, it's about being a good lover.

Comment

As suggested it is apparently over working. Take a few days off and then start back with about 75% of the routine you were doing. Then add about 5 % each week. Continue as long as PIs stay positive. If the PIs start to slip back off again.
          Also you may be getting a tense pelvic floor. This is indicated to me by the fact you are getting erections while talking to your boss. Speaking to the boss can add tension to our pelvic floor and if yours is tense already then an erection could result. To help with this be sure you are also doing reverse levels, deep flat footed squats, and other yoga type stretches that target your abs, lower back, pelvis, butt, and thighs. Good luck
          ALL THE WAY WITH GOOD OLE JAY!

Comment

Working...
          X