Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Does PESG's routine have a warmdown or no?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Does PESG's routine have a warmdown or no?

Hi everyone, I just had a quick question about PESG's routine. I decided to do his since I really don't need too much size, just more girth and a bit of length so I wanted a light routine. Anyway all I wanted to know is if his routine has a warm down and I'm just blind or does he not do warm downs?

"Anyway, this is what I did for 1 full year of PE:
    *10-Minutes – Warm Up
    *Basic Stretching (left, right, straight out, straight up, left and right circle stretches)
    *10-Minutes – Wet jelqing (5 second strokes)
    *I also kegeled 120 times while doing the routine along with 100-200 during the day
    *This routine was done religiously on a 2 days on and 1 day off regiment."

Here's is the routine on paper directly from the post.

Comment

Add in reverse kegels, doing kegels only will develop an imbalanced pelvic floor.
      A Game of Bones. A Stretch With Rice And Fire.

Start1/04/15:BPEL:7.1 MEG:5.2 -1/07/15:BPEL:7.2 MEG:5.4

Edging For Premature Ejaculation./
      Pelvic Floor Balance./
      Minute Man'snKegel Master List./ Reverse Kegels./
      JP90 Routine./ Conditioning Your Wang.

Comment

Just curious.. How much gains did you get from this routine in one year?

And about your question i don't know, haven't looked up the PESG routine, but every routine should consist of warmup+warm downs.
        Starting Stats (2015-02-02): BPEL: 5.1 / MEG: 4 / BEG: 4.3

Current Stats (2017-01-02):
        BPEL: 6.6 / MEG: 4.9 / BEG: 5.5

Comment

Thanks for the tip, I had already modified his routine where I was doing 10 min of jelqing and 10 minutes of kegels where I was doing 1 normal kegal followed by a reverse counting as 1 rep. So I guess I will just keep the work out the same. I body build and designed a yoga routine for the pelvic floor so I don't worry about imbalances too much.

Comment

@Habban I"m new to PE I haven't been doing it for 1 year yet, I have been body building for a while now and I gain pretty fast so I decided to do a PE routine mainly for health and EQ, I don't really need too much size or I'll look not very proportionate since I'm 5'8 haha. I'm only looking to gain about 1in or so in length and .06 in girth and I'll be happy .

Comment

@Habban Quick edit, I see how it was confusing since my join date was 2014 but I only receantly started PE in the last 2 weeks. Sorry for the confusion.

Comment

Working...
              X