Pressed for Time, Jelq w/out stretch?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Pressed for Time, Jelq w/out stretch?

Alright well I've been PE'ing on and off now for 6+ months, during the summer I had plenty of time and privacy to do it, but now I'm at school with 3 other roomates 1 bathroom and I also have a girlfriend. My issue is that I'm pressed for time, my workout consists of this:

Hot wrap 5mins
    directional - 2 sets of 30 seconds in each direction MINUS downward
    tunica tugs - 5 sets of 10-15 second holds
    rotational - 2 sets each of left/right rotation for 30 seconds
    A-stretches - 5 holds for 15 seconds

150 wet jelqs and 90 V jelqs - Try to keep a light grip and 60% eq.
    warm down
    2 days on 2 off

My workout usually takes around 30 mins and I try to fit as much as I can while I take my shower but I cant. I've been trying to do fowfers to cut back on some time for warm up but those don't give the same effect as the hot wrap. Can anybody aid me into figuring out what I can do to cut back some time but still be effective?

I have the exact same issue in terms of lack of free time and privacy to really get into a good jelq routine. I will follow this thread to see what types of responses you get.

Comment

Well PE should be done carefully, and time needs to be taken. However I was in your situation once; a lack of privacy can be detrimental to any PEer if not handled properly. You have a very nice and well-balanced routine. One thing you could do is cycle your stretches. For example, do Directional, Tunica Tugs, and Rotational one day, the next Tunica, Rotational, A-stretches, the next Rotational, A-stretches, Directional, etc. Get it? Set up some sort of rotation, that should save you about 5 minutes per workout. Another thing is to pay attention to your jelqing speed. Don't rush through it, but think of it as jelqing with more of an urgency and purpose. If that doesn't make sense, try cutting back like one second per stroke, you'll still get a good jelq and save you a few minutes. So if you do 5 second strokes, do like 3 or 4 second strokes. The warm down is kind of optional. Some people support it some don't. If you feel you need it then do it, if you think you can go without it then try dropping it. If you've got a gf, and you guys are having sex, that is great for PE, you'll benefit from that too. If you've been PEing for 6 months then your penis should be well-conditioned. Even if all you did for the time being is live a healthy sex life, you'll maintain your dick condition until you have the time to do workouts again. Hope this helps.
      Starting stats - June 08': 6'' NBPEL, 4.25'' EG
      Initial Goal: 7'' NBPEL

Sept 09': 7'' NBPEL, 5'' EG
      Jan 10': 7'' NBPEL, 5.5" EG (begin maintenance routine)
      June 11': 7'' NBPEL, 5.75" EG
      July 13': 7" NBPEL, 5.9" EG, began jelqing again.

Goal: 7.5" NBPEL, 6.25'' EG

It's a game of inches.

Comment

Originally posted by jadzeno69 View Post
        Well PE should be done carefully, and time needs to be taken. However I was in your situation once; a lack of privacy can be detrimental to any PEer if not handled properly. You have a very nice and well-balanced routine. One thing you could do is cycle your stretches. For example, do Directional, Tunica Tugs, and Rotational one day, the next Tunica, Rotational, A-stretches, the next Rotational, A-stretches, Directional, etc. Get it? Set up some sort of rotation, that should save you about 5 minutes per workout. Another thing is to pay attention to your jelqing speed. Don't rush through it, but think of it as jelqing with more of an urgency and purpose. If that doesn't make sense, try cutting back like one second per stroke, you'll still get a good jelq and save you a few minutes. So if you do 5 second strokes, do like 3 or 4 second strokes. The warm down is kind of optional. Some people support it some don't. If you feel you need it then do it, if you think you can go without it then try dropping it. If you've got a gf, and you guys are having sex, that is great for PE, you'll benefit from that too. If you've been PEing for 6 months then your penis should be well-conditioned. Even if all you did for the time being is live a healthy sex life, you'll maintain your dick condition until you have the time to do workouts again. Hope this helps.
        Hey, jadzen, good gains. Question: It only 4 months for you to go from 5" EG to 5.75" EG? What exercises did you do during that time?

Comment

Originally posted by tomtucker View Post
          Hey, jadzen, good gains. Question: It only 4 months for you to go from 5" EG to 5.75" EG? What exercises did you do during that time?

i would like to ask you the same question, and when did you start seeing erect length gains? what move was most helpful in getting you erect length gains if you don't mind?
          start 10/12/09
          NBEL: 15.5 cm = 6.1 inch/EG: 4.2 inches/FL: 7.7 cm = 3 inch/FG:3.7 inches = 9.4 cm

12/01/10
          BPEL: 18 cm or 7.1 inch/NBEL: 17 cm or 6.7 inch/FG: 4.4 inch or 11.2 cm/EG: 4.8 or 12,2 cm

Short term goal(June 2010)
          NBEL: 7'5/EG: 5'5

Long term goal:
          NBEL: 9/EG: 6.5

Comment

What do you guys think of stretching earlier in the day when you have the time or privacy and then jelqing later in the day when you have the time and privacy? I'm a college athlete so time is one of my biggest issues. Like I was saying earlier my entire routine warm up and warm down takes around 30 mins. Does anyone have a routine that may be shorter and just as effective?

Comment

Ok so I've been doing some researching and I've concluded that I'm going to try something kind of unconventional but do a 4 day on 2 day off routine that what include my stretching on day 1, jelqing on day 2, stretching day 3, jelqing day 4. This way I can meet my time requirements and hell maybe get some unexpected gains. Also I'm going to be trying to do dry jelqs instead of wet jelqs see what difference I get.

As for my routine the stretching will be the same as above but as for Jelqs I think I will go a lot lighter and do around 120 5 second dry jelqs and see where that gets me.

Comment

Originally posted by tomtucker View Post
                About a year ago I was doing a bunch of advanced girth exercises including the Compressor, Horse Squeeze, Ulis, and Erect Jelqs. Note that these are very intense exercises, and by the time I added them I had been PEing for about a solid 5 months. The new layout of the gym articles are fantastic, take a look at them. Back then I'd alternate exercises each day (stretch and jelq everyday though). For example: Horse Squeeze and Erect Jelqs one day, Compressor and Ulis the next. I wanted to keep it fresh instead of doing the same thing each day.

In the last 4 months I concentrated heavily on Ballooning and Erect Jelqs. I'd end up my session with about 50 erect jelqs, then balloon for about 5-10 minutes. I figure I'm going to continue hammering out the girth and see what I can get in the next few months. I thought I might concentrate on solely on length for the next few months but I figured I'll keep working at girth too since that is what seems to be working right now.

Ok so I've been doing some researching and I've concluded that I'm going to try something kind of unconventional but do a 4 day on 2 day off routine that what include my stretching on day 1, jelqing on day 2, stretching day 3, jelqing day 4. This way I can meet my time requirements and hell maybe get some unexpected gains. Also I'm going to be trying to do dry jelqs instead of wet jelqs see what difference I get.

As for my routine the stretching will be the same as above but as for Jelqs I think I will go a lot lighter and do around 120 5 second dry jelqs and see where that gets me.
                I've never heard of that sort of workout, but you can give it a shot if you want. You can also try dry jelqing. I switched to that for a few months, before I took a PE hiatus. I think wet jelqing is much better, but you can see what you like best. Whatever you do, I'm not sure I'd spread your workout throughout the day; so try to stretch and jelq together.

It's a game of inches.

Comment

Well, I would love to stretch/jelq on the same day if I can but my schedule just won't permit that, I may only have 20 minutes of privacy at a time and it takes me around 30-35 minutes to complete my routine. I've just been trying to figure out what type of routine I could implement that won't take as long.

Comment

Also has anybody tried the stretch one day and jelq the next day routine?

Comment

Originally posted by TheUnit View Post
                      Also has anybody tried the stretch one day and jelq the next day routine?
                      Go ahead and try it man. It will probably be better than no PE at all.

It's a game of inches.

Comment

By splitting your routines you can do better routines. If you did 150 v-jelqs (broken into three sets of 50), and 150 regular jelqs (also broken into three sets of 50), at five seconds each, will take about 25 minutes. Three hundred four second jelqs can be done in 20 minutes. I think it is very important that your mind is on your routine, and not on whether or not you are going to get busted. If you can't concentrate 100%, then you should shorten your routine to a time frame that lets you concentrate with the task on (in) hand!! I found it much easier to concentrate on girth work or length work when I was only doing one or the other each day. The real test in my opinion of a good jelq is when you touch your glans just as your jelqing hand reaches it - if it is rock hard, you know you have pushed a good supply of blood into it. If it is soft to the touch, you are hitting it too lightly.

I know this is blasphemy on this site, but I never warm up prior to jelqing, other than rapidly rubbing my unit with my hands (like rubbing a stick to light a fire), and shaking it a little. Truth is, a five minute warm up probably doesn't do much for you. I tried a little experiment a while back where I warmed my unit up after first measuring my flaccid stretch length, then remeasuring after the warm up. I did this on three separate occasions. When I warmed up for less than 10 minutes my flaccid stretch length did not change. When I hit 10 minutes (each time using a hot wash cloth, reheated every minute), I achieved a 1/4" flaccid stretch length increase. Since no ever bothered to comment on the experiment, or try their own experiment, I don't know if it means anything. However, after warming up people say how pliable their unit is, but if it isn't stretching any further, what difference does it make? If you are comfortable trying it, try jelqing minus the warm up. Lot of talk of injuring yourself if you don't warm up, but there is absolutely no proof of that. Jelq improperly or too intensely with or without warming up and you will cause yourself problems. Don't get too serious with your first set, go easy with it, then increase the intensity with the other two sets.

As for stretching, I have done it without and with warming up, and I haven't had much luck either way. I guess my girth is a hindrance. Either that, or I am one of those unlucky guys with two/three tunicas.

Is length and girth equally important to you? If not, work on what is, and then fit the other in when you have time. If you really are after girth for instance, no need to do girth, length, girth, length, rest. You could try two days of girth, one of length, rest. Obviously there are hundreds of combinations.
                        rbi99
                        Retired Moderator
                        Member of the Month Nov 2017
                        PEGym Hero
                        Last edited by rbi99; 01-09-2010, 04:16 PM.
                        FL 6.0"/MFG 5.75", BPEL 7.00"/MEG 6.5"

The Ultimate Jelq (The UJ)
                        The Ultimate V (The UV)
                        Testicle Jelq (The TJ)
                        Heated Bundled LAS
                        Ultimate Warmup Exercise

Comment

If you don't want to spend the time stretching in your routine, then you can always do bed fowfers while falling asleep.
                          Goal: Huge

Comment

Working...
                          X