User Friendly JP 90

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• User Friendly JP 90

Yo ! I'm new here and looking around I found that there were very few user friendly formats when it comes to the routines for begginers, which can make it quite confusing. So I tried to fix that. I created a PDF of the JP 90 routine. I messaged JonPop and have his approval so there shouldn't be any mistakes ! Since I can't upload the PDF I'll just paste it here, but if you copy paste it onto word or pages or whatever you should have the routine in one page with the explanations after. Just print the 1st page once you've read the whole thing and you'll have a ready to go version !

JP90 ROUTINE

Warm Up :

- Wrap Hot Cloth Around Groin Area : 8 min

Note : Do Not Over Heat Testicles

Stretch (30% Flaccid Max) :
    - Helicopter Shakes 20 sec
    - Stretch To Left For 25 Quick Kegels
    - Stretch Straight, 10 BIG Circles Left, Then Right

Repeat Cycle 5 More Times, Second Stretch Must Be Done Right Straight Up And Down.

Note : Slight Tugging Must Be Felt, Not Pain !

Workout :

Jelq (Use Lube, 60 to 70% Erect Max) :
    - Wet Jelq 3 or 4 Sec x 50
    - V Jelq x 30

Repeat 3 Times To Total 150 Wet Jelqs Qnd 90 V Jelqs

Note : When Jelqing, Alternate Hands. Once With Each Hand = 1 Rep
    - Do Not Squeeze To Hard Or You May Risk Injury.
    - V Jelqs Are To Be Performed Upwards. 1 Right 1 Middle 1 Left (Always Upwards) = 1 Rep

Warm Down :

- Wrap Hot Cloth Around Groin Area : 5 Min

Frequency :

- Start With 2 Days On 1 Day Off
    - Pogress To 5 Days On 2 Days Off (Special Attention To PI's !)

Optional Supplements :

- 1 Super B Complex
    - 1 Multivitamin & Minerals
    - 2 500 mg L-Arginine Capsule

Good To know Links :
    https://www.pegym.com/forums/prematu...r-balance.html
    https://www.pegym.com/forums/prematu...se-kegels.html

Warning : This Is For Those Who Have Read Through The Explanations Already ! :
    https://www.pegym.com/forums/beginne...r-routine.html (original post if you want to read)

This summary is an overview of JonPops 90 day. Its purpose is to help you beginners find answers to the Most frequently asked questions, without having to read through the rather large thread. However, The thread itself has most all of this information in it, and some of you might find it beneficial to read the contents anyway. So to sum it up, this is just a the same info, just condensed down to save you some time.

Many feel that this routine is the best beginner routine around. Its simple, effective, and has been used by thousands of men, with good results. Adhering to the exact instructions is the key. Don't be tempted to take short cuts, just stay on track, and only make changes as he instructs.

JP himself has made stunning gains with this routine, but as he states below, he was diligent in his efforts, and put in the time and effort needed for success.

(JP’s quote from the poll)

I gained probably 1 1/2" in BEPL in the first 90 days. But since it was still giving me gains, I stayed with the routine for 16 months. During this period I gained, over all, 2 3/4" in length and over 1" in girth. I then went on to more advanced exercises and continued to gain to my present size of 8 1/4" X 6 1/4". I am just on a maintenance routine now. But, I credit most of my gains to the 90 day routine.
    My starting stats were 4 3/4" BPEL X 4 1/2" MSEG. Yes I was a quick gainer. BUT.. I was diligent in my efforts and put in the time and the effort. (jp

I myself gained ¾” of length with the routine, in the first 2 months. And I still use a version of his routine today. However, keep in mind that this routine is designed to condition your penis for more advanced exercises. The gains are just an added bonus! It is possible to not see any gains at all, though in most cases, at least some gains are achieved. Just be patient and STAY THE COURSE, and you will be pleasantly surprised. Below are some tips that you might find helpful to your continued success.

Link to the routine
    JP's 90 Day Beginner Routine

Helpful tips

Read his routine thoroughly! This is important, and often not done by new guys. A lot of beginners simply skim over the information, and miss the important details contained in the post.

Print a copy of the routine out for reference. You can do this by highlighting the post, and copying The info onto a program on your computer. Microsoft excel, word, office, or a similar program will Work just fine for that.

Practice the exercises as described, before getting too frustrated trying to understand them in your mind. A lot of guys (me included) just starting out, over complicate an exercise, by trying to understand it as written. I have found its best for me to experiment with any exercise to get the best understanding.

Heed all the warnings. This is VERY important! PE is not a sprint race, it’s a marathon. Trying to cut corners or moving to an advanced routine too soon, WILL cause injury. PE is for life! It’s something you Will be doing forever, so take your time, and use common sense.

Pay attention to your body. Nobody knows you as good as YOU. Below in the FAQ is a link about PI’s (physiological indicators), a must read for anyone doing PE.

Learn the lingo .
    Measurement Abbreviations and Acronyms

Measure before you start. It’s a great way to track progress, and to verify what exercises work best for you. Here is a link:Penis Measuring - You Don't Want to Skip It

Ask questions. If you are unable to find an answer to your questions, here, or in JP’s thread. Then by all means, ASK. There are a couple good places to ask. Of course one of them is on JP’s thread, but another way is to start a progress log. You can use the log as your personal PE diary, and you will get feedback from other members, (including JP), from time to time.

Have fun with PE! Don’t make it a chore, or a worrisome event. PE can be a pleasurable thing to do, with awesome results.

A little background on JonPop

JonPop, started Penis Enlargement at the age of 60, when he discovered BetterMan.com
    After over 6 years of doing the "Rub and Tug", he managed to grow his penis from a very small, 4 3/4" in length to over 8", during this time.He is the author of the 90 day Beginners routine and used these very exercises to start his journey to a longer and fuller penis. Remek, asked him to become a member here at the PE Gym and he has been proud to be here and answer questions and give advice.

(JP’s Quotes)
    Always remember. This is not an easy road, but an amazingly rewarding adventure.

I wrote this routine back in 2004 after much research, trial and error and a few injuries. But these exercises and the supplements I recommend are still the way to go to increase length, girth, overall health and well being. Many men have reported great success with this routine. I will still go back and do this routine when I have taken an extended break from PE to recondition.
    After this program, your penis will be well conditioned and ready for more advanced exercises.

Listen up everyone-
    1. Learn the exercises.
    2. Don't be too aggressive.
    3. Tailor a routine to the amount of time that can be devoted.
    4. Take required rest days and don't expect results overnight.
    5. Above all, enjoy the experience that is Penis Enlargement and have fun.

FAQ’S
    (note: Most of these answers are from JP himself)

Could you explain the penis anatomy, so I know what the glans is?

Yes, here is a link from virtualmedicalcentre.com
    http://www.virtualmedicalcentre.com/...y2b_450low.jpg

Why do the JP 90 day routine?

This routine is proven, and is for conditioning your penis. In the 90 day time frame, you should see some results, and be conditioning yourself for more advanced routines.

It is strongly recommended that you first condition yourself, before attempting ANY advanced or intermediate exercises. You risk injury, if you don’t!

What are physiological indicators (PI’s)?

Physiologic Indicators (PIs) to Help Penis Growth!

How often should I workout?

2 days on, 1 day off, is recommended for beginners. But as you progress in the routine and have no negative PI’s , then you can try the 5 on 2 off schedule. If you decide to try the 5 on 2 off, pay close attention to your PI’s !

What are the basics for jelqing?

Your grip while jelqing should be just hard enough to move the blood bulge from the base to the glans. If you jelq too hard, you can easily bruise your penis.

Links about jelqing:
    What is Jelqing? How to Jelq to a Bigger & Harder Penis!
    Jelqing Exercises
    How to Jelq Instructions
    Jelqing Videos

What is the helicopter shake?
    Just picture twirling a key chain around in a circle, with your thumb and index finger.

Would a JELQ Device be better than your hands?

Not necessarily , with your hands you have a better feel for the intensity, JP suggests doing the routine for at least 6 weeks before trying a jelq device. He and others have had good results from it.
    JELQ Device - Jelq Simulator

What lube should I use?

This really is a personal preference, but Johnson and Johnson baby oil gel, or a good water based lubricant works well. There are many kinds. Do a search on the forums for some of the members favorites.

Is the LOT (loss of tug) theory still relevant?

LOT was contrived by Bib, back in the day. It was the hot way to exercise when JP wrote the 90 day routine. Not to say the theory doesn’t hold merit, but it’s been found that gains come just as fast (or slow) by adhering to (or not) the LOT theory. Many guys now disregard the theory altogether.

Can you increase reps and/or intensity as you go?

The routine was designed to show newbie’s how to do the exercises, not go overboard, prevent injuries, and condition the penis for more strenuous exercises to follow. As you progress, follow the routine exactly, and listen to your body. If you feel you can increase intensity or duration, ease into what you are comfortable with. If any soreness occurs, back off and take a days rest . JP advises that you do at least 6 weeks of the routine before upping the exercises.

Is this routine just for beginners?

No, these exercises all work. More advanced PE’ers can just increase the amount of reps per session. In fact many of us guys use this routine after decon breaks. It helps recondition the penis, and avoids any start back injuries.

I've been doing this routine for 90 days, with no gains, is that normal?

Yes, some guys gain faster than others, although many will see gains from this routine within the first two months. The jelq device might benefit some of you after you’ve completed at least 6 weeks of the routine. After your conditioned , you can up the reps, or start using a more advanced routine, but give it time, and be patient!

What is the average gains from this routine?

It varies for each guy. Keep in mind that this routine is for conditioning your penis, but most guys will see some newbie gains. Here is a link to a recent poll about gains:

The JonPop 90 day routine poll

I’ve been having some pain while exercising, is that normal?

No, PE should not hurt. Your penis should feel tuckered out, but there should be no pain.

Is it ok to masturbate still?

Yes, in fact you can try edging
    (Edging 101) Some very good results have come from them.

Are the supplements necessary? And will they harm me?

These are JUST vitamins . They aren't going to change your body shape except to make you feel better and maybe exercise more.
    The proper way to take these supplements is:

30 minutes before eating, take the L-Arginine and L-Lysene. with a small glass or orange juice. The orange juice really compliments the absorbtion of the amino acids.

During this time, do the 90 day Newbie routine.
    Then eat breakfast and take the Multi Vitamin, the Super B complex and the zinc.

I wrote that disclaimer because some people can build up an undesired level of Vitamin A.
    If you are are a normal person with normal body chemistry, there would be no problem taking these 7 days a week. This was just an added caution to avoid the slight chance that someone would not be able to tolorate that much Vitamin A.

From Webmedicine:
    Pathophysiology

"The recommended daily allowance for vitamin A is 5000 international units (IU) for adults and 8000 IU for pregnant or lactating women. Being fat-soluble, vitamin A is stored to a variable degree in the body, making it more likely to cause toxicity when taken in excess amounts. In contrast, water-soluble vitamins are generally excreted in the urine and stored only to a limited extent; hence, adverse effects only occur when extremely large amounts are taken."

Thats why I recommended in the 90 day routine to only take the supplements for a 5 day period. So the body can rid it'self of any build up. I should have pin pointed just the multi vitamin.

Are there any other natural supplements I can take?

Yes, Kingpole has a thread about them.The five G's for big erections

You said do 10 stretches straight out in a big circle to the left?
    I’m lost on that, how is it straight out if you're doing it in a circle to the left?

Picture an old car in the old movies. Where they had to hand crank to start.
    Just crank your penis around in a circle 10 cranks to the left, 10 cranks to the right.
    Pull your penis around in a BIG circle, close to your thighs.

Hi JP, I am following the 90 day to a tee including the supplements. I have noticed that my unit is darker when I'm done peing, is that natural or overworking it?

Some men DO experience darkening of the skin of the penis. As far as I know this has no ill effects other than visual.

Is taking a hot shower sufficient warm-up?

If the water is hot enough to really get a deep heat to your ligaments. If not, turn on straight hot water for a second and use a hot wash cloth to warm with. Stand out of the way when you do this.

The rice sock is a cheap and very effective way to warm:Penis Warm-Up Methods: Heating Up Before Working Out

How do I know if I’m kegeling right?

I'll tell you how to find the BC muscle. Get an erection, place your finger on the head (glans) and hold it there. Use the muscle that you use to make it push against your finger, in other words, the one that makes your penis jump up. That's the muscle you want to use to do Kegels.

Kegel Exercises For Men - Penis Exercise For Size and Hardness

Does the 90 days include days off?

Yes

JonPop, you mentioned to do a total of 150 wet jelqs and 90 v-jelqs...all in one session?

Yes I do. 50 wet Jelqs, followed by 30 "V" Jelqs. X 3 sets.

How long is this beginner's session supposed to last?

However long it takes for you to complete it.

Instead of doing Wet Jelqs, may I do Dry jelqs instead?

I feel that I get a better Jelq and movement of the blood bulge, sliding up the shaft with the wet Jelq. And, I think it would be very hard to do the "V" Jelqs without some kind of lube.

I always get erections when jelqing, what should I do?

The good thing in all of this is; The longer you do PE, the more your dick will get used to the feelings and it won't seem so much like masturbation. If you have to snap one off, to maintain a 50-60% erection, go ahead. Even 30-40% is ideal for Jelqing.

Practicing edging can be helpful with this too. Over time, your penis will know the difference between exercise, and workout.

Is it ok to have sex on PE days?

HELL YEAH!!!!!

Why do I get red dots on my penis?

These are called "Newbie Spots." They are caused by gripping too tight. They are small broken capillaries and will heal by themselves. Make sure you are totally warmed before starting and lighten up on the grip. Just hard enough to move the blood bulge, with a 40-60% erection level.

What percentage erection level do I use when jelqing and stretching?

0-30% for stretching, 30-60% for Jelqing. 40-60% for the "V" Jelqs.

How hard do I pull when stretching?

Just hard enough to feel a solid tension throughout your penis. You should feel no pain!

After I have done my beginners session it never feels like my unit has had a work out .is this a sighn that I should up the reps or intensity of the excercises

This routine is designed as a conditioning phase and an introduction of the correct ways to do the exercises. Do the routine as written in the time frame you choose.
    If you follow these instructions, you will see an improvement in Erection Quality
    and some gains in your overall penis size and health.

After completing this 90 day routine, you may advance to some of the more advanced exercises, or continue with this routine if you continue to see gains.
    But...Do not up the the intensity or duration until you have finished the course as written. Good Luck. (jP..

My flacid seems to look like its getting ribs on both sides of the shaft .they disapear when I get erect tho .should I be worried about this or is it all good ?

You are starting to expand your tunica. This is a positive sign.

Jp ...when I do the rotary stretches particularly the anti clock wise direction I seem to get a weird clicking feeling after every full circle.what is this .it sort of feels like the ligaments gets stuck then pops out again.

This is the ligaments riding over the pubic bone.
    I got this quite a bit when I first started. Nothing to worry about unless
    it bothers you. After you stretch your ligs for awhile, it will stop.

Hi JP, first of all thanks for sharing this method. I have one question. Is it safe to jelq at 100% erection? I am going to start jelqing hard at erection to see if I make any gains.

Jelqing at 100% is masturbation. You will not see much gaining from doing this.
    Although it feels good, this routine is based on 30-70% erection level.

Here is a FAQ article on the site. It was written by Remek, and might have some additional information that could be helpful to some of you.

Frequently Asked Questions

Hope it helps some of you, enjoy and PE safely !
    Current :
    BPEL 7
    EG 5.6

Goal :
    BPEL 8.0
    EG 6.5

Wow nice job man
    BPEL = 7.28"

Comment

Thanks, I appreciate it, hope it will help some !
      Current :
      BPEL 7
      EG 5.6

Goal :
      BPEL 8.0
      EG 6.5

Comment

Very well put together post with reams of pertinent information in an understandable format.

Great job.

Comment

How long should the "big circle" part in the stretching section take? Fast or slow? How many seconds is a good estimate for 10 circles?

Comment

If you do it too fast you'll just tear your dick off, which is arguably not the goal ^^ I would do anywhere between 6 and 12 seconds so x 10 you would be at 1 minute to 2 minutes per 10 circles. Better go to soft that to hard from what I've read around here, just make sure it isn't painful ! I guess you could maybe get down to 4 seconds, but I would stick whit 6 to 12. It's stretching after all.
            Current :
            BPEL 7
            EG 5.6

Goal :
            BPEL 8.0
            EG 6.5

Comment

Sorry for bumpin an old thread, but can we get this stickied. It's more usefull then the JP90 thread(i.e instruction wise less chaotic)

Comment

"V Jelqs Are To Be Performed Upwards. 1 Right 1 Middle 1 Left (Always Upwards) = 1 Rep"

There was no mention of this in the original instructions.
                So in wet jelqing 2 strokes (one with each hand) is 1 rep, while in V-jelqing 3 strokes (one in each direction) is 1 rep?

Comment

Originally posted by CC-boi View Post
                  "V Jelqs Are To Be Performed Upwards. 1 Right 1 Middle 1 Left (Always Upwards) = 1 Rep"

There was no mention of this in the original instructions.
                  So in wet jelqing 2 strokes (one with each hand) is 1 rep, while in V-jelqing 3 strokes (one in each direction) is 1 rep?
                  iI you counted all 3 directions as one rep then the total amount of strokes would be close to the amount of strokes of the regular jelqing. I would think that would be the way to go. Of course I never found them to be as effective as the regular jelq so I dropped it and replaced it with regular jelqs.
                  How to V-jelq (Illustrations) - PEGym
                  Cavalier
                  Retired Super Moderator
                  Member of the Month Feb 2015
                  PEGym Hero
                  Last edited by Cavalier; 06-02-2019, 06:34 AM.
                  To totally satisfy a woman sexually is not about having a large penis, it's about being a good lover.

Comment

Thanks for posting this!
                    Want a FREE Month of Coaching? PM or email me for details- or CLICK HERE

The MeCoach Male Enhancement Coaching Service- For All of Your Male Enhancement Needs

Comment

Imma try this out. Thanks for posting this

Comment

Working...
                      X