Torn, Help Me...

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Torn, Help Me...

My whole life, I've been seeing those penis enlargement shenanigans and just kind of laughed them off. I never understood nor cared about penis size. I am 19, 5'11" and my parents are from Malaysia. Until recently, I had no insecurities, and my life was seemingly great. I had never had sex, but one day, my girlfriend of 1 whole damn year, decided she wanted to take it to the next base. She was white and barely 5'4". When I finally entered her, She didn't even know I was in. I feel so dead inside, as if I will never please a woman ever.

Now I finally measured myself, and I'm a pathetic 3" flaccid length, 2 1/2" girth. 5" erect length and 3 1/2" erect girth. I looked up the averages, and i'm pretty far, and I wish I was above average.

I really don't know where to go from here. I've done a lot of research but I can't put it all together...

What should my goal be?
    When should I start?
    What should my routine be?
    How often should I work on it?
    Will this effect the pleasure I gain?

Thanks, this seems like my last glimmer of hope! lol.

Your goal should be set in small increments. I say go for as much as you can.
    i recomned the 90 day program for starters.
    3-5 days per week should do.
    Welcome to the gym!

For I will restore health unto thee and I will heal thee of thine wounds, saith the Lord Jeremiah 30:17

Comment

Thanks! I'm having trouble finding alot of answers though?
      for example...

Do you lose everything you gained if you stop for a few months?
      Do I have to buy anything?

Because the things I read of the forum is a little different then the actual website?

Comment

Hi Dotard,

a. You are likely to lose gains if you stop for a few months. Its just like working out, you lose the muscles you gain if you don't workout. You maintain your gains by giving your penis a workout.

b. Don't buy anything like a Penis Enlargement device initially. You will need some rice, a sock, a microwave to heat the rice sock. Some lube for your penis, and possibly some supplements like L-Arginine, Lysine, Gingko, and Ginseng. These are known to be beneficial to your erections and penis health.

Stay strong!

Comment

Originally posted by Dotard View Post
          Thanks! I'm having trouble finding alot of answers though?
          for example...

Do you lose everything you gained if you stop for a few months?
          Do I have to buy anything?

Because the things I read of the forum is a little different then the actual website?
          I think if you stay on a maintenance program once you reached your goal yu wont lose anything. some go for years w/o losing much.

Decon breaks lasting two or three months will not result in a gain loss. If you do lose gains you can quickly get them back.

For I will restore health unto thee and I will heal thee of thine wounds, saith the Lord Jeremiah 30:17

Comment

First up Dotard ... you're within the normal range so don't feel down on yourself.

And secondly, there's 101 reasons why your girlfriend's sensation of you was not the best .... it was your first time; you were both probably nervous; the adrenaline was pumping which can affect your senses ... hell, she may have been so aroused by you and so wet that it negatively impacted on her ability to 'feel' you.

So don't read too much into your first experience ... sometimes it's great, and sometimes it ain't. But keep going ... trust me, you'll be glad you did.

As to your questions:

What should my goal be?
            Just to get a bigger, healthier penis. Don't get too hung up on numbers ... you can think about that later.

When should I start?
            Today. Read up on this site; watch the videos; ask questions about anything you don't understand ... and get growing!!

What should my routine be?
            You can't go past JP's beginner routine:
            https://www.pegym.com/forums/beginne...r-routine.html

How often should I work on it?
            5 days on, 2 days off is good ... but the important things are consistency and rest. 2 days on and 1 day off is another option.

Will this effect the pleasure I gain?
            Perhaps. A healthier, stronger penis will probably enhance your pleasure ... and hers. But as you grow in confidence about yourself, so too will you relax and enjoy your partner more.Good luck.

Comment

So I jelqed yesterday and today... The veins in my penis feel like they are on fire whenever they are touched... and i barely added pressure when jelqing.

Comment

First time me and my girl had sex (both virgins) it wasn't very good. Very awkward and kinda not fun... Second time was great because I wasn't nervous.

Anyway, you may be griping harder than you think, or the lubricant you're using may be kinda shitty, if you're using any at all. I hope you didn't use soap.
                Starting Size (09/2009): ~7"BPEL x ~5" MSEG
                Most Recent Measurement (08/13/2012): 8"BPEL x 5.5"MSEG
                Final Goal: When I'm told to stop.
                http://www.towelaroundtheworld.com/#/us

Comment

I use suave Vitamin E lotion and I haven't had any problems yet. You might give that a try. Remember to reapply generously. I usually put another squirt on about every 25 jelqs or so.

Current Size (3/26/10): BPEL 7.5" - EG 5.125"

6 Month Goal: BPEL 7.75" - EG 5.5"

1 Year Goal: BPEL 8" - EG 6.00"

Ultimate Goal: Always bigger... no size is big enough!

Comment

Originally posted by Dotard View Post
                    So I jelqed yesterday and today... The veins in my penis feel like they are on fire whenever they are touched... and i barely added pressure when jelqing.
                    There's no doubt you're penis will be more sensitive after your pe routine ... especially in the early days. There were some days my pubic hair felt like needles scraping against my penis.

As others have suggested, keep the lube up ... I also use a vitamin E lotion but just about any moisturiser or lube will do. And there's really no such thing as too much.

It doesn't sound as if you're doing anything wrong, so keep going ... re-check the videos and JP's guide ... and let us know if things improve.

Comment

Working...
                    X