Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• tiny penis

Hi everyone,

I am new to this forum, just joined today.

I have been doing the 10 minute stretch + 10 minute oil jelk every SECOND day for a few weeks now.

I am asian/korean which doesn't help my size, which currently is around 5 in length and 4 girth.

I would like to get it to 7 x 6 ..hehe....I'm guessing if it's possible at all, it will take 10 years?

Anyway I just wanted to say hello, and ask around for suggestions on a more aggressive daily
    hardcore exercise plan, where you can see growth (especially girth) as quickly as possible..

thanks.
    tiny penis

Have you checked out the beginner's routine? It will give you the structure and progression you need to make gains.
    Want a FREE Month of Coaching? PM or email me for details- or CLICK HERE

The MeCoach Male Enhancement Coaching Service- For All of Your Male Enhancement Needs

Comment

Originally posted by letterman2 View Post
      ...aggressive daily hardcore exercise plan, where you can see growth (especially girth) as quickly as possible..

Stick with the beginner routine as long as possible. Scale back intensity at the first signs of pain, bruising or injury. Take rest days and warm up. Make each jelq 4-5 seconds. PE is a weird game... the slower you take it, the quicker you gain. Welcome to the wild and woolly world of PE!
      Now-term goal: To love and appreciate the penis I have now.
      Short-term goal: To be thicker today than I was yesterday, and girthier tomorrow than I am today.
      Long term goal: 7+" EG

... patience grasshopper ...

Comment

Hey, i'm asian (chinese) and you seem to be right about average so there is nothing wrong with what you already have now dude. I commend you on trying to make a difference in your wang. Just take it slow and try not to overwhelm yourself because it can lead to frustration and burnout. I've realized, myself, results do not come overnight but as inconsistent as I was i've still managed to add more than an inch to my wang from just basic stretching and jelqing , and God knows how bigger i would of been if I had kept a steady schedule. Don't think about how long it will take to get to your ideal size because it may take less than a year or maybe more, but just enjoy the journey and hopefully Pe will be a part of your everyday life from now on.
        Asian penis size is a myth....

Pre-Pe=7.35 x 5
        Currently= 8.34 x 6
        Post-Pe/Goal=(10.5 x 7.5)

Comment

Originally posted by homelesswombat View Post
          ... the slower you take it, the quicker you gain...
          Nicely put homelesswombat. This should be every PEer's motto.

Comment

Originally posted by BobbyHung View Post
            Hey, i'm asian (chinese) and you seem to be right about average so there is nothing wrong with what you already have now dude. I commend you on trying to make a difference in your wang. Just take it slow and try not to overwhelm yourself because it can lead to frustration and burnout. I've realized, myself, results do not come overnight but as inconsistent as I was i've still managed to add more than an inch to my wang from just basic stretching and jelqing , and God knows how bigger i would of been if I had kept a steady schedule. Don't think about how long it will take to get to your ideal size because it may take less than a year or maybe more, but just enjoy the journey and hopefully Pe will be a part of your everyday life from now on.

thanks BH. You seem very large..esp for an asian guy... i mean...8.35 inches??..

Comment

Originally posted by homelesswombat View Post
              Stick with the beginner routine as long as possible. Scale back intensity at the first signs of pain, bruising or injury. Take rest days and warm up. Make each jelq 4-5 seconds. PE is a weird game... the slower you take it, the quicker you gain. Welcome to the wild and woolly world of PE!

thanks HW, ill take it slow. thanks.

Comment

Yes, Letterman, and soon you'll be right up there too if you stay focused on PE.
                Asian penis size is a myth....

Pre-Pe=7.35 x 5
                Currently= 8.34 x 6
                Post-Pe/Goal=(10.5 x 7.5)

Comment

Great advice here. Yes, keep it slow and methodical. Think things through. Read up as much as you can before you start a serious routine. I absorbed as much information as I could find over a two month period before I started to practice p.e.

Comment

Welcome to the forum. Just know that if you think you have a small size, you are seriously mistaken. My dick is so small that I used to think that I had micropenis. 5 inches in length? If I had that I'd have the confidence of a madman. I read other people's comments about how they "THINK" they have a small penis and then when I read their size, I don't believe that they are complaining. Trust me, you got it good compared to some people.
                    Now I might not have micropenis, but my penis is small enough for me to say it's small. I don't understand those who complain about 5 in erect penises. How I wish for something like that.

Starting
                    Flaccid Length: 2 inches
                    Erect Length: 3 - 3.5 in

Current
                    Flaccid Length: 3 in
                    Erect Length: 4 in

Comment

Is this beginner routine different then the JP beginner routine?

Comment

HELLO ... I BELIEVE THAT THIS IS NOT A PROBLEM EVEN

SOU BRASILEIRO .... descendants of Africans and DO NOT HAVE MY VERY BIG PENIS ALSO

HAS 5 "X 4"

THINK SMALL .... BUT ALSO ANYTHING THAT MAY NOT ALLOW THE MEET WOMEN

We are here with the same goals and I hope we can.

HUGS

Comment

Dude, my boyfriend has a 2" micropenis. I love him though. He's loving and passionate and gets me off in other ways and he's the nicest person I've ever known. We do want to lengthen his penis, however. What advice can you give? Thanks!

Comment

Originally posted by MicroPhallus View Post
                            Dude, my boyfriend has a 2" micropenis. I love him though. He's loving and passionate and gets me off in other ways and he's the nicest person I've ever known. We do want to lengthen his penis, however. What advice can you give? Thanks!
                            Let's try to keep our suggestions for MicroPhallus on one thread.... see https://www.pegym.com/forums/introdu...s-2-penis.html

Comment

Batwoman- yup, got that ...you can delete your post and mine here if you like. no problem.

Comment

Working...
                              X