Sorry you guys!

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Sorry you guys!

Ok so for the last couple days I've gone off at a few people here. Nikki, notably and Cuzzo especially. Also MrBigDick got a huge blast that was completely undeserved. To these people in particular and to everyone in general I'd like to apologize. I haven't been doing my routine for 2 months now. My self esteem and confidence are down so low that its reached some pretty scary places for me. I recently measured, as I've stated elsewhere, 5 inches bone pressed and about 3.85 to 4 around depending on erection level. Which lately has been almost a joke. I've started having sex with my wife a few times lately where I'm rock hard to begin and then just lose it. Or I finish so fast that its just a joke. I've had a few personal experiences in the past that scarred me for life about my size and these are foremost in my mind of late. All of this is really sort of irrelevant to most of you but what I basically need to say is that I'm sorry for my attitude lately and all of you are the most supportive group of people I know. I need to get back on my program be diligent and also get back on my normal workout schedule and quit smoking. I am truly sorry for my last few posts and please accept my assurance that I won't be posting anything further that isn't thought out and fair. I don't like where I've been lately, I desperately need to take action to correct it and I have to regain my faith that it will work. So yeah, lots of things on my to do list lately. Good news is that soon I'll be in a place for a number of weeks where I'll have fairly good privacy and a very small number of distractions. During that time I plan to work out my body my penis and my mind. Try to reclaim my life back from the horrible experiences of the past. and to quit this damned stupid habit. So we'll see how that goes. Again all, I'm truly sorry for my behaviour lately. please bear with me as I try to put this thing back together.

Ok so we are here to help.
    You seem to be tackleing the head issues, if you get that right the rest will fall into place.

Comment

Good luck getting your act together. Once you come to grip with your phantoms, everything else will fall into place. Best of luck! You strike me as a really genuine fellow.

Comment

Stop smoking this will help in the growth process. I know this will be very hard to do.

For I will restore health unto thee and I will heal thee of thine wounds, saith the Lord Jeremiah 30:17

Comment

Hey man, good luck. I can't say I recall where you went off on me and if you did, I never read the post nor saw it. Either way, no worries. Just do what you need to do for you to get you to where you want to be in your life bud. Good luck and keep us posted.
          It's a tough job being good looking and hung :-)

Comment

At your size it is very likely that DHT is your limiting factor. You probably have low DHT levels. Try using andractim and NO-xplode or a similar product before workouts. Also, on your off day, load up on andractim and NO-xplode and edge for and hour to and hour and a half. I have noticed that the days where you are doing PE seem to be just days meant to stretch your tunica. It is the off day when you edge loaded up on DHT and nitric oxide that fills in what you have stretched. You can even do two or three edging sessions and it helps even more. If you do do two or three sessions (loading up each time before) you might want to consider doing nothing the next day.
            pe2damax
            Last edited by pe2damax; 01-07-2010, 10:23 PM.

Comment

Hmm a new approach, edging based.

Comment

Altough im a newbie and this is probs unrelated try reading the Easy Way to Stop Smoking or Only Way to Stop Smoking by Alan Carr.
                Im not trying to plug this book as it would not be of any benefit to me but it worked for me and quitting will get your self confidence back and help to achieve your goals as everyting in my opinion is related: stop smoking, increase blood circulation, more motivation, down the gym more, healthier etc etc
                Good luck anyway
                EL: 6.2"
                EG: 4.8"
                BPEL: 7.3"
                Short terms goal (6 months)
                EL: 6.5"
                EG: 5.5"
                Long term goal (18months)
                EL: 8"
                EG: 6"

Comment

If you're trying to quit smoking... well I'm in there with you. Getting my life back on track was fairly easy, minus being dumped by my ex... That lead to more smoking. Just a tip if you wanna quit. Cut back bit by bit. Plus exercise your ass off. I swear, when I run there is no urge to smoke. My body tells me I need to quit by the fire in my lungs!
                  Starting Size (09/2009): ~7"BPEL x ~5" MSEG
                  Most Recent Measurement (08/13/2012): 8"BPEL x 5.5"MSEG
                  Final Goal: When I'm told to stop.
                  http://www.towelaroundtheworld.com/#/us

Comment

Working...
                  X