Not sure what this is...

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Not sure what this is...

Hi, I'm rather new to posting in the forum, but I've been PEing for about 2 months now. After the first month I went from 14.5cm to 15.5cm, and then suddenly, following the same routine, I went to 15.3cm and stayed there for the next month. Yesterday I was measuring and I was back up to 16cm again. I didn't understand what was happening, until I measured again later to make sure I saw what I saw... and it was back to 15.3cm. At this point I realized I was standing up during that measurement, and as soon as I sat down I went right back up to 16cm. I made sure not to change the angle of the ruler, how I measured, or how I looked at it in any way. I was sitting down when measuring for the first month, then for some reason I forgot, I started measuring standing up, and right after I noticed the size decrease and growth stop. It's as if sitting down made it larger for some reason... or more specifically, standing up made it smaller. I wasn't even sitting, actually, I just put my ass on the edge of a chair.

As the title says, I don't know what does this, but my hypothesis is that this is caused by being relaxed. When I'm standing up, I guess more blood is directed towards my leg muscles to support myself. Whereas it can be completely focused on my penis when I'm even taking slight pressure off of my legs.

Whatever. I'm happy my growth hasn't actually stopped, but has just been "masked" by me standing up. I'm not concerned in any way, but I was just wondering if anyone has noticed something similar?
    Slowly cutting down on sleep... who needs it, anyway?

Happens to me as well. I'm guessing it's something to do with different blood pressures between standing and sitting down. Maybe someone whose got a better idea can explain...
    Start (1st October 2009): 6.25" BPEL, 4.4" EG

Current (1st April 2010): 7.05" BPEL, 4.72" EG

Ultimate Goal: 7.75" BPEL, 5.50" EG

My PE Journey

Comment

It's "Penis Pixies" messing with you. *Hee* (jP

I've got a Tiger by the tail.

Comment

i also find that i get a better erection when im sitting on the edge of a chair. it seems about 0.1 of an inch bigger and alot harde in my case. i dont know what thats about. perhaps its just the position??
        Start / Current
        NBPEL: 6"
        EG: 4.5

Short Term Goal

NBPEL: 6.5"
        EG: 5.0

Comment

Originally posted by JonPop View Post
          It's "Penis Pixies" messing with you. *Hee* (jP
          Penis Pixies? These are something like Dick dissolver's, right?
          Start 2009/06/24 bpel 5.5 eg 4.75
          2009/08/26 bpel 5.5 eg 5.25
          2010/01/05 bpel 6.12"
          2010/08/01 bpel 6.25
          Goal 7"

Comment

Your dick won't dissolve if you soak it in-cider. (jP

I've got a Tiger by the tail.

Comment

Yeah, like I said, it's probably because of the priority of blood flow. When you're sitting down, your body is more relaxed, therefore blood flows everywhere it needs to (your penis). However, when you're standing up, your brain prioritizes your legs for blood flow, (since you don't want to fall) and as a result, the blood flow to your penis is slightly cut off. That's my guess... in depth. At least sex standing up is rare, so it won't matter when it counts, haha.
              Slowly cutting down on sleep... who needs it, anyway?

Comment

This happens to everyone, disapointed when i stood up one day not to long agio it seemed shorter. Something told me to stand a little longer and stimulate it a bit. Sure enough standing size caught up with laying size. I seem to be a my biggest laying down. sitting im at my girthiest.

For I will restore health unto thee and I will heal thee of thine wounds, saith the Lord Jeremiah 30:17

Comment

Working...
                X