Should I start PE?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Should I start PE?

Hey guys, I very recently turned 18 and have been thinking about starting PE for a while now using JP's 90 day routine. I was just wondering if I should wait until I am a bit older or start now with JP's and experience the gains.
    Fabfabian
    Last edited by Fabfabian; 07-12-2015, 12:03 PM.
    Initial (July 2015) BPEL 6" EG 5"

That choice is up to you. As long as you're 18, legally you're eligible to join; however, you likely have more growth ahead, and that's OK, as long as you PE safely, don't over train and keep a regular cycle & intensity to your routine. There's no hurry to grow your dick, that's a recipe for injury, regardless of your age. Since you've joined, why not do a little reading (START HERE, top left, blue bar) and try some of the exercises? There's no harm in doing that. If you decide to continue in PE, then take correct measurements, take pics (or you'll regret it later), start a journal and log your routine in the progress forum to get feedback from other members & stay motivated, and ABOVE ALL, PE SAFELY! Welcome to the GYM!

Comment

PE is so great! Was 5.2 and now im 6.1! only 3 weeks so far and hoping the gains continue. GF loves it so much. I also take a hit from my pipe *weed* then squeeze. WHen i cough i get hella hard so the blood flows in more right? and when I sun I do it nude. Do the PE then cause the blood goes to the member more! Am i wrong master PE people?

Comment

Originally posted by NewAgeGrowth View Post
        PE is so great! Was 5.2 and now im 6.1! only 3 weeks so far and hoping the gains continue. GF loves it so much. I also take a hit from my pipe *weed* then squeeze. WHen i cough i get hella hard so the blood flows in more right? and when I sun I do it nude. Do the PE then cause the blood goes to the member more! Am i wrong master PE people?
        I'm a beginner, so I can't really comment. But, I think you were stoned when you wrote the post and I hope you weren't stoned when you measured yourself
        July 2015:

Flaccid L: 1.5" to 2.3" (range for most of the time)
        NBPEL: 4.33"
        BPEL: 5.3"

EGB: 4.7"
        EGM: 5.1"

Goal: 7 BPEL x 6 base

Comment

Originally posted by jockinthebox View Post
          That choice is up to you. As long as you're 18, legally you're eligible to join; however, you likely have more growth ahead, and that's OK, as long as you PE safely, don't over train and keep a regular cycle & intensity to your routine. There's no hurry to grow your dick, that's a recipe for injury, regardless of your age. Since you've joined, why not do a little reading (START HERE, top left, blue bar) and try some of the exercises? There's no harm in doing that. If you decide to continue in PE, then take correct measurements, take pics (or you'll regret it later), start a journal and log your routine in the progress forum to get feedback from other members & stay motivated, and ABOVE ALL, PE SAFELY! Welcome to the GYM!
          I think I will be starting PE after all! Is there a proper way to take pictures or is it just take the pictures in the same conditions from the same angle+distance every time to see the gains that one's made over time?
          Initial (July 2015) BPEL 6" EG 5"

Comment

Originally posted by Fabfabian View Post
            I think I will be starting PE after all! Is there a proper way to take pictures or is it just take the pictures in the same conditions from the same angle+distance every time to see the gains that one's made over time?
            I'm also a begineer, but I've done a little bit of jelquing over the past few months. I've seen a slight increase, but I unfortunately didn't click pics or measure my dick back then. I do regret it a little, however, it's not too late. So, I took them yesterday. So, you are definitely on the right track.

I clicked pics from the top and from both sides. And more importantly, I also took two additional pics with a ruler, one to measure the NBPEL and the other to measure BPEL. I really don't know how the other guys do, but this is what I did.
            July 2015:

Flaccid L: 1.5" to 2.3" (range for most of the time)
            NBPEL: 4.33"
            BPEL: 5.3"

EGB: 4.7"
            EGM: 5.1"

Goal: 7 BPEL x 6 base

Comment

As long as you have some kind of reference, it's fine for the pictures. They are intended for you to have something visual to gauge progress by, so whatever you like works.
              Starting (20 JUL 2012)
              BPFSL: 7.5"
              BPEL: 6.75"
              EG: 4.75"
              Current (8/3/17)
              BPFSL: 8.7"
              BPEL: 8.1"
              MEG: 5.5"
              BEG: 5.5"

Short Term Goal:
              8.25 BPEL
              5.75 MEG

Comment

lol ben! It works out. I close the door to vaporize (x5 a day) and I PE then. Closet pe'er If american schools were shown this. Young men would never feel like they were short changed. would drop crime maybe if everyone had a better penis!

Id be happy to report if It didn't grow but damn it it did! So weird to have 5.2 for 34 years and the last 3 weeks i barely recognize my own dick. TY PE forums

Comment

That's entirely up to you. You could have/and most likely have hit your peak by 18-19yrs old; so there is the possibility that you are as big now as your hormones will allow. It really depends on how comfortable you are with your size and what you are looking to gain. I doubt that EQ is an issue of yours- so if you are seeking length/girth, do a little research and if you are intrigued by this, then start.
                  Initial: BPEL 5.8" MEG 4.5" FL 4.0"
                  Current: BPEL 6.5" MEG 4.75" FL 5.25"
                  Short term 7"x5" Long term 8"x6"

Comment

I'm new to PEing and not that much older than you. Good luck and as always be safe!

Comment

Working...
                    X