Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Guidance required - Thin at Base + Bend to left

Hi guys,

First time posting on here and very relieved that there is such an active community around help in the area of penis health that is not about selling a product - which you find all over the net.

Id really appreciate some educated opinion on my current sit. Ill give you guys a summary then the background so you have as much detail to give me some meanngingful direction and help in this area.

Summary -

1. Bend
    bends starts about 1/2-3/4 inch out from the base of penis giving an overall angle of around 30-35 degrees to the left - I
    remember having a bit of a bend in high school but it got worse after enjury - see below.

2. Base
    base tissue is far less turgid and erect than the rest the penis when erect
    base is thinner than the rest of penis, thus when i am having sex or there pressure on the penis and I am erect then this is the
    first area bend out of shape, in fact I have heard it crack several times during intercourse.

3. Girth
    My penis is already a decent lenght, but its thin. Therefore, I want to work on girth only (starting with the base) as if I do the
    beginer exercises on this site it would appear that I will get length making the thinness issue even worse.

The above was not really a problem until a few years back when my gf was on top of me and when moving up and down (having sex of course) she moved up too high and my penis almost came out then when she went back down on my penis it bent it over - shit did it hurt, took weeks to recover. Then it happened again as again as the area was now weakened. Can remeber aa little pain in the area for over a year or so. Now I refuse to have the girl on top, its just too dangerous. I can live with that, however, now I have an amplified bend which is now much more worse than it was before these injuries.

My penis always had a little curve to the left anyway, but now its far worse and has been for years and I want it straighter again.

What I really want to address now is -

a. getting a straighter penis
    b. getting a stronger and thicker base
    c. getting stronger and thicker overall.

I have scoured the net, as most of us have done, looking for solutions. This site is great, and thanks for all contributing. I hope to become a contirbuter one day if I have something decent to report.

Importantly, in doing some research I have read that jelqing against the curve can be an ambiguous remedy for a bend by virtue of the fact that it risks not correcting the precise area but rather just the general area, opening the door to a bend the other way - s shape etc. Of course it all comes down to skill but I am too green on this at this point to be launching into a jelqing program without consulting people who have been through it and know all the risks and have gotten great results. Further, I understand that such jelqing should be for a beginner but after the 90 day prep program mentioned here, first.

The guy on this link below suggests that a traction device is the best way to go to give uniformity to the straightening -

http://www.the-bent-penis-website.com/index.html

However, I am also aware of the fact that his reocmmendations could be biased towards getting sales for the two products recommended. Both traction devices seem to be packaged the same way so I wouldnt be surprised if they werent the same manufacturer. At the same time, I am open to such recommendations if its the way for me to go as it apparently saves a lot of time investment and I dont want and s shape either.

Id be really keen to hear the thoughts of others who have some knowledge or experience in this area and can provide some informed and educated opinions for my situation.

I got almost exactly the same problem. Would love to hear some advice for increasing base girth and hardness.

Comment

Penile traction devices have been prescribed and found somewhat helpful for treatment of Peyronie's disease so they might work over time. I have also read that some guys have seen improvements in both base girth and correction of curvature with hanging, but that isn't something you should jump into if you are new to PE and it is time-consuming.

Did you have swelling or visible bruising when you had the injury? The mechanism of injury you describe is typical for penile fracture, which is actually a rupture of the tunica of the corpus cavernosum. It is usually severely painful and accompanied by extensive bruising (which may or may not appear immediately) and swelling.

I have always had some curvature to the left and have seen some gradual improvement over time with jelquing. Whatever you try, I would start off extra carefully and ramp up the intensity slowly. It really does sound as if you had some injury to the tunica or deep fascia which might now present an area of weakness.

You have to admit an S-curved penis would be unique. I suspect at least a few women would be fascinated with it.

Comment

I'm also interested in hearing what other people have to say about increasing base girth

Comment

Originally posted by redbear52 View Post
          Penile traction devices have been prescribed and found somewhat helpful for treatment of Peyronie's disease so they might work over time. I have also read that some guys have seen improvements in both base girth and correction of curvature with hanging, but that isn't something you should jump into if you are new to PE and it is time-consuming.

Did you have swelling or visible bruising when you had the injury? The mechanism of injury you describe is typical for penile fracture, which is actually a rupture of the tunica of the corpus cavernosum. It is usually severely painful and accompanied by extensive bruising (which may or may not appear immediately) and swelling.

I have always had some curvature to the left and have seen some gradual improvement over time with jelquing. Whatever you try, I would start off extra carefully and ramp up the intensity slowly. It really does sound as if you had some injury to the tunica or deep fascia which might now present an area of weakness.

You have to admit an S-curved penis would be unique. I suspect at least a few women would be fascinated with it.

Thx Redbear, Ok ok maybe there are some benefits to having my very own s-bend, the vaudville show could be my retirement plan!

The injury wasnt quite as dramatic as really extensive bruising.....however it bent over at right angles whilsty fully erect and caused the most excruciating pain, which then didnt make sex comfrtable for many months, I wouldnt touch a pussy for at least six weeks afterwards and even when I did I was scared for the little fellas life! It happened a couple more times after that so I started to back down from any positions which could allow it to happen. After reading some more posts here it would seem that I can get it imaged to see what damage or alteration, if any, there has been to the venous and tissue structure. Do you know of any sepcifc tests that identify the tissue and veinous issue you have just described...........

If so, then where should I start....................................

On the minor curve, then I traction device might be the go, at least as a start from what you are saying, how much of an improvement have you seen from jelqing redbear............

On the issue of base girth and strengh, hopefully a few more people will see this thread and we will see some workable suggestions, I am assuming that the regular girth exercises would do this area some good, but its definitely preferable to have someone who has dealth specifically witht his issue before, and getting sttrength to the area would be very valuable and give much more integrity to erections.

Comment

There are exercises such as jp's 3 part dry jelq that help base girth, but that requires some basic condition, horse squeezes even more so.
            My advice is to get some basic condition,then start 3 part jelq for base girth.
            On more complex issues like bends, sometimes a very minor bend can be cured merely by using the other hand for masturbation.
            A larger bend can be a complex issue, Big Al is an expert in this area and will give basic advice free, however detailed.personal advice ,is time consumeing and he may charge.
            In any case, in the short term most of you could benifit from continueing a basic routine, so as to increase condition.

Comment

does anyone have a link for the 3part jelq? I did a search but I didn't come across a topic called the 3-part jelq

Comment

My base girth used to be half an inch less than the rest, but on jan 1st, I discovered how to jelq correctly.
                I advocate dry jelqing, reverse dry jelqing and the 3 part dry jelq. I am already seeing a difference.
                https://www.pegym.com/forums/beginner-forum/2204-3-part-dry-jelqs.html
                Check out my progress log: https://www.pegym.com/forums/progres...-remake-4.html
                Starting BPEL - 6.00 After 3 weeks BPEL - 6.75

Comment

lol i thought having a bent penis was gooD... lol it helps for hitting the walls of the puss.

Comment

Originally posted by Pegasus View Post
                    There are exercises such as jp's 3 part dry jelq that help base girth, but that requires some basic condition, horse squeezes even more so.
                    My advice is to get some basic condition,then start 3 part jelq for base girth.
                    On more complex issues like bends, sometimes a very minor bend can be cured merely by using the other hand for masturbation.
                    A larger bend can be a complex issue, Big Al is an expert in this area and will give basic advice free, however detailed.personal advice ,is time consumeing and he may charge.
                    In any case, in the short term most of you could benifit from continueing a basic routine, so as to increase condition.

Pegasus, so it would seem that there is that whhole 90 day basic condition pgm to do first, then follow that up with maybe the 3 part jelq thing...................is that the genersal gist.................

Will check out big Al, thx bro.

Still keen to hear others who have possibly already gone through any of these issues snd come out with real results. Any comments on base hardness/strength.............

Comment

so lynchun did you find anything helpful regarding to your problem yet ?

Comment

Originally posted by ame30 View Post
                        so lynchun did you find anything helpful regarding to your problem yet ?
                        Lynchun has not been around for 7 years, so it may be a long time waiting for an answer. Why don't you start a thread of your own, explain the situation and let the current active members get a chance to comment on your question.

PS- Welcome to the forums!

Comment

Working...
                        X