Can someone shed some light?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Can someone shed some light?

Hi guys. I just made this account but i've been peing for a couple weeks now. I'm in a weird situation. I have a slight pain in my groin area but i can't figure out if its coming from my penis or balls. I was seeing very prominent gains in girth and starting to in length but about 6 days ago i was hooking up with a girl who was extremely rough on my package. at some points i almsot yelled because she would yank on it. I was kind of drunk and we'd been going at it for a while and i was tiered so I kinda stopped without ejaculating. I've done this before and i haven't gotten blue balls. I didn't think much of it at first and continued to pe 2 on 2 off last week. the pain in my groing has become more sore but still managable. my penis has also been semi turtling and overall looks smaller. when it turtles, it just goes away if i massage it. So today in the shower i wondered if it could have been blue balls because i havent ejaculated since. The only thing is my balls aren't blue. I honestly cant tell where the pain is coming from. i touch my penis and testies and there is no pain that i can point out but its just there? should i just try to ejaculate and see how i feel after. i dont know if im making sense but i am confused and concerned so I would like to hear wat u guys think!

I would ejaculate to see if you are suffering from "blue balls." You just may have a slight muscle strain there. It happens. By the way, I am all for ejaculating on a regular basis. It's not good to hold back too often. You need to empty your prostate regularly for good prostate health.

Comment

hey going411by7 thanks for ur input! I will do so once i get some privacy at my apartment. What do you suggest i do if it turns out to be the slight muscle strain? would heating and rest be sufficient?

Comment

shedding light

Originally posted by littletimmy View Post
        hey going411by7 thanks for ur input! I will do so once i get some privacy at my apartment. What do you suggest i do if it turns out to be the slight muscle strain? would heating and rest be sufficient?
        Hey lil'tim, going has some good advice. I'd heat several times a day with a hot rice sock,jack a load and see how you feel after.
        Blue balls is just getting excited and not completing with ejaculation.I'm sure all will be well shortly.
        ps. a rice sock is a long sock filled with rice that you can heat in a microwave about 3 min. Not too hot !!
        Wrap all around your self.

Stretching my Friend in 3 dimensions.

Comment

You may need to ejaculate more than once little timmy.

Comment

thank you guys i realy appreciate the help. any more advice will be greatly appreciated

Comment

Hey lil' tim, Just checking to see how you are.

Comment

hey maelsukr thanks for asking! I'm doing a lot better. Ejaculating seemed to make most of the pain go away so i'm pretty relieved. It was still a little soar but noticably better so i wasnt sure if it was the blue balls or a really minor injury. I'm takin off till thursday and ill b back in the gym (bathroom) on thursday to give myself a little more time to rest .

Comment

Lil'Timmy, How are you doing ? Haven't heard from you in a while. How is the routine going ?

Comment

Working...
                  X