Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Swollen member: good or bad sign?

Hi there,
    Have been pe'ing for a couple of weeks now and after a particularly good session yesterday morning have noticed that my little chap was thicker in size ie swollen in appearance and remained so all day long. It was a great feeling looking down at this new additioning to my trouser department every time i whent for a pee but i just want to know if:
    • this is a good sign and i should aim to recreate this everytime i jelq
    • this is a sign of overtraining, take a couple of days off and give the old boy a rest
    my current routine is;
    5-10 minutes warm wrap
    couple of minutes stretching all directions, circles etc
    20 minutes jelqing, 5 second strokes, baby oil
    hot shower warm down
    2 days on 1 day off

Many thanks

Current stats are:
    EL: 5.8"
    EG: 4.8"
    Short terms goal
    EL: 6.5"
    EG: 5.5"
    Long term goal
    EL: 7"
    EG: 6"
    EL: 6.2"
    BPEL: 7.3"
    Short terms goal (6 months)
    Long term goal (18months)
    EL: 8"

Was it swollen and sore? - You don't want that

or was it just larger in general with no pain and just feeling great? - Thats what I aim for

Comment

Thanks for the reply
      It was swollen but not sore, kind of like it was engorged with blood but it certainly wasnt painful. I get this other times i jelq but it doesnt last all day more like just 45 minutes after pe.
      Would like it to look like that all the time!

Comment

Originally posted by Sirpullalot View Post
        Thanks for the reply
        It was swollen but not sore, kind of like it was engorged with blood but it certainly wasnt painful. I get this other times i jelq but it doesnt last all day more like just 45 minutes after pe.
        Would like it to look like that all the time!

I wouldn't say I'm experienced, I've only been going for a little while myself, so take my opinions with a grain of salt :P

I am not sure exactly what you mean by swollen (mine hasn't done that yet I don't think) however mine does have larger flaccids - have had it the day after each good routine.

Apparently a larger flaccid means your on your way to making erect gains - keep doing what your doing kind of thing but I think you should seek a vet's experience and not mine on this - I'd feel horrible if I made you hurt yourself! - Just trying to offer all the info I can :P. Nice to meet you Sirpullalot

Comment

Check out all the Positive and Negative PI's.
          So long as you aren't in any pain, sore, bleeding, whatnot that should be good. Mine, generally, seems too look super big after a good workout.
          Check out the link, and if you only have positive, then keep on keeping on. If you have one or more negative, then take a few days off.
          Starting Size (09/2009): ~7"BPEL x ~5" MSEG
          Most Recent Measurement (08/13/2012): 8"BPEL x 5.5"MSEG
          Final Goal: When I'm told to stop.
          http://www.towelaroundtheworld.com/#/us

Comment

Originally posted by NP97 View Post
            Check out all the Positive and Negative PI's.
            So long as you aren't in any pain, sore, bleeding, whatnot that should be good. Mine, generally, seems too look super big after a good workout.
            Check out the link, and if you only have positive, then keep on keeping on. If you have one or more negative, then take a few days off.

Couldn't have said it better myself

Comment

I got a combination of some of the positive and negative pi's. My flaccid length/width was good, i woke up with a stonker this morning and was horny beyond belief all day yesterday. The only negative pi was that after jelqing this morning i did some what i think is called "edging" and my erect length was maybe an 1/8 of an inch smaller than it was yesterday, a bit like there was more tension in my member not allowing it to grow to its fullest length if that makes sense. It did however seem like it was a bit fatter and veinier.
              Day off tomorrow i think??

Comment

<3 Search function. Best friend for helping people out.

Now, this is just me, but the way I interpret my PI's is thus:
                1. Any negatives? (If yes, take time off)
                2. If no, What positive PI's am I getting?
                3. Look at neutral ones......
                4. Where to go from here.

Basically, 1 negative means time off for me. Then I see what all my positive signs are. If I have any neutral ones I try and interpret them. Say I have a slight amount of redness or a bit of soreness. I'll wait a bit and check later to see if it's still there. If the color stays for long or the soreness persists, I'll interpret them as a negative and either do a very light day or no workout at all. If they go away or lessen, I'll take them for what they are and tell myself that what I'm doing is good, and my peeper just needs a few more days to get use to the work load, so to speak.

Just read what you posted... I'm not 100% positive what you should do in that situation... Like I said above, you're dong may just not be use to the work. I would see how you feel before you do your next workout. Maybe go a little lighter on the jelqs. Like lessen the grip or take a few extra minutes off the total time. Honestly, without seeing your wenis before and after I can't give you the perfect advice. Just go with what you feel is best. Taking a day off never can hurt you, but doing your routine when you are experiencing negative PI's can. Sometimes less is more, and that is most certainly the case with PE.
                NP97
                Retired Moderator
                PEGym Hero
                Last edited by NP97; 01-09-2010, 05:59 AM. Reason: asdkdkfasjdf
                Starting Size (09/2009): ~7"BPEL x ~5" MSEG
                Most Recent Measurement (08/13/2012): 8"BPEL x 5.5"MSEG
                Final Goal: When I'm told to stop.
                http://www.towelaroundtheworld.com/#/us

Comment

Might be an idea to ease off tomorrow - Also, for your next routine, if you can try out warm wrapping your member when you cool down and see whether it's better then the shower or not (Or you could warm down with the wrap and then have a shower) - Just an idea

Also, you might want to leave edging till you're a little more conditioned, since your starting your routine (only a few weeks in) you'll prob find that your prone to injury, try to let your dick adjust until you feel it's ready for additional/separate exercise/stimulation

Comment

ok, ill take tomorrow off and see how i feel on monday morning at which point ill either have another day off or go very lightly and maybe for less time depending on pi's at that point.
                    I certainly dont want to get any injuries this early on and in the long run its best to start slow and build up i guess.
                    Also i will hold back on the edging until like you said im a little more conditioned and will give the warm wrap a go after workouts too just as a sort of warm down.
                    Thanks for the advice

Comment

Working...