Girth question from a Newbie

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Girth question from a Newbie

Hey there. I was thinking, supposedly your girth will increase if you do squeeze type exercises, correct? Well my girth is only 4.5, Is it possible it is low because I have never actually put any type of pressure or squeeze on my shaft while masturbating? I have masturbated since i was like 11(20 now) and I NEVER "rubbed" on my shaft, I would do this weird motion on my glans. So yeah essentially my penis has never even had any type of pressure or squeeze maybe I am just being too hopeful, but,
    Will this mean I can make some quick gains in girth or no? BTW my goal is a modest 4.75.

-Also I am doing erect squeezes that are part of the jelq free routine, and when I squeeze at the base and below glans I see alot of expansion in the head, is this normal? I want expansion in the shaft and that only happens if I squeeze on the head, it also happens if i squeeze below head but i need to kegel in blood and than it works.

How fast gains come will not depend on your former masturbation habits (unless it had effected your EQ).

Seeing expansion during your squeezes just means that your pushing a lot of blood into that area and that generally boasts well for girth gains.

Comment

Working...
    X