Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Did somebody gain length after losing weight?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Did somebody gain length after losing weight?

Ok guys, listen my story. i`m rightnow aprox 218 and was before the diet 246 and i`m 5.97 feet.

i need to lose more 40. now my penis is like 5.1 inch length and 4.9-5.1 inch. until now i didn`t see any change in the fat size downthere the same about the length of the penis. the girth is enough for me, of course it would be nice to gain another 0.1-1inch but i`m not really worried about the girth.

now my 2 questions are:
    1. when you lost some weight (more then 10-15) did your penis grow?
    2. if yes, when did you saw the change? in the first month, in the last months and etc.

btw, after i will lose the last 40 pounds, i`m really counting on it that i will gain at least 1.5-2inch lol(i have a fat down there). but even if not i will try the PE(cant please give me a fast overview about it? the basic how and what it is basicly?).

btw2 i know i have some spelling nor grammer errors, i`m from Israel and my English isn`t good as i want it to be .

btw3 i`m 18 years old, almost 19 and i`m new here .

For every 35 pounds that you are over weight you lose an inch off the length of your penis. This is a medical fact. There is a strong likelyhood you will gain and inch from losing another 40lbs. But this also mean you have to lose body fat percentage. The thing with starvation diets is that you loe pounds. But these pounds are mostly muscle and a little fat. You want to hit the weights and do cardio along with a 500 calorie reduction diet.

For I will restore health unto thee and I will heal thee of thine wounds, saith the Lord Jeremiah 30:17

Comment

HeyBuddy,

Coming from experiance, you should really wanna lose weight to be healthy and attractive...and the added length from reducing your fat pad should only be a plus. Personally, my weight has fluctuated from around 200 to around 250 and the process was weird. I made length gains as I gained weight and it seemed to me like I wasn't making any progress until i went from 225 to 200. Now I actually weigh more then i ever have, 245, and am bigger then ever...now just imagine the gains I'd see after losing 40 lbs. I'm trying to lose weight and change my diet for overall life success...I'll update my progress log whenever I do lose weight.

If you want to get an idea of the potential length hidden in you fatpad, just lightly press a ruler into your fat pad when erect. Don't go bone-pressed, just lightly push until you feel a big chance in resistance.

Point being, losing weight is just a good idea...with some added benefits.

GL with everything!

8^D-Man
      Who's Da MAN?! I'm Da MAN!!!

Comment

I disagree, everyones body is different, I am 6ft2, I used to weigh 320lbs and after 2 years of being healthy and exercising I am now 220lbs, my member did not grow very much (a quarter of an inch max), It might be that the remaining 30lbs is what I really need to lose to see a difference, but in less than 1 month of PEing I have seen as much a gain in size as 2years of dieting. Im not saying dont diet, I feel great now with all that weight loss, but PEing is also very important.

Comment

Originally posted by kingpole View Post
          For every 35 pounds that you are over weight you lose an inch off the length of your penis. This is a medical fact. There is a strong likelyhood you will gain and inch from losing another 40lbs. But this also mean you have to lose body fat percentage. The thing with starvation diets is that you loe pounds. But these pounds are mostly muscle and a little fat. You want to hit the weights and do cardio along with a 500 calorie reduction diet.
          Does this mean for every 35 lbs I lose I can gain an inch? If Mary-Kate Olsen was boy she would be hung like a horse
          pe2damax
          Last edited by pe2damax; 01-09-2010, 07:40 PM.

Comment

i have an inviduel diet that contains aprox 1500 cal every day and sport - 1 hour.

Comment

Originally posted by PE-student View Post
              I disagree, everyones body is different, I am 6ft2, I used to weigh 320lbs and after 2 years of being healthy and exercising I am now 220lbs, my member did not grow very much (a quarter of an inch max), It might be that the remaining 30lbs is what I really need to lose to see a difference, but in less than 1 month of PEing I have seen as much a gain in size as 2years of dieting. Im not saying dont diet, I feel great now with all that weight loss, but PEing is also very important.
              quartar is like 1 cm.
              anyway, did you fat pad in the base of your penis got smaller? cuz my didn`t and because of it i didn`t grow in length.

anyway guys thankyou for the answer and i will be glad to here more about the PE, really the basic stuff. cuz i don`t really know where to read or what to reead in the forums.
              + is it stay forever?
              ++ do i need to buy something like this andro penis or to wear something on my penis? cuz i really can`t(i`m in the army) ?

Comment

Originally posted by HeyBuddy View Post
                i have an inviduel diet that contains aprox 1500 cal every day and sport - 1 hour.
                For your size that is about right. Unfortubately i don't think you will gain very much length losing weight by using stackers as a weight loss aid. Best to stick with a green tea supplemnt to lose fat w/o the ferosious side effects of a stacker. Stackers are dick shrinkers. Stuff like hoodia, metabolite, xenedrene, should be avoided. Even though green tea and gensing are common componets of a stacker the caffiene amount can be a dick shrinker.

Genseng and green tea are dick builders because they improve circulation and build testosterone levels.

For I will restore health unto thee and I will heal thee of thine wounds, saith the Lord Jeremiah 30:17

Comment

For your size that is about right. Unfortubately i don't think you will gain very much length losing weight by using stackers as a weight loss aid. Best to stick with a green tea supplemnt to lose fat w/o the ferosious side effects of a stacker. Stackers are dick shrinkers. Stuff like hoodia, metabolite, xenedrene, should be avoided. Even though green tea and gensing are common componets of a stacker the caffiene amount can be a dick shrinker.

Genseng and green tea are dick builders because they improve circulation and build testosterone levels.
                  okay, i will try to drink green tea and not the regular coffe.

anyway, as i understand you don`t really gain lenth by losing weight you only unhide the penis, no?

Comment

Originally posted by HeyBuddy View Post
                    okay, i will try to drink green tea and not the regular coffe.

anyway, as i understand you don`t really gain lenth by losing weight you only unhide the penis, no?
                    Pretty much, but the surounding tissues shrink as well revealing more penis. Best to start a PE routine along side the body reduction routine,

Comment

Pretty much, but the surounding tissues shrink as well revealing more penis. Best to start a PE routine along side the body reduction routine,
                      i will start with the 90 days beginers guide.

Comment

Ok, maybe I should have been more specific. Losing weight helps reduce your fat pad, which is what I was trying to say. Now I don't think there is a guarantee that losing X amount of weight results in Y increase in length, but it can definitely help.
                        Who's Da MAN?! I'm Da MAN!!!

Comment

Since may of 09 i lost 70lbs now and loosing all that weight deffintly reveal more of my dick then was showing befor. im just speaking from personal experince and i can say my old EBPL is alot closer to my current NBPL so my dick looks alot bigger then befor.
                          Will stop pe'ing when this >My dick is so big, it takes four fat women and a team of Clydesdales to jack me off. is true.

Comment

ofcourse!

its kinda obvious right
                            fat piles up on your body as a reserve,so also at a pupic bone
                            you gain about a CM for each 10 kilo you lose
                            so do the math :P

good luck dude
                            19.5CM by 12.5CM
                            STG: 20.5CMX13.5CM
                            MTG:21.5CMX14.5CM
                            LTG: 22/23CMX16.5CM
                            https://www.pegym.com/forums/success...ing-agian.htmlMy Log
                            going for the big one :D

Comment

Hey hows it going fellas. Im 6 foot 215 pounds and about 23-24 % body fat i do have alot of muscle but a bit of a stomach as well, do you guys think i will gain any length if i loos 20-25 pounds? i will be loosing the weight regardless of the effects of my unit i just though id ask if anyone thinks it would have added benifits other then looking lean and bein healthy.
                              Nov 22 2011 BPEL- 7.25'' Girth 5.1''

Comment

Working...
                              X